LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFMX S2

Chamoy

Queen Wendy!!!! Woooo puro leon GTO! That’s where my family is from so we’re proud.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

She deserved! Happy for Wendy!

• Thanks 1

AHHHHHHHHH

Super happy for Wendy! I'm a big fan of hers. Cannot wait for more iconic YouTube Live videos!

Wendy, Carona, ya eres GANADORA! :clap:

Edited by AmericanIdol

Wendy increased 1 million followers in 24 hours she went from 5 million to 6 million :jonnycat:

She is the moment 

She did a live she had like 160k viewers 

I don't think I'll ever forget her breaking down about not having kids of her own... one of the rawest moments of TV and huge for the community.

I cried last night!! I was so nervous, but knew she would win. I can't believe I watched it all 10 weeks! Now I don't know what to do with my life. :| 

Gali just confirmed a second season or gave a hint, but at this point it’s pretty much a guarantee. Televisa did a good job producing it but the fanatismo kinda killed the vibe and keeping people in the house who should’ve been gone already.

Love Wendy but she was the reason all those trash men made it that far

Ferka, Sofia and especially Marie Claire deserved better 

• 2 weeks later...

Laura Bozzo is gonna be in Gran Hermano VIP (LCDLF Spain) I am screaming :deadbanana2:

• 2 weeks later...

I think they are starting to find people for S4 of the Telemundo version. I think this is Telemundo's last chance to get it together because if they don't, just sell the rights to Televisa for the U.S. and Puerto Rico and call it a day if they can't handle it, but I feel it's too risky for them to give up their highest-rated show that keeps the lights on that they are probably making the effort to rebrand or whatnot. In other words, they want to have their Wendy moment so I feel they are gonna put more LGBTQ+ people in the house. Please don't put any of the Riveras (I'll be fine if it's Jenni's children, but they are way too classy and smart to do this show), we are lowkey tired of them. Thank you. Los 50 is basically a casting call for S4.

In the coming months, they are gonna bring in people as an introduction to their programs. The easiest way to tell if they are potential candidates is if they do not have a project with Telemundo currently. I expect a couple of Aca Shore people (but since LCDLFMX is a thing, they might just go to that instead, but Televisa doesn't select whoever I think). I feel they can add more Exatlón folks in there, maybe Real Housewives of Miami folks? 

Here is who I've seen so far:

Spoiler

- Vanessa Guzman - was on Telemundo recently

- Kimberly La Mas Preciosa - was on Telemundo recently, she should be in the MX version instead?

- Beta Rojas (from Exatlon) - he is interested in being in it.

- Evelyn (friends with Wendy) got an offer

19 hours ago, Mellark said:

I think they are starting to find people for S4 of the Telemundo version. I think this is Telemundo's last chance to get it together because if they don't, just sell the rights to Televisa for the U.S. and Puerto Rico and call it a day if they can't handle it, but I feel it's too risky for them to give up their highest-rated show that keeps the lights on that they are probably making the effort to rebrand or whatnot. In other words, they want to have their Wendy moment so I feel they are gonna put more LGBTQ+ people in the house. Please don't put any of the Riveras (I'll be fine if it's Jenni's children, but they are way too classy and smart to do this show), we are lowkey tired of them. Thank you. Los 50 is basically a casting call for S4.

In the coming months, they are gonna bring in people as an introduction to their programs. The easiest way to tell if they are potential candidates is if they do not have a project with Telemundo currently. I expect a couple of Aca Shore people (but since LCDLFMX is a thing, they might just go to that instead, but Televisa doesn't select whoever I think). I feel they can add more Exatlón folks in there, maybe Real Housewives of Miami folks? 

Here is who I've seen so far:

Hide contents

- Vanessa Guzman - was on Telemundo recently

- Kimberly La Mas Preciosa - was on Telemundo recently, she should be in the MX version instead?

- Beta Rojas (from Exatlon) - he is interested in being in it.

- Evelyn (friends with Wendy) got an offer

Beta and Fernando are the kinda guys we need on LCDLF. 

fPJrAYR.gif

On 9/6/2023 at 8:32 PM, Chamoy said:

Beta and Fernando are the kinda guys we need on LCDLF. 

fPJrAYR.gif

Fernando first rumored name for LCDLF4, my mind!

fPJrAYR.gif

22 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

@Mellark Sandarti out as the main host. :redface: The rebrand is starting. I-

I knew changes were gonna happen after Televisa slayed their season. I think Telemundo wants Jimena to have her Galilea moment, and Nacho would an equivalent to a Diego de Erice-type but he is a journalist and a great communicator (so him announcing the results would be serious but Jimena wouldn’t take it serious) so I am fine with the decision even though I’ll miss Sandarti. He is doing a game show now which gives him more Executive Producer + control so they might conflict with the season. Also his mom just passed recently.

Jimena mentioned that it’s “recargado con todo” which means Telemundo is taking notes and is getting their **** together. Jimena hinted that they already decided on who should be in it. Beta and Fernando teased their participations so it’s clear to me that they want to be in it.

Dra. Polo or Dra. Nancy should be in it, like it would bring ratings for sure. What is Dra. Polo doing these days anyway? 

Edited by Mellark

• 4 weeks later...

@Chamoy

Strongly rumored confirmed housemates for S4 USA:

- Mitzy

- Kimberly La Mas Preciosa

- Christian Estrada

Rumored names:

- Beta Mejia

- Fernando Lozano

- Bebeshita

- Danilo Carrera

- Laura Carmine

- Leslie Gallardo

- Willie Gomez

- Krystal Badilla

Major one: 

This list is kinda surprising. Mitzy doing a reality show like this is surprising. 

On 10/8/2023 at 1:18 AM, Mellark said:

@Chamoy

Strongly rumored confirmed housemates for S4 USA:

- Mitzy

- Kimberly La Mas Preciosa

- Christian Estrada

Rumored names:

- Beta Mejia

- Fernando Lozano

- Bebeshita

- Danilo Carrera

- Laura Carmine

- Leslie Gallardo

- Willie Gomez

- Krystal Badilla

Major one: 

This list is kinda surprising. Mitzy doing a reality show like this is surprising. 

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else, but one of the fan accounts I follow on insta is claiming that the Mexican version will be starting at the same time as the US version in January. Let me delude myself into thinking that this means Telemundo is finally putting some money into a new house. It makes no sense how their other reality shows, which aren't bringing higher ratings, all seem to have better production value. *cough* Exatlon *cough*

wltU1Er.png

On 10/8/2023 at 12:18 AM, Mellark said:

I wouldn't be surprised if people supported this Christian Estrada guy even tho he's trash, just to annoy Ferka 

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else, but one of the fan accounts I follow on insta is claiming that the Mexican version will be starting at the same time as the US version in January. Let me delude myself into thinking that this means Telemundo is finally putting some money into a new house. It makes no sense how their other reality shows, which aren't bringing higher ratings, all seem to have better production value. *cough* Exatlon *cough*

wltU1Er.png

I think this is false except GH Argentina and S4 since they are overdue for a new season.

Personally, I think it’s too early for Televisa. If they started in January, it would be way too rushed. Telemundo would never invest in an house. Ugh, two houses at the same time would drive me insane. Televisa should wait because if they air it way too soon, then it is gonna be overexposed and we will have a S3 situation, but Telemundo didn’t have a choice to air in January but I feel that is gonna be the norm now if Televisa decides to stay at the Endemol house. 

I feel like Televisa would have enough to invest in a house but the house in Televisa Santa Fe is now Bandamax studios, so I don’t see both houses starting at the same time unless one of them goes to another house in CDMX and starts from scratch.

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

I wouldn't be surprised if people supported this Christian Estrada guy even tho he's trash, just to annoy Ferka 

They went their Ponchoendy moment, I don’t see it happening.

The US and Mexican public are very different. We hate insufferable people just like Nicky who reached 5% to save. But also it’s not just Mexican people who watch, people from other LATAM countries, DR and Puerto Rico, which is why you see a lot of celebs from those countries in our version and vote.

People here in the Hispanic circles know him for being with Alicia Machado and Frida Sofia (I guess?) but not being the father of Ferka’s son, more people in Mexico know him for that than here. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Mellark They were talking about GHVIP on La Mesa Caliente the other day.

I wouldn't be mad at seeing more Telecinco people on Los 50/LCDLF.

https://www.instagram.com/alejandrocaracuel/

https://www.instagram.com/jhon.vazquez/

https://www.instagram.com/sergiocarvajal7/

https://www.instagram.com/nynovargas/

https://www.instagram.com/ivangonzalez/

https://www.instagram.com/kikookiko/

https://www.instagram.com/tonyspina_89/

If Sandra stans Gianmarco, she'd prob stan these guys.

fPJrAYR.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 3:25 PM, Chamoy said:

@Mellark

Telemundo has officially announced the premiere date for S4 - January 2024!

They've also revealed that there will be 23 housemates this season. :redface:

How the **** are they going to fit 23 housemates in that one house? Telemundo very scared of the Televisa Version's success that getting rid of Sandarti was a good idea. I don't mind Nacho, he's cute but they want their Diego de Erice moment.

On 12/3/2023 at 1:44 AM, Mellark said:

How the **** are they going to fit 23 housemates in that one house? Telemundo very scared of the Televisa Version's success that getting rid of Sandarti was a good idea. I don't mind Nacho, he's cute but they want their Diego de Erice moment.

Yeah, I'm curious to see how they're going to fit everyone in those tiny bedrooms. Last season they had that twist of making three people sleep outside for the first few days because they could only fit eight people in each room. That was with a 19-person cast. I just read that this season is supposedly going to last five months, and some fans are speculating that they're bringing back a few people from previous seasons...

We need queen Laura Bozzo for Mexican season 2 after she wins GHVIP :gaydonnacat1:

2 new housemates will be revealed in a couple of hours. I feel they will reveal like 6-7 for sure housemates before launch night because people dropping out is such a possibility. :deadbanana2:@Chamoy I think Beta is out, I would be surprised if he's in but Telemundo just announced a new show following realities they are airing that he's in. 

I am pretty sure they are gonna intergrate Peacock in some form, but their selection is way too small for the Latino market, they did last season with extra confessionario stuff but it was poorly marketed. Word on the street is that the following housemates confirmed tomorrow is: 

Spoiler

Titi "Gregorio Pernia" and Thali Garcia

On 12/6/2023 at 12:30 PM, Chamoy said:

:zzz:

We can't escape this family? Can't we? I feel Telemundo loves the Riveras a lot so they will get someone associated with them or a direct family member in the house. Lupillo is very chill compared to his insufferable brother Juan from last season. He supports Jenni's kids who are doing a good job carrying her legacy and estate than her alleged predatory and hypocritical sister Rosie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.