LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFMX S2

Chamoy

Came to the conclusion, I kinda was watching this for Barbara's messy ass these past weeks. (Feel like I was the only person rooting for her). :rip:

I felt bad for her son when he asked people to stop throwing hate to his mom, you can see even if she was a mess in the house, she's a good mother.  :chick3:

This became completely predictable and boring, now I'm just gonna watch some Wendy clips here and there, but yeah I find the team infierno thing tiring at this point, to me Wendy's the only likeable and sort of funny.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tillz said:

Came to the conclusion, I kinda was watching this for Barbara's messy ass these past weeks. (Feel like I was the only person rooting for her). :rip:

I felt bad for her son when he asked people to stop throwing hate to his mom, you can see even if she was a mess in the house, she's a good mother.  :chick3:

This became completely predictable and boring, now I'm just gonna watch some Wendy clips here and there, but yeah I find the team infierno thing tiring at this point, to me Wendy's the only likeable and sort of funny.

Jorge won lider this week, so it's safe to say that an Infierno is leaving after 6 weeks. What would be unpredictable is if they nominate Poncho, Wendy, Apio, and Sergio. Apio would be saved. Nominating Barby would be a waste of votes. While people idolize them and have a parasocial relationship with them, they are just not good strategists.

Spoiler

Apio

Sergio

Barby

Nicola

Nominating one of these is a waste.  :lakitu:

You better all support Apio & voting for him, is our only chance to eliminate Sergio 

Wish Poncho ass was also nominated 

Nicola is saved he has a lot of support, Barby will Be saved tonight by Jorge 

It will be a Apio vs Sergio This is our chance to eliminate Sergio 

Tarot reading says the winner of this season is 

Spoiler

Sergio

7 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Tarot reading says the winner of this season is 

Reveal hidden contents

Sergio

If that's ******* true, I'll be devastated. 

9 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

You better all support Apio & voting for him, is our only chance to eliminate Sergio 

Wish Poncho ass was also nominated 

Nicola is saved he has a lot of support, Barby will Be saved tonight by Jorge 

It will be a Apio vs Sergio This is our chance to eliminate Sergio 

Federica Quijano (his sister from Kabah) probably ****** that up when she didn't shut her mouth when she condescendingly shaded Nicola by saying "ME-XI-CO", if she was referring to the Telemundo version then I would get it, pero no, se hizo la tonta. :rip:

For some reason, I use a VPN to see it - but if it lets me, I'll probably vote for Apio, but it is a safe bet, he's gonna be the first of Team Infierno to leave but it is surprising to me how this Sergio Mayer rebrand is working and forgot about the Hector Parra case, the Jose Jose regalia controversy and pretending like it didn't happen.

@Chamoy @Sergi91  Well, buckle up. The downfall of Cuarto Infierno is here. The Nicola situation being betrayed from Cuarto Infierno specifically Sergio, Poncho and Emilio shifted the nominations and Fuera Sergio has been trending this weekend. :duca:

9 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy @Sergi91  Well, buckle up. The downfall of Cuarto Infierno is here. The Nicola situation being betrayed from Cuarto Infierno specifically Sergio, Poncho and Emilio shifted the nominations and Fuera Sergio has been trending this weekend. :duca:

I cannot wait for the meltdowns tonight 

On 7/17/2023 at 3:08 AM, Mellark said:

LCDLFMX started out super well and then it got messy. The Telemundo version is the blueprint and the reason why we are getting LCDLF twice a year (if we get a 2nd season but it's super likely). I am glad Mexico has its own version, but I think we reached the point where some people can't differentiate between the game and real life because yelling that the whole country hates you to Jorge is unhinged and it's getting weird when that man didn't do **** to anybody in that house to deserve it.

I kinda stopped watching, but I'll try to catch up if Sergio leaves tonight. This is the last chance that the LCDLFMX voters have to redeem themselves. I'm expecting a predictable Apio boot, though. Something shifted after those busted tininfirni stans went to yell at Jorge that he was nothing and that all of Mexico hated him. He has gained a lot of support since then. Poncho, Sergio and Emilio, on the other hand, have started to decline in popularity.

Wendy's lucky that she came into this with a solid fanbase. I don't know if that will be enough for her to win, but she'll probably still finish in the Top Three. The casuals have been looking for any opportunity to switch on her, and this mess with Nicola isn't helping her.  

The Wendy stans can't say we didn't warn them.

qxfWE2x.gif

The house is fraudulent

Sergio was the least supported tonight & he survived??? WTF.... I dont get why people like him, he is disgusting since week 1

Wendy also keep loosing popularity everytime she reject Nicola :deadbanana2:

Ugh, I just don't know. I genuinely don't get why people keep voting for Sergio but I kinda felt an Apio elimination was imminent and it was called for a while that he would get the boot first from Team Infierno. Federica from Kabah is under fire for being shady towards Nicola and emphasizing "ME-XI-CO" which didn't help. People want Emilio out next. 

People rooting for Barby and Jorge to win lider again :gaycat2:    

21 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

The house is fraudulent

Sergio was the least supported tonight & he survived??? WTF.... I dont get why people like him, he is disgusting since week 1

Wendy also keep loosing popularity everytime she reject Nicola :deadbanana2:

The way things are going, she might be Laura Bozzo'd where she doesn't win the whole thing, but has an established fanbase. But Mexico voters should vote for her to win would be historic and a slay if a trans woman wins it. :duca:

On 7/23/2023 at 5:56 PM, Chamoy said:

I kinda stopped watching, but I'll try to catch up if Sergio leaves tonight. This is the last chance that the LCDLFMX voters have to redeem themselves. I'm expecting a predictable Apio boot, though. Something shifted after those busted tininfirni stans went to yell at Jorge that he was nothing and that all of Mexico hated him. He has gained a lot of support since then. Poncho, Sergio and Emilio, on the other hand, have started to decline in popularity.

Wendy's lucky that she came into this with a solid fanbase. I don't know if that will be enough for her to win, but she'll probably still finish in the Top Three. The casuals have been looking for any opportunity to switch on her, and this mess with Nicola isn't helping her.  

The Wendy stans can't say we didn't warn them.

qxfWE2x.gif

The Wendy stans need to be realistic and abolish the Team Infierno strategy. She's being used. 

Spoiler

Emilio is leader this week 

:deadbanana2:

I think the Mexican public has to realize that this is getting way too predictable. Spice it up a bit.

Nominados

Spoiler

Sergio

Poncho 

Jorge

Barby

This thread not being active kinda proves how predictable this is getting and I don't blame y'all.

Nicola for the Win. im over Wendy, she was cute for a bit, but now shes just annoying

@Chamoy Kinda nervous about tonight's eviction because according to Apio, he would've stayed by 0.5% more than Sergio. So I guess that gives me optimism, but with Nicola being sexually harassed and assaulted in the house by Sergio. I feel this eviction is gonna be different or might shift gears a bit, but some of the public has Team Infierno on a CHOKEHOLD. Yikes.  I can't post the video here but (TW: SA)

Spoiler

Overnight, Team Infierno and some members (Jorge wasn't included) forcefully took off Nicola's pants which showed their butt, Sergio put a stick inside his anus and cream as a 'joke'. Poncho and Wendy were conscious that it was a joke, they apologized. But Sergio always starts **** and thinks it's okay.

Niurka defending him feels on-brand for her, but this exposed that she's an apologist until it affects her own. A narcissist. Team Infierno needs to be humbled.

Also Nicola's PR team posted this:

On 7/27/2023 at 10:29 AM, LatinFreak said:

Nicola for the Win. im over Wendy, she was cute for a bit, but now shes just annoying

To be honest, the chances of Wendy winning are kinda dropping but I fear she might be Pepe'd in 3rd. I hope not. 

Edited by Mellark

@Mellark The post was deleted. :gaycat6: Has Televisa even released a statement?

I regret not giving up on this piss poor excuse of a season sooner. I've only been reading updates from the sane, non-tininfirni accounts, and it's honestly depressing to see what the LCDLFMX viewers have done to this show. I'll take any of the boring LCDLFUS seasons over this garbage any day. "Get Jorge Out" has been trending with over 40K likes for the last couple of days, so I wouldn't get my hopes up about Jorge staying tonight.

On 7/27/2023 at 2:02 PM, Chamoy said:

@Mellark Jorge eliminating Sergarbage would revive this thread. 

bKCsPx5.png

That’s what should and will happen 

Let’s vote for Jorge 

Can’t believe I voted for Jorge, I was waiting for his elimination since I started watching this, but yeah the other 2 trash need to go.

I’m disgusted of what I just read about what they did to Nicola.

I practically haven’t watched this since Barbara’s elimination. 🪦

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

@Mellark The post was deleted. :gaycat6: Has Televisa even released a statement?

I regret not giving up on this piss poor excuse of a season sooner. I've only been reading updates from the sane, non-tininfirni accounts, and it's honestly depressing to see what the LCDLFMX viewers have done to this show. I'll take any of the boring LCDLFUS seasons over this garbage any day. "Get Jorge Out" has been trending with over 40K likes for the last couple of days, so I wouldn't get my hopes up about Jorge staying tonight.

As someone who is Mexican in the U.S., This season had potential but I feel the Mexican voters have Team Infierno in a chokehold and think keeping predators and problematic people in the house is okay. Major yikes. I think at this point I am rooting for Wendy and Nicola. Nicola and Wendy for the final 2, I fear. I don't want them to complain if Wendy doesn't win.

2 hours ago, Tillz said:

Can’t believe I voted for Jorge, I was waiting for his elimination since I started watching this, but yeah the other 2 trash need to go.

I’m disgusted of what I just read about what they did to Nicola.

I practically haven’t watched this since Barbara’s elimination. 🪦

Why do people hate Jorge so much? That man didn't do **** to anyone. I think I am not gonna watch it as much anymore, just on Twitter feeds, galas, and a bit of the 24/7, but then again that is what I usually do. Hoping Barby wins finalist for the kiis to gag them a bit. 

Jorge at least left with class and gagged Team Infierno Wives a bit. Kinda weird that Marcela, Issabela, and Niurka are doing the most over a reality show. :rip:

Edited by Mellark

This show clearly is protecting Sergio & Poncho 

Im 100% done with this show :noparty: won’t watch it anymore 

Sergio sexually assaulted Nicola & they did NOTHING 

I feel bad for Wendy she is the fave but she won’t win :rip: 

Bye I’m done with this show next 2 weeks either way will be sooo boring 

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

This show clearly is protecting Sergio & Poncho 

Im 100% done with this show :noparty: won’t watch it anymore 

Sergio sexually assaulted Nicola & they did NOTHING 

I feel bad for Wendy she is the fave but she won’t win :rip: 

Bye I’m done with this show next 2 weeks either way will be sooo boring 

To be honest, I am not gonna watch it extensively as I used to, maybe the galas. I'll still watch but I feel Wendy is gonna be Pepe'd. If there is major news, I'll flock to Twitter. Not to generalize, but to me it seems that the Mexican public prefers to keep a predator and a corrupt politician in the house (they forgot about the Hector Parra situation quickly!) rather than keeping people who play the game well. This is making the Telemundo voters look good. 

Jorge is winning outside the house, rather than inside and I am looking forward to his career thriving. I should be sad, but I am glad he's out of that hellhole and played a good game. 

Spoiler

Nicola is the first finalist.

I wanted Barby to win to gag them a bit! But I'm fine!

It's giving Trump supporter tease. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.