LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFMX S2

Chamoy

• ATRL Moderator

I want Paul gone. Let's go #TeamInfierno

Y al que no le guste ni moderrimo, soporten panzonas.

:celestial3:

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

What’s the T on Paola Suarez appearing on Gran Hermano VIP (Spain’s version of Celebrity Big Brother) ? 

This gala is gonna be a mess. Niurka is gonna be at the gala so if Raquel is there then it's gonna be ratings guaranteed. Raquel and Niurka have had each other since 2014 after she mentioned that she betrayed her. I think this guarantees that a man is finally leaving the house for the first time after 5 weeks. Like whoever is eliminated tonight will cause an uproar on social media. I think the percentages are gonna be close so by 1% or 0.5% because they are all strong candidates. I think the carousel is gonna be between Paul and Sergio. I think people want to have conflict.

Sergio is gonna use Wendy and betray her, Paola warned us :lmao: He wants to get his revenge on losing Big Brother VIP 3B 

17 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

What’s the T on Paola Suarez appearing on Gran Hermano VIP (Spain’s version of Celebrity Big Brother) ? 

I think it's a rumor going around. Nothing is confirmed but will give her a new audience in Spain though.

Omg Emilio and Sergio got saved and Paul went home! :loki:

Who the hell is saving Sergio?? I Hate him

Me failing all 5 eliminations :deadbanana2:

I hope Barbara & Sergio are the next eliminated 

But team infiero is so predictable they will go with Barby & Jorge, very predictable season

Paul deserved to be finalist 

• Like 1

Kinda shocking :chick2:

Team Infierno :clap3:

Next Barbara, Jorge and Barbie :-*

I don't know where to begin. This confirms the list is false, again. Paul being evicted is surprising, but not surprising considering Team Infierno wants to evict everybody from Team Cielo and thinks that is the strategy to go and people are eating up. This eviction was suspenseful because three candidates who are strong in the house were going against each other. I kinda want Jorge to be in the final so I am going to need the spirit of Jose to come through. Historically, the sixth evicted housemate is a housemate that is explosive or problematic so it was Rey, Niurka and Celia that left on Week 6. Laura didn't get evicted until last. But knowing how MX votes, the chances of a Poncho or Sergio eviction is becoming small. Team Infierno has been Emilio, Poncho and Sergio, the rest are just being used and people aren't realizing that. I am Team Wendy but y'all gonna give her the Pepe effect if you give Sergio the power to make his BBVIP revenge successful. :coffee2:

Are the ladies scared of Niurka? Because the gala tonight was crickets. She's funny but she's doing too much where she's instigating into peoples business.

5 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Who the hell is saving Sergio?? I Hate him

Me failing all 5 eliminations :deadbanana2:

I hope Barbara & Sergio are the next eliminated 

But team infiero is so predictable they will go with Barby & Jorge, very predictable season

Paul deserved to be finalist 

People who are having Team Infierno on a chokehold. Streets saying there is gonna be a vote where an evicted housemate will return.

• Like 1

This is turning into one of the worst seasons of Big Brother I have ever seen, and I've sat through 17 seasons of the US version. There was nothing shocking about this elimination. I even said that Paul and Raquel were leaving one after the other in the previous page. 

On 7/1/2023 at 7:34 PM, Chamoy said:

Paul and Raquel are following Barby out that revolving door sooner rather than later, and vice versa. The order doesn't really matter... Makes me appreciate the shock eliminations from LCDLFUS so much more.

At this point, I wouldn't mind a double elimination so the game can finally begin after five weeks of witnessing herd mentality, inside and outside of the house. Team Mierdierno's downfall is going to be one for the books. The rats will be eaten by the snakes. I can't wait.

qxfWE2x.gif

Barby leader this week. Kinda manifested it. 

qxfWE2x.gif

12 hours ago, Chamoy said:

This is turning into one of the worst seasons of Big Brother I have ever seen, and I've sat through 17 seasons of the US version. There was nothing shocking about this elimination. I even said that Paul and Raquel were leaving one after the other in the previous page. 

At this point, I wouldn't mind a double elimination so the game can finally begin after five weeks of witnessing herd mentality, inside and outside of the house. Team Mierdierno's downfall is going to be one for the books. The rats will be eaten by the snakes. I can't wait.

qxfWE2x.gif

Poncho and Sergio said their nominations out loud in the Cuarto Infierno. Manifesting a anulación de votos. Bring on the mess.

Spoiler

@Chamoy Also Jorge revealed in the 24/7 right now that he's uncut. He's such a daddy to me. :smitten:  Nicola and Poncho are cut.

qxfWE2x.gif

Edited by Mellark
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mellark said:

Poncho and Sergio said their nominations out loud in the Cuarto Infierno. Manifesting a anulación de votos. Bring on the mess.

The fact that they still feel the need to do this when Jorge and Barbara are literally their only options is so pathetic. Now would be the perfect time to drop that face-to-face and third extra nomination twist that Telemundo introduced last season when it looked like all of the odds were against Pepe, Diego and Madison and the flop majority alliance thought they were all going to make it to the finale. 

Barbara was so dumb :dies:  she will be eliminated thank god!

The more reject to Jorge the bigger he will get, Watch him snatch a finalist spot

• Thanks 1

Jorge, I'm with you, baby :gaycat: Fuera Bárbara!

6 minutes ago, bliaz said:

Jorge, I'm with you, baby :gaycat: Fuera Bárbara!

Jorge chances to survive 2 or even 3 more weeks are big :eek: 

This week he will be saved

Next week if Cielo don't get to be lider I think he could get more votes compared to Barby, so she could be the 7th eliminated

Then it will be a Jorge VS Apio ..... Apio getting a lot of hate wondering who could get more votes Jorge or Apio 

+ we know he is the best he could snatch eaisily inmunity again :dies:   he becoming one of the main characters of the season

This nomination was such a waste and stupid but I am here for a De Nigris eviction. I'm going to need Wendy stans to go support Wendy. I am here for daddy Jorge to get the finalist spot. Y soporten! Niurka's ass can stay pressed for all I care. She's smart but acts like a dumbass on social media because **** doesn't go her way. She's serving QAnon conspiracy theorist and I'm going to need her to be realistic for a minute and realize that Team Infierno will collapse in any minute and that her son will get stabbed in the back.

qxfWE2x.gif

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Nominees this week:

Wendy - 2 points

Poncho- 2 points

Barbara- 7 points

Jorge-  15 points

La Barbie will save J̶o̶r̶g̶e̶ someone tomorrow 

@Chamoy @Mellark @ReH2o @Ivan_brit @Porygon2z @Tillz

Wendy being nominated is really a shocker. But people are gonna divide for sure and I'm exhausted. The sixth elimination is important because in the LCDLF franchise, the villain gets the sixth eviction. With Wendy being nominated, Poncho is going to be at risk. Without Wendy, they are nothing. 

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Barbara was so dumb :dies:  she will be eliminated thank god!

The more reject to Jorge the bigger he will get, Watch him snatch a finalist spot

To be honest, that is how Ivonne and Madison ended up gaining momentum. Jose ended up snatching the final spot because liked him. I just don't see a finale with all Team Infierno, it just would be feel too predictable. Poncho and Sergio started fighting in the 24/7.

Edited by Mellark

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Logically, since she's super religious and she was saved twice by Jorge, it would make sense to save him in return. Poncho and Sergio are lucky they are thriving in the MX version because in the U.S. version, nobody knows Poncho here besides him being with La Tigresa (QEPD) and finding out it was a PR stunt to get back at Pato Zambrano is kinda a kii. Sergio for being controversial.

I don't see her saving Wendy, she nominated Wendy. 

22 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Logically, since she's super religious and she was saved twice by Jorge, it would make sense to save him in return. Poncho and Sergio are lucky they are thriving in the MX version because in the U.S. version, nobody knows Poncho here besides him being with La Tigresa (QEPD) and finding out it was a PR stunt to get back at Pato Zambrano is kinda a kii. Sergio for being controversial.

I don't see her saving Wendy, she nominated Wendy. 

She ended up nominated Jorge… what a shocker lol. 
Oh well. I low key feel bad for Excelsa for likely leaving this Sunday. :dancehall:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sergi91 said:

She ended up nominated Jorge… what a shocker lol. 
Oh well. I low key feel bad for Excelsa for likely leaving this Sunday. :dancehall:

spacer.png

An Excelsa eviction is likely at this point, but too predictable. 

Poor Barbara :shakeno: 

The people screaming “Afuera Barbara” outside the house are taking this way to personal. :clown: 

She is finally out!!! :party:

It was uncomfortable all show the way everyone outside & all the remain at the house hate her :deadbanana4:

I feel bad for her son, but not for Barbara she was a mess all season

I hope Sergio or Barby are the next eliminated  

@Chamoy

The last 24 hours in the house were wild. Apio and Wendy got into a huge argument over classism and how Apio was dehumanizing Wendy and how she was raised in the working class while Apio is affluent while Wendy was peda and that lasted from 3 to 5 in the morning (Mexico time). Apio went to sleep to Cuarto Cielo, Team Infierno got him back to sleep. Wendy forgave him and slept in Infierno. Next day, they woke up, did their morning routine, received porras and everything

LCDLFMX started out super well and then it got messy. The Telemundo version is the blueprint and the reason why we are getting LCDLF twice a year (if we get a 2nd season but it's super likely). I am glad Mexico has its own version, but I think we reached the point where some people can't differentiate between the game and real life because yelling that the whole country hates you to Jorge is unhinged and it's getting weird when that man didn't do **** to anybody in that house to deserve it. I guess it's the chronically online mindset of how Spain colonized LATAM and the actions of colonizers are somehow the Spanish's people fault. :rip: 

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

She is finally out!!! :party:

It was uncomfortable all show the way everyone outside & all the remain at the house hate her :deadbanana4:

I feel bad for her son, but not for Barbara she was a mess all season

I hope Sergio or Barby are the next eliminated  

Yes, but it's really time for a Team Infierno to leave already. In fact, Team Infierno is about to erupt in that house. There is a rumor that they're gonna do an exchange with Big Brother Chile like they did with Brazil earlier this year.

15 minutes ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy

Yes, but it's really time for a Team Infierno to leave already. In fact, Team Infierno is about to erupt in that house. There is a rumor that they're gonna do an exchange with Big Brother Chile like they did with Brazil earlier this year.

I hope Apio survives, he is more intersting than half of the Team Infierno

I only see Nicola or Jorge as good choices 

Wendy needs to stay in Mexico house 

14 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I hope Apio survives, he is more intersting than half of the Team Infierno

I only see Nicola or Jorge as good choices 

Wendy needs to stay in Mexico house 

Wendy being in el carrousel scared the **** out of me. But Apio is probably gonna be the first of Team Infierno to be eliminated. Like it's starting. Jorge is getting the Ivonne treatment and I would be here for him in the final.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.