• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Jorge's stupid fine ass saving Barby is so ugh :deadbanana2: Her transphobic ass should be out on Sunday.

16 hours ago, Mellark said:

Jorge's stupid fine ass saving Barby is so ugh :deadbanana2: Her transphobic ass should be out on Sunday.

It was a pretty bold move. Too bad Televisa viewers are dumb as rocks and won't take this opportunity to spice up the game. They truly believe that voting to keep one side of the house in control for the entire season is good television. Paul and Raquel are following Barby out that revolving door sooner rather than later. The elimination order doesn't really matter... Makes me appreciate the shock eliminations from LCDLFUS so much more.

I need the spirit of Jose to enter Jorge's body, so he can comp beast his way to the end. It's what he deserves for being the only semi-decent guy in that house. I love that he rejected Poncho's offer to join their cult, I mean, alliance. He basically told him that he'd rather go out with dignity if staying in the game means having to kiss Poncho and Sergio's asses like the rest of the house. Raquel, Barby, Paul, Apio and Barbara are probably the next five boots.

RXvrQvj.gif

Gonna be between Bigorra and Paul. Paul is polling lower in most of the polls but there was a little controversy with Kimberly and Evelin being accused of being paid money to promote Raquel to be saved and Paola told us saying that she was offered but declined. I feel we wouldn't get Niurka's commentary if Emilio wasn't in the house. Niurka really shitting on the housemates to the point that it is getting weird. I think she will switch if Sergio shits on her son which I think Sergio will snap sooner or later. Karma comes to bite!

Saw the 24/7 today and Sergio being a weirdo towards Paul and calling him fat was in gross taste. If this is what the Mexican public wants to keep in the house, then it says a lot.

8 hours ago, Chamoy said:

It was a pretty bold move. Too bad Televisa viewers are dumb as rocks and won't take this opportunity to spice up the game. They truly believe that voting to keep one side of the house in control for the entire season is good television. Paul and Raquel are following Barby out that revolving door sooner rather than later. The elimination order doesn't really matter... Makes me appreciate the shock eliminations from LCDLFUS so much more.

I need the spirit of Jose to enter Jorge's body, so he can comp beast his way to the end. It's what he deserves for being the only semi-decent guy in that house. I love that he rejected Poncho's offer to join their cult, I mean, alliance. He basically told him that he'd rather go out with dignity if staying in the game means having to kiss Poncho and Sergio's asses like the rest of the house. Raquel, Barby, Paul, Apio and Barbara are probably the next five boots.

RXvrQvj.gif

Honestly, it just provides that the Mexican public prefers to keep problematic men like Poncho and Sergio just because they give content, but do they really? The U.S. version wins in the voting category. Nicky was out, we got her out. Rey got out on Week 6, we got Niurka out on Week 6. However, we need a rehaul. Telemundo could do it. They can. Rooting for Apio and Jorge as a couple, Ferka is shitting her pants.

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

Saw the 24/7 today and Sergio being a weirdo towards Paul and calling him fat was in gross taste. If this is what the Mexican public wants to keep in the house, then it says a lot.

Poncho admitted to m*sturbating in the HoH shower and leaving his load on the door handle for Jorge the other day. If this is how they're acting when everything is going in their favor, imagine how much worse they would be if the roles were reversed and they weren't the favorites. Someone went to yell in support for Jorge for the first time (it was Ferka lol), and Poncho's room immediately started complaining about Jorge receiving info from the outside. They've been getting actual game info from their fans and family since the first week, but Ferka going to yell "I love you!" is too much. Ijhtbol.

I'm going to enjoy watching that room turn against one another. All of their hypocrisy will eventually come to light. They're gonna use those same dirty tactics that they're using against the other room on their own people. Their fans can't function without making scapegoats out of others to push their faves, either. First, the problem was Sofia. Then, it was Ferka. Now, it's Jorge. Eventually, it's going to be Wendy.

It's already starting.

qxfWE2x.gif

• Like 1

NO ESTOY SOPORTANDO!!

Im kind of mad with this elimination!!!    

Barbara becoming the most annoying thing ever, SHE NEEDS TO BE NEXT ONE TO BE ELIMINATED

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

NO ESTOY SOPORTANDO!!

Im kind of mad with this elimination!!!    

Barbara becoming the most annoying thing ever, SHE NEEDS TO BE NEXT ONE TO BE ELIMINATED

No, I’m sorry but at least she’s giving “drama” (or…something), I know Barbara has been insuferable these past weeks, but I think she’s right about Raquel she gives unsincere vibes, even on her last minutes she kept her mustia face.

I want Barbara to go full crazy to see what she does next, she’s gonna go after Apio.

Btw, I never watched the Telemundo version, so this show is new for me and I expected a lot of drama but has been pretty boring, Wendy’s the only one with charisma, I’m rooting for her.

5 hours ago, Tillz said:

No, I’m sorry but at least she’s giving “drama” (or…something), I know Barbara has been insuferable these past weeks, but I think she’s right about Raquel she gives unsincere vibes, even on her last minutes she kept her mustia face.

I want Barbara to go full crazy to see what she does next, she’s gonna go after Apio.

Btw, I never watched the Telemundo version, so this show is new for me and I expected a lot of drama but has been pretty boring, Wendy’s the only one with charisma, I’m rooting for her.

Telemundo season 3 was x100000 times more boring like all of them where on a Church 

Mexico season is fine, Barbara is only hurting her career she deaf needs medical help 

Apio already said that he is ready when Barbara gets another meltdown, he said he won’t stay quiet like Ferka 

anyway I refuse to see Sergio at the finale he is sooo annoying & fake 

Poncho he been a disappointment 

Wendy for the win but they kind of tease yesterday at the show that she could leave the house :gaycat6:

So the leaked list of eliminations seems to be correct!! Did you all see the list?

• Like 1

Does anyone have any explanation for this supposed list of eliminated and winner? I am very disappointed if true.

IMG-20230702-WA0007.jpg

Bigorra gone. Welp, I am not buying the list because a De Nigris win would ensue chaos. The frontrunners are Wendy, Paul, Emilio, and even Sergio (sigh). Okay, so same leader as last week. Barbara getting upset at Sergio and I feel the downfall of Cuarto Infierno is upon us, sooner or later. I think another Cielo leaving this week would just make the game even more predictable and I'm going to need Televisa voters to realize that this is an individual game, not a team game. I am fine with Raquel leaving because if she stayed another week it would just get worse and she shouldn't destroy her career again. 

Spoiler

Kinda irritated that Sergio went up to the suite with Jorge. I need Apio and Jorge content.

10 hours ago, bliaz said:

Does anyone have any explanation for this supposed list of eliminated and winner? I am very disappointed if true.

IMG-20230702-WA0007.jpg

Spoiler

This list is officially false. Jorge is leader again this week. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

Bigorra gone. Welp, I am not buying the list because a De Nigris win would ensue chaos. The frontrunners are Wendy, Paul, Emilio, and even Sergio (sigh). Okay, so same leader as last week. Barbara getting upset at Sergio and I feel the downfall of Cuarto Infierno is upon us, sooner or later. I think another Cielo leaving this week would just make the game even more predictable and I'm going to need Televisa voters to realize that this is an individual game, not a team game. I am fine with Raquel leaving because if she stayed another week it would just get worse and she shouldn't destroy her career again. 

Reveal hidden contents

Kinda irritated that Sergio went up to the suite with Jorge. I need Apio and Jorge content.

Hide contents

This list is officially false. Jorge is leader again this week. 

Thank God! I love Jorge :clap3:

Catching up on the mess that I missed last night.

Barbara realizing that Poncho and Sergio are about to give her the same treatment that they gave Ferka, Raquel, Sofia and Marie Claire in order to eliminate them? All of her speeches about the women in the house "using the feminist movement to defame Poncho and Sergio in front of the public" are sounding even sillier now. Ferka ended up getting the last laugh, cause all of those people who were cheering Barbara on when her meltdowns were directed towards her own room are the same people who are now having to eat their words to defend Sergio. 

Why did the public vote for Sergio to join Jorge in the suite? I swear, they can't do anything right. If they're expecting a confrontation, that's not going to happen. That old queen only likes to argue with women. Apio would've been a better choice. All of these recent segments teasing a potential showmance between Apio and Jorge were for nothing. Still better than Telemundo censoring any sort of M/M content, I guess. 

Jorge and my Chigays winning at the same time feels correct. :clap3:

Jorge naming his stans Muñequitas, aka the Dolls, I live.

qxfWE2x.gif

I think there was some last minute changes to the list. Marie Claire mentioned the leaked list and just laughed.

If the list is fake then I'm glad. I didn't like the idea of Wendy leaving soonish.

Kinda unhinged that Cuentamelo Ya! posted Raquel crying when she found out about Talina crying on their TikTok. RIP to a legend (in this gif) la dama del buen decir!

Mt8brhC.gif

6 hours ago, memo90061 said:

I think there was some last minute changes to the list. Marie Claire mentioned the leaked list and just laughed.

If the list is fake then I'm glad. I didn't like the idea of Wendy leaving soonish.

I am pretty sure production is on top of it. Telemundo would just dismiss the list, but anyways I feel they wouldn't be a list for the U.S. version. 

Nomination predictions for tomorrow: Barbara, Apio, Nicola, and Sergio 

qxfWE2x.gif

I love and hate Poncho, tbh I like his personality lmao but sometimes I can't stand it, he doesn't know when to stop. :rip: 

I know that he only likes Wendy bc she's more masculine, vale madre and she loves to joke, but if it were Kimberly or a trans "diva" instead. The things would be so different, full of transphobia.

If he's still in the house it's because of his "friendship" with Wendy, not even Norteños like him. :coffee2:

qxfWE2x.gif

8 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

I love and hate Poncho, tbh I like his personality lmao but sometimes I can't stand it, he doesn't know when to stop. :rip: 

I know that he only likes Wendy bc she's more masculine, vale madre and she loves to joke, but if it were Kimberly or a trans "diva" instead. The things would be so different, full of transphobia.

If he's still in the house it's because of his "friendship" with Wendy, not even Norteños like him. :coffee2:

qxfWE2x.gif

It's giving "El Rey de Monterrey" = "El Rey de Puerto Rico" Osvaldo Rios tease from LCDLF2.

qxfWE2x.gif

tbh none of the women was a strong contender, Televisa put unknown and faceless millennials that not even their mom knows

They needed more influencers, tiktokers, Kenia Os, Yeri Mua, Dome Lipa idk lmao

32 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

tbh none of the women was a strong contender, Televisa put unknown and faceless millennials that not even their mom knows

They needed more influencers, tiktokers, Kenia Os, Yeri Mua, Dome Lipa idk lmao

Considering it's the first season, they wanted to test the waters. 

The nominees this week are Emilio, Sergio, La Barbie, & Paul. 

Jorge will likely save Barbie AGAIN :clown:

which makes me think Emilio might be eliminated since Paul is likable & the infierno votes will be split giving Sergio the edge :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

The nominees this week are Emilio, Sergio, La Barbie, & Paul. 

Jorge will likely save Barbie AGAIN :clown:

which makes me think Emilio might be eliminated since Paul is likable & the infierno votes will be split giving Sergio the edge :dancehall3:

Niurka is already pissed off on Instagram Stories :ahh:   The downfall of Cuarto Infierno is starting  :lakitu:   Niurka 2.0 fraud allegations coming!

A Barby eviction is guaranteed if Paul is saved by Jorge or if they sanction the vote, but if Jorge saves Barby then it's gonna be a mess.

Edited by Mellark
  • Like 1

Jorge saved Barby again. For the first time in 5 weeks, a man is finally guaranteed to leave the house. 2 Infierno and 1 Cielo, tricky elimination.

About damn time a man is leaving the house.

I don’t like Paul one bit, but I want Sergio gone. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.