LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFMX S2

Chamoy

On 8/5/2024 at 3:04 PM, unclefloprry said:

Ricardo :deadbanana2: went from being the new Wendy to the new Ferka/Leslie. btw the season is gaining traction, it's blowing up on social media

The Wendy comparison was always stupid. Wendy's a trans woman with a one-of-a-kind personality. Ricardo's an insufferable bundle of sticks with main character syndrome. He's the perfect example of why you shouldn't give ugly people a platform. Same goes for Adrian Marcelo. I wasn't planning on watching the Mexican version because the first season was awful, but maybe I'll tune in if Mexico keeps voting intelligently and supporting the right people. 

The orange room (I refuse to call them Tierra) can be compared to Tin Infirni, though. Adrian and Ricardo are treating Arath, Gala and Briggitte the same way Sergio and Poncho treated Jorge, Ferka and Marie Claire. That's why they're so sure that the public is on their side. They're using the same dirty tactics. The only problem is that they don't have a Wendy Guevara on their side to distract the viewers from how sh*tty they really are.

Gala ya ganó después de arrastrar esas ratas. :clap3:

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not watching the new Mexico season but he's on the Mexico version as well?

I've never seen someone move that fast from a reality show to another reality show :skull:

Potro getting evicted on Week 3 again. :rip:

Take a hint and don't even bother accepting All Stars (US).

lady-gaga-bottle-smash.gif

• Haha 1

This is the #1 trend WW lmao why nobody is talkin about this here 

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I wanted Mariana to be the one to leave, but I'm satisfied lmao. Adrian doesn't know what to do anymore, he's desperate. All the speech he gave to Arath was him in a fckn mirror. :rip:

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I'm not watching the new Mexico season but he's on the Mexico version as well?

I've never seen someone move that fast from a reality show to another reality show :skull:

Welp, Telemundo and Televisa are sisters now so... but I get what you're saying lmao. Have you seen Fernando (Acapulco Shore)? He's literally in a new reality show every 2 months.

7 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Welp, Telemundo and Televisa are sisters now so... but I get what you're saying lmao. Have you seen Fernando (Acapulco Shore)? He's literally in a new reality show every 2 months.

Wait telemundo and televisa are now sisters? I thought televisa owned or partly owned Univision?

9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I don't think they will offer him all stars now if they haven't already. LAURA bozzo is confirmed for all stars so that house is gonna be 24/7 fights and drama like season 4. 

I haven't watched the mexican la casa de los famosos because honestly I was so invested in season 4 of la casa de los famosos telemundo that all that drama drained me. I wanted to take a break until all stars..

Mariana being out was the best thing tonight. I didn't like her attitude. Everybody was exposing her that she was difficult to work with especially with Faisy. I knew her from MCDR but I didn't know she was in Se Vale, and Raul Magana said she was also difficult to work with. It's bad. Ricardo's speech to Arath was very low and ignorant that the LGBTQ+ community on Twitter is rooting for Arath. It's so ****** that he used the LGBTQ+ community as a gotcha moment to play the victim when Arath wasn't homophobic to him at all. Arath clocked his tea and told him he was not a Wendy and they cheered. This show is surpassing La Academia in ratings.

On 8/11/2024 at 10:45 PM, Chamoy said:

I don't think he's gonna be in it. I think Telemundo saw him accepting the Televisa version and it was a wrap. 

On 8/12/2024 at 8:41 AM, Distantconstellation said:

Wait telemundo and televisa are now sisters? I thought televisa owned or partly owned Univision?

They both share the format and facilities with Endemol Shine Boomdog, they are in the same area. Just different times and production. By the way, this is surpassing La Academia in ratings. 

13 hours ago, Mellark said:

Mariana being out was the best thing tonight. I didn't like her attitude. Everybody was exposing her that she was difficult to work with especially with Faisy. I knew her from MCDR but I didn't know she was in Se Vale, and Raul Magana said she was also difficult to work with. It's bad. Ricardo's speech to Arath was very low and ignorant that the LGBTQ+ community on Twitter is rooting for Arath. It's so ****** that he used the LGBTQ+ community as a gotcha moment to play the victim when Arath wasn't homophobic to him at all. Arath clocked his tea and told him he was not a Wendy and they cheered. This show is surpassing La Academia in ratings.

I don't think he's gonna be in it. I think Telemundo saw him accepting the Televisa version and it was a wrap. 

Ricardo spent the last 2 days talking about how he was gonna use the homophobia card to make Arath look bad. 

People already knew. If they don't see it on 24/7, they watch the clips on Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, or TV... they're literally everywhere. It's not 2002, when 95% of the audience only believed what was shown on the main show.

Agustin might go off on Arath tonight en el posicionamento and honestly the only reason is there is because he got a reference from Nicola, he always complains.

@Mellark Looks like Niurka's on good terms with Telemundo again. They managed to get an exclusive interview with her, and when they asked her if she would consider participating in All Stars, she said yes without any problem. I wouldn't mind a mix of newbies and veterans. 

Production going to hell. This season is giving S2 LCDLFUS on steroids. AM really destroying this season.

I didn't watch S1 and began watching S2 (well, getting updates from twitter) at the beginning due to Shanik being messy, to completely getting hooked after her getting eliminated.

I can't believe the mess that exploded last night. Adrian Marcelo is a complete PSYCHO, the way Gala ate him up was amazing, only for the fight to end with her getting a mental breakdown, cancelling the live game, the sponsors pulling out of the show and Adrian deciding to leave the house.

Endemol is complete trash, the way they tried to clean AM's image only for it to backfire in their faces. It was disgusting to see how Odalys tried to cut Gala's reply, glad to see her getting scalped on social media.

I have no clue where the show goes from here, I wonder if there will be nominations tonight.

Never seen a show lose so many sponsors while the season is airing like LCDLFMX has been doing. That was the only thing they had over the US version. They'll probably find new sponsors next season and nothing will change, but they should make some serious changes to the production team. The current people in change of LCDLFUS and LCDLFMX clearly can't do their job right. They say they like to stay neutral, but they always seem to care more about cleaning up the images of the problematic housemates (Nacho, Lupillo, Adrian, etc) when they mess up. Good thing Gala didn't stay quiet when they connected to the house just so Adrian could do some damage control. It reminded me of when Isabelle got that guy kicked out on BBUK 18. :heart:

Anyway, here's a thread of the whole AM situation for non-spanish speakers:

• Like 1

On 9/4/2024 at 9:48 AM, Klarth F said:

I didn't watch S1 and began watching S2 (well, getting updates from twitter) at the beginning due to Shanik being messy, to completely getting hooked after her getting eliminated.

Oh, hey sis :xtinass: Did you give up on Survivor Mexico?

I've been watching this since 1st week, Brillos is my queen y no me van a meter ideas de ella, meanwhile I despise Gala, fake feminist, fake friend, busca pleitos, frente de papa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.