LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFMX S2

Chamoy

9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Only 14 housemates in total and they already wasted one of those spots on some random morning show host, sfjskl. Suddenly I have a bad feeling about the rest of the cast. Televisa having all those telenovela actors they could choose from and they go with this.  

Mt8brhC.gif

To be honest, this is why I keep my expectations low for this. The promo was good. While the original worked well here because of S2 (got a lot of momentum), an adaptation can easily be good or bad. Televisa's strategy is interesting though, they are marketing the show but also putting people from other shows in their IP to be in it. Tomorrow they are revealing two people from Cuentamelo Ya! (a pop culture show) to be in it. Most likely they will announce the confirmation of Odalys being the co-host and someone to enter the house then go from there. If it's gonna be just panelists all the time, then you can keep it.

Mt8brhC.gif

9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Telemundo announced two new reality shows at their upfront presentation.

pQnunwT.png

xAQWWr9.png

Looks like we're getting our own Survivor knock off. :ghostface:

I think this will probably be the next one after Top Chef VIP is over or while Exatlon is trying to be reworked. Sandra is just trying to bring her own version of Survivor to the U.S. and it might work. Los 50 is just El Hotel dupe, so 50 celebrities sounds ambitious.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/12/2023 at 2:23 AM, Mellark said:

To be honest, this is why I keep my expectations low for this. The promo was good. While the original worked well here because of S2 (got a lot of momentum), an adaptation can easily be good or bad. Televisa's strategy is interesting though, they are marketing the show but also putting people from other shows in their IP to be in it. Tomorrow they are revealing two people from Cuentamelo Ya! (a pop culture show) to be in it. Most likely they will announce the confirmation of Odalys being the co-host and someone to enter the house then go from there. If it's gonna be just panelists all the time, then you can keep it.

The second confirmed housemate seems a bit more entertaining. I looked her up on Youtube and one of the first videos that popped up was an expose on her supposed obsession with wanting to be Aylin Mujica, and how she's been married to two of Aylin's ex-husbands. I like these quick little intro videos that they've been releasing along with the cast photos. Telemundo usually just posts old IG photos for their cast reveals.

These are some of the other names that have been rumored as potential housemates...

hx9z8aR.png

Top (L-R): Poncho De Nigris, Mauricio Garza, Sergio Mayer, Nicola Porcella, Emilio Osorio, Jorge Losa
Bottom (L-R): Ferka, Barbara Torres, Marie Claire Harp, Sofía Rivera Torres, Wendy Guevara, Aida Nizar

No Acashore people, let's celebrate that. :clap3:

11 hours ago, Chamoy said:

The second confirmed housemate seems a bit more entertaining. I looked her up on Youtube and one of the first videos that popped up was an expose on her supposed obsession with wanting to be Aylin Mujica, and how she's been married to two of Aylin's ex-husbands. I like these quick little intro videos that they've been releasing along with the cast photos. Telemundo usually just posts old IG photos for their cast reveals.

These are some of the other names that have been rumored as potential housemates...

hx9z8aR.png

Top (L-R): Poncho De Nigris, Mauricio Garza, Sergio Mayer, Nicola Porcella, Emilio Osorio, Jorge Losa
Bottom (L-R): Ferka, Barbara Torres, Marie Claire Harp, Sofía Rivera Torres, Wendy Guevara, Aida Nizar

No Acashore people, let's celebrate that. :clap3:

I think this has been the list circulating for a while and from what we are seeing: I would be surprised if Televisa actually got Aida, which means they offered Aida what she wanted and Telemundo couldn't. There are rumors that Ninel might be in it which means she might have to interact with Marie Claire Harp, who is Jose Manuel Figueroa's fiancé. The social media pages teased Emilio or a couple of names but I guess they are starting small to see how it goes with the public and if it is super popular then they might invest more next season.

You gotta be ******* kidding me :bibliahh: @Chamoy

16 hours ago, Mellark said:

You gotta be ******* kidding me :bibliahh: @Chamoy

Let's hope some of Niurka's ruthless personality passed on to him.

Mt8brhC.gif

On 5/17/2023 at 11:59 AM, Chamoy said:

Let's hope some of Niurka's ruthless personality passed on to him.

Mt8brhC.gif

To be honest it seems like he does. I feel the Televisa version would be ideal since they won't frame him in a negative light compared to the Telemundo version. His fanbase will be annoying though I can tell you that.

They haven't confirmed all the housemates yet.

Mt8brhC.gif

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

To be honest it seems like he does. I feel the Televisa version would be ideal since they won't frame him in a negative light compared to the Telemundo version. His fanbase will be annoying though I can tell you that.

They haven't confirmed all the housemates yet.

Mt8brhC.gif

I hope the delay is because they're replacing some of these guys. Mauricio is supposedly gonna be a digital host instead of housemate... whatever that means. He's the only one that I could've seen Emilio bro-ing out with. Like, what is he gonna talk about with someone like Poncho De Nigris? Televisa lied about the house being new, by the way. It's the same moldy house that we know and hate. 

Mt8brhC.gif

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I hope the delay is because they're replacing some of these guys. Mauricio is supposedly gonna be a digital host instead of housemate... whatever that means. He's the only one that I could've seen Emilio bro-ing out with. Like, what is he gonna talk about with someone like Poncho De Nigris? Televisa lied about the house being new, by the way. It's the same moldy house that we know and hate. 

Mt8brhC.gif

Not really surprised about the house being at Endemol's lot, like that was expected. They thought it was gonna be in Santa Fe but I feel Televisa isn't investing a lot and want to test the waters if it translates success in Mexico. I feel the hosts are already there, why need more? I think Mauricio is a housemate.

Edited by Mellark

Queen Wendy finally confirmed :WAP:

4 hours ago, Mellark said:

Queen Wendy finally confirmed :WAP:

These taglines, ophfjskhj. :gaydonnacat1: We stan. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Mellark Los 50 premieres in July. The show is originally from France. 

"Les Cinquante" is a French reality competition television program produced by Banijay Productions. The show is inspired by the hit Netflix series Squid Game. Each day, the players compete in an eliminatory round, either individually or as a team, at the end of which several candidates (which can range from 2, 5 or 15 players) will be eliminated from the game.

At the end of every round, a vote is taken among the winners to save one, two or even three candidates. Those who have not been saved by their peers are eliminated. There is a cash prize up for grabs, but the winner won’t be taking home the money. They are playing to win, not for themselves, but for one of the viewers who can join their favourite’s fan club through the show's app and potentially win the prize. 

All of this will take place in a castle inhabited by dogs, foxes and rabbits, and a playful and Machiavellian game master, the lion, who reigns supreme over his kingdom. In this game, anything can happen as the fate of each loser is put in the hands of the winner at a high-tension voting ceremony. Here the audience will see alliances form or fall apart as they fight to be the last one standing.

Gonna pretend I didn't see Rat Grupero on the rumored cast list. 

G1PtaUn.png

From LCDLF (Women)
Anahi Izali
Manelyk
Julia Gama
Samira Jalil
Dania Mendez
Nicole Chavez

Macky Gonzalez
Ana Parra
Cecilia Ponce
Jessica Stonem
Shirley Arica
Luisa Fernanda
Glenda Chapa
Michelle Lando
Julieta Grajales
Bebeshita
Alexandra Balarezo
Thali Garlia
Kim Shantal
Isa Castro
Yulianna Peniche
Daniela Tapia

jnSij68.png

From LCDLF (Men)
Rafael Nieves
Salvador Zerboni
Potro Caballero
Juan Vidal

Lambda Garcia
Fernando Lozada
Juan Pablo Llano
Julio Ron
Adriano Zendejas
Sebastian Caicedo
Brandon Castañeda
Asaf Torres 
Fernando Noriega
Alan Slim
Polo Monarrez
Douglas Castillo
El Suavecito
Beta Mejia
Ojani Noa
Jose Ramos
Gianmarco Onestini
Antonio Sotillo

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

Two more hours until LCDLFMX premieres!

Non-mexis get in: https://www.twitch.tv/siriuslivetv

8 live feed cameras, btw. :ghostface: 

Yeah, they seem to be mirroring Big Brother Brasil's approach: Globoplay Live Feeds + TV + Aftershow & Hosts. I am hyped, Televisa seems to be invested in marketing this a lot.

Ill be using my VPN since I have ViX but super hyped! 

Edited by Mellark

19 hours ago, Mellark said:

Yeah, they seem to be mirroring Big Brother Brasil's approach: Globoplay Live Feeds + TV + Aftershow & Hosts. I am hyped, Televisa seems to be invested in marketing this a lot.

Ill be using my VPN since I have ViX but super hyped! 

First gala was 10/10. Televisa is really putting Telemundo to shame, huh. Galilea was a great choice for the main host. She already seems more natural in front of the cameras than Sandarti and Jimena's robotic selves. The Coca-Cola sponsorship, c'mon budget... I'm gonna try to watch the feeds after the gala later tonight. I found another site that lets you watch up to five different cameras.

The public nominating Poncho on the first night, sdfjkl. I would eliminate Paul or Sergio before Poncho. Emilio and the two beefy kings, Jorge and Nicola, are the only guys that I'd save so far. I'm not getting "mueble" vibes from anyone, though. 

https://twitter.com/LaCasaFamososMx/status/1665752841326317569

"Let's toast for one less spot on the block!" :ahh:

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

First gala was 10/10. Televisa is really putting Telemundo to shame, huh. Galilea was a great choice for the main host. She already seems more natural in front of the cameras than Sandarti and Jimena's robotic selves. The Coca-Cola sponsorship, c'mon budget... I'm gonna try to watch the feeds after the gala later tonight. I found another site that lets you watch up to five different cameras.

The public nominating Poncho on the first night, sdfjkl. I would eliminate Paul or Sergio before Poncho. Emilio and the two beefy kings, Jorge and Nicola, are the only guys that I'd save so far. I'm not getting "mueble" vibes from anyone, though. 

https://twitter.com/LaCasaFamososMx/status/1665752841326317569

"Let's toast for one less spot on the block!" :ahh:

That gala was great. :duca: I really enjoyed it because the Telemundo version looks cheap, while Televisa's version is just sponsorships and a high budget. NBCUniversal can invest in Telemundo's budget but they just don't want to. The production of the U.S. version thinks that editing recaps in order to bring in "drama" and "high viewers" is the approach but when you have interesting dynamics to spice up the game that's where you win. 

I think Galilea is a great host though, she's hosting on Sundays and Wednesdays while Diego and Odalys host every day except Sundays/Wednesdays. It's mirroring Big Brother Brasil and they seem to get inspiration from that. Gali knows the game, she won it and knows the mess that is about to happen. I think Odalys and Diego are mirroring a Sandarti/Jimena dynamic but we will see later tonight how their dynamic is. 

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Televisa decides to buy the U.S. rights just like they did with the Latin American Music Awards from Telemundo. But then again, putting the galas on Unimas and then the evictions of Univision might work but people hardly watch UniMas besides Enamorandonos. So I guess Telemundo would stay.

Also..... the winner of the leader this week gets an SUV :WAP: 

Just saw that Nicola pissed himself during the HoH challenge?! 

AerFeeA.jpg

Hot :jonny5: I mean, ew, yuck, GROSS!

Apio wins lider de la semana :clap3: A win for the gays!

Oh, this is enjoyable, I am having fun so far. I needed my LCDLF fix for the summer and the production is 10/10. VIX does after-shows and they just aired the confesario and it's in full. They don't air confesarios until the next day of the gala for "ratings". This comes to show that Televisa knows how to do a Big Brother and Telemundo is taking definite notes and are taking the audience into consideration.

The nominations will begin on Vix with Ceci and Mauricio for the pre-show Gala and then will continue during the actual gala on Canal 5 with Odalys and Diego. Sergio and Poncho are the Rey Grupero of the season.

On 6/5/2023 at 10:26 PM, Sergi91 said:

The premier was the most watched show in Mexico :clap3:

https://twitter.com/produ/status/1665822017700917248?s=46&t=7Sx2_6LQ63D7nVNdzaazHw

3.8 million viewers and ended Azteca :clap3: 

You can't really compare the ratings to Telemundo's version because most of their shows only cater to Hispanic America and that is a small majority, while Televisa is one of the biggest channels in Mexico.

Miss gurl really nominated a member for being Spanish :rip:

I haven’t seen so many memes come out of a season since Laura was a member last year :bibliahh:

22 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Miss gurl really nominated a member for being Spanish :rip:

Sofia is insufferable :deadbanana2:

To be honest, out of all the housemates so far Wendy and Poncho deliver content. It's too early for Poncho de Nigris to leave. Sure Poncho is annoying with "En el Big Brother" talk. To be honest, I feel Mayer should go because Nicola, Jorge, and Marie Claire have the potential to deliver content and I feel Jorge's alleged romance with Ferka is giving content. Mayer is just stressed all the time, "I'm not here to make friends" while he is just disengaged. I think it's between Jorge and Mayer this week, ****, or even Marie Claire. :rip:

I have a feeling this will be the finale :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.