LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFMX S2

Chamoy

Sofia is out!!!

I'm now out for summer vacation, and this has been fun to watch on my free time. XD

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

@Chamoy You need to update the title to LCDLFMX because this is just getting started. Sofia gone, not surprised. The Mexican public seems to vote over who gives more content rather than morality and that's concerning because that is just giving power to Mayer and Poncho and it's like.... when will it really last? However, Sofia dug her own grave and made herself look bad.

Not La Barbie being a dirty h0e :bibliahh:

Edited by Sergi91

16 hours ago, memo90061 said:

Sofia is out!!!

I'm now out for summer vacation, and this has been fun to watch on my free time. XD

I feel people are watching this more than MasterChef Celebrity and it's funny to me because I remember it used to be on Friday nights en el Uno and then during Junior last year (I was invested in that season for some reason) they switched it to Sundays. :rip:  I lowkey kinda liked it on Fridays though. To me, people could just watch it later on YouTube and call it a day because it's already taped. It's just not the same without Chef Betty and regardless of how you feel about Chef JoseRa, lowkey he was interesting even though Benito was kinda an ass to him.

Comadrita is saying they might extend it two more weeks and I am here for it but they signed a contract for 10 weeks so legally it doesn't sound realistic? Curious to know what's next on Las Estrellas because all I think of is Quien es la mascara but that isn't until the fall. :rip: I am kinda here for it, but legally is it possible but it's Televisa so they probably will get paid more.

6 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Not La Barbie being a dirty h0e :bibliahh:

Definitely getting nominated.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

I feel people are watching this more than MasterChef Celebrity and it's funny to me because I remember it used to be on Friday nights en el Uno and then during Junior last year (I was invested in that season for some reason) they switched it to Sundays. :rip:  I lowkey kinda liked it on Fridays though. To me, people could just watch it later on YouTube and call it a day because it's already taped. It's just not the same without Chef Betty and regardless of how you feel about Chef JoseRa, lowkey he was interesting even though Benito was kinda an ass to him.

Comadrita is saying they might extend it two more weeks and I am here for it but they signed a contract for 10 weeks so legally it doesn't sound realistic? Curious to know what's next on Las Estrellas because all I think of is Quien es la mascara but that isn't until the fall. :rip: I am kinda here for it, but legally is it possible but it's Televisa so they probably will get paid more.

Televisa will just have them sign an extended contract (w/o showing it to us).  
TBH I feel like it would be better if they bring back someone who already went home. Just imagine the kiiis! A Drag Race All Stars 2 tea :mandown:

50 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Definitely getting nominated.

I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t. 

I take back all of the negative things I ever said about LCDLFUS voters. :gaycat6: We would've never allowed for Poncho and Sergio to both survive a vote and continue thinking they're in charge. Even though they kind of are. If the voters are gonna keep eliminating every person who goes against Poncho, then this season will become a snoozefest real quick. Stop encouraging sheep behavior.

Turns out it isn't just ppl from N.L. who are stuck in the past. :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I take back all of the negative things I ever said about LCDLFUS voters. :gaycat6: We would've never allowed for Poncho and Sergio to both survive a vote and continue thinking they're in charge. Even though they kind of are. If the voters are gonna keep eliminating every person who goes against Poncho, then this season will become a snoozefest real quick. Stop encouraging sheep behavior.

Turns out it isn't just ppl from N.L. who are stuck in the past. :gaycat6:

This is bad. She's about to get the Pepe treatment quick and I don't like it. :deadbanana2:

@Chamoy Pretty sure production wants them to get 100% of the budget since they got like 50% of the budget for the first two weeks. I saw Jorge's photoshoot today and regardless of how you feel about him, he's sexy. Ferka can go. :lakitu:  If Ferka gets nominated, then we are getting a Julia-Rafael moment on Sunday. I think 3 Cielos, 1 infierno or 50/50. Sergio and Poncho are still gonna get nominated. The thing is that they are growing stronger every day and they are sabotaging my girl Wendy.

Jorge really does have a nice body, but I don't like him! I want him out to see how Ferka is without him. lol.

#TeamInfierno FTW though!

1 hour ago, memo90061 said:

Jorge really does have a nice body, but I don't like him! I want him out to see how Ferka is without him. lol.

#TeamInfierno FTW though!

To be honest, Jorge is really sexy. The calendar made me feel some type of way... me muero! But this gala was interesting because Jorge is staying for another week because he would've been nominated if Poncho and Sergio didn't do a complot. The production is really hearing us and I am here for it. To me, the eviction is going to be between Raquel and Ferka. But to spice up the game, Raquel's eviction would probably shake up the competition because it tells Sergio and Poncho, and Cuarto Infierno that Ferka has a public. 

@Chamoy  Just saw the teaser for Los 50 and honestly, it feels like a flop for Telemundo because there is already spoilers online. 

Nominados / Nominees

Spoiler

Ferka

Raquel

Barbara

Nicola

20 minutes ago, Mellark said:

To be honest, Jorge is really sexy. The calendar made me feel some type of way... me muero! But this gala was interesting because Jorge is staying for another week because he would've been nominated if Poncho and Sergio didn't do a complot. The production is really hearing us and I am here for it. To me, the eviction is going to be between Raquel and Ferka. But to spice up the game, Raquel's eviction would probably shake up the competition because it tells Sergio and Poncho, and Cuarto Infierno that Ferka has a public. 

@Chamoy  Just saw the teaser for Los 50 and honestly, it feels like a flop for Telemundo because there is already spoilers online. 

Nominados / Nominees

Hide contents

Ferka

Raquel

Barbara

Nicola

There was a complot from both rooms… the participants who committed complot will get a sanction and their votes will be eliminated. 

I’m wondering if the sanction is to get automatically nominated as well :celestial5:

6 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

There was a complot from both rooms… the participants who committed complot will get a sanction and their votes will be eliminated. 

I’m wondering if the sanction is to get automatically nominated as well :celestial5:

They annulated the votes which meant if they didn't Jorge would've been nominated this week instead of Barbara.

7 minutes ago, Mellark said:

They annulated the votes which meant if they didn't Jorge would've been nominated this week instead of Barbara.

Spoiler

Ok so Nicola is safe :clap3:

which means bye bye Ferka :bird:

2 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok so Nicola is safe :clap3:

which means bye bye Ferka :bird:

Spoiler

Ferka being evicted would give us a Julia-Rafael moment from Season 2 of the U.S. version and I feel it would be too predictable. A Raquel eviction however would shake things up in the house. Nicola will be saved by Emilio and Apio tomorrow unless production anulates the vote. Barbara is one of the favorites.

On 6/21/2023 at 11:37 PM, Mellark said:

Nominados / Nominees

Hide contents

Ferka

Raquel

Barbara

Nicola

Is Los 50 another Big Brother??

13 hours ago, memo90061 said:

Is Los 50 another Big Brother??

It's based on this French TV reality called Les Cinquante, it's recorded already so it's not a 24/7 format. I don't feel hyped for it, feels meh. Sandra Smester destroying that channel just like she did with Azteca.

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

It's based on this French TV reality called Les Cinquante, it's recorded already so it's not a 24/7 format. I don't feel hyped for it, feels meh. Sandra Smester destroying that channel just like she did with Azteca.

Apparently, they stopped filming once they reached the final four. Which means the finale is going to be live, or they're going back to film the last episode while the season is airing. I'm more interested in the Survivor rip off. I just hope Ac*nMedya isn't involved in any way.

Barbara alv 

shes so annoying :biblio:

yesterday’s party was so fun

i loved everybody enjoying themselves 

After what Barbara did to Ferka and Raquel she should be the next out 

but she will probably stay because the audience hates Ferka :biblio:

or in the case Ferka has many fans, the one out will be Raquel

Esto se está poniendo bueno

Wendy looked so bored at first when she was with Apio and Ferka. lol

Omg I can’t with La Barbie  :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.