• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Im ok with tonight’s elimination :michael: either way Jorge will keep being nominated or even nominated by the public, he is so useless & boring that I don’t see surviving more than 2 weeks 

+ the way no one cares about his relationship with Ferka :dies:

Eh, I'm fine with it. Marie Claire was gris to me. Marie Claire wasn't gonna last inside that house that long and her comments about "Que me pongo de malas porque no como" while they lose 60% of the food budget this week did not work in her favor and the Jose Manuel Figueroa trope of him being painted as a jealous man didn't help him either. I feel she was just there. Ferka and Jorge are the "couple" of the house this season so far and that really helped. I think it was way too early for Sergio Mayer to leave because even though he is insufferable he is thinking of calling out La Bigorra for talking badly about her granddaughter and the mother of her granddaughter because Raquel is known for selling gossip to TVNotas or whatever after the Bisogno scandal. 

Kinda curious about who is entering tomorrow because people are saying it's Barby Juarez but I checked her socials and she was in a match this weekend when she should be isolating.

35 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Im ok with tonight’s elimination :michael: either way Jorge will keep being nominated or even nominated by the public, he is so useless & boring that I don’t see surviving more than 2 weeks 

+ the way no one cares about his relationship with Ferka :dies:

I am like whatever about it, it provides content so people want to see mess. The way they do evictions is a cute dynamic

The fans are so messy for this :bibliahh:

Wendy aprovecha las oportunidades :mandown:

This new rotating thing that they're using for the eliminations is so stupid. I love it. The only thing that sucks about it is that we don't get to see the reactions of those who get eliminated. There should also be a camera on the eliminated person.

I honestly thought Jorge was leaving. He was last in all of the polls. I'm glad he stayed, though. He's good taco de ojo + he's a loyal Ferka soldier who minds his business + he's one of the few who doesn't let Sergio and Poncho manipulate him. Wendy's fans are incredibly naive if they can't see how Sergio and Poncho are just trying to leech off of her popularity.

Ferka, Nicola, Jorge, Wendy and Barbara are my faves so far. Wendy should drop Sergio and Poncho before they bring her down with them. They need her more than she needs them. 

0XTtfmX.gif

Daddy Jorge staying another week :smitten:  

I've been enjoying watching this live. :O

I really love Wendy and Apio together!! I love when Apio says English words and Wendy just asks what is that??? lol

Nominados / Nominated

Spoiler

Sergio Mayer

Ferka

Sofia Rivera Torres

Poncho de Nigris 

:lakitu:

1 hour ago, memo90061 said:

I've been enjoying watching this live. :O

I really love Wendy and Apio together!! I love when Apio says English words and Wendy just asks what is that??? lol

Wendy carrying that house :clap3:

Ended MasterChef Celebrity in its mid ass season :clap3: No Betty, No Ratings

Yeah! It's Wendy and Friends. XD

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

Nominados / Nominated

Reveal hidden contents

Sergio Mayer

Ferka

Sofia Rivera Torres

Poncho de Nigris 

:lakitu:

Wendy carrying that house :clap3:

Ended MasterChef Celebrity in its mid ass season :clap3: No Betty, No Ratings

I love your signature! I may copy your idea. :O I don't have as many concerts though.

Jorge and Ferka sealing Sergio's fate, hopefully. Poncho isn't going anywhere. He has the support of the "Wendy stans" and all of the men's rights activists after Marie Claire wiped the floor with him in her goodbye message. 

I still can't get over the "I hope you win because, let's face it, this is your last opportunity. You're almost 50 years old. This isn't the same Big Brother that you competed in 20 years ago. New rules, new generation." bit... Jill Roberts WHO? 

It's people like Poncho who give those of us from Nuevo Leon a bad name. He embodies all of the stereotypes, starting with telling people he's from the north and how people from over there are more blunt whenever anyone calls him out on his sh*t. 

https://twitter.com/SoleSurvivoor/status/1669136377877757954

Like, how can people call themselves Wendy stans and support someone who tells their fave he's getting bored when she starts talking about the discrimination she's had to deal with? I'm starting to think they're actually Poncho stans in disguise. If their goal is to make Poncho stronger and gain more popularity, then they're doing a fantastic job. He's currently first in the polls.

https://twitter.com/lacomadritaof_/status/1669214322621566977

0JKXiQi.gif

Wendy will deaf win 

She is basically the center of attention without trying hard like half of the house 

I hope Sergio is the 2nd eliminated 

Sergio kissing Alexis Ayala :mandown:

Poncho alleging Alexis does coke :deadbanana4:

Honestly, this is much more entertaining and fun than S3 of the Telemundo U.S. version, they need to step it up for 2024. Honestly, this edition is causing more controversy because Niurka called out Jose Manuel Figueroa, also who happens to be Marie Claire's fiancé for saying that he was the son of Bobby Larios (a controversial rumor) and whatnot so that resulted in Niurka calling him out that he's bad at sex and couldn't find her clitoris while they were doing it.

Wendy is doing wonders to this. I had zero interest in watching but I kept on getting clips of her on my fyp and now I'm hooked.

Honestly Wendy is basically the reason why this is doing good, she is going viral everywhere in Mexico. Poncho is garbage, kick him out already…

Yessss for the wendy stanning here!!! Love her ever since the perdidas video went viral 

Wendy carona y’a ères ganadora!! 

TV director/ Producer Juan Osorio has promised to include Wendy in one of his telenovelas. 

To me, it seems likely that Sofia will leave but I would be surprised if Sergio leaves. The voting isn't working and I just feel Poncho and Sergio are setting Wendy up for her downfall. Sergio doesn't want to be there and looks so unengaged.

On 6/17/2023 at 12:56 PM, UnusualBoy said:

Honestly Wendy is basically the reason why this is doing good, she is going viral everywhere in Mexico. Poncho is garbage, kick him out already…

Wendy carrying this season and Televisa humbling and shitting on Telemundo in 2 weeks is just phenomenal.

On 6/17/2023 at 7:07 PM, Sergi91 said:

TV director/ Producer Juan Osorio has promised to include Wendy in one of his telenovelas. 

Juan Osorio doesn't lie, when he means it, he means it. He is open to giving new talent a chance. Like the Canelito kid in S2 of MMTMF, Metro Micro in EAI, Danka (which is basically Daniela Castro's daughter but you get the point), Joaquin Bondoni so I am here for it.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.