• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Mellark said:

In all honesty @Chamoy...

Reveal hidden contents

Who the **** voted for Madison?

I'm just glad that Pepe stayed. He's getting all my votes every time he's nominated. It's too risky voting to save two or three people and hoping the person you want eliminated doesn't have their own voting bloc concentrating all of their votes on one person.

The only time I would consider dividing my votes is if the nominations are something like: Pepe, Paty, Jose and Arturo. Two fan faves and two less popular housemates. I'm def not risking it if Pepe's ever on the block with Juan or Grupero. They basically appeal to the same people that stanned Salvador last season. I think we should be okay this week as long three of Paty/Pepe/Osmel/Raul aren't nominated together.

MxZTLUv.png

IQbbo2G.png

ChhBU3Y.png

1fnYtXj.png

SjFaWbW.png

Jose, Aristeo and Arturo seem like they're ready to ditch the majority alliance and play their own games.

I want to stan because they're hot douchey jocks, but they're still including RG in their plans.

Pepe remains the best man in the house.

wBZrXMu.png

fG4pZRX.jpeg

Finally some good nominations! I would've preferred for Grupero to go before Nicole, but either one of them leaving is good for the season. Pepe should just switch rooms at this point. He can't count on anyone in that room, except for maybe Aleida. The only people that truly hate him in the other room are Juan and Arturo's jealous asses. Raul, Paty, Pepe, Dania, Jose and Aristeo would be a powerful alliance.

There isn't really any rivalry in rooms compared to last season because everyone has their own different strategy. It's the way we have to vote for Aristeo now, I find him hot but I haven't had a chance to see his gameplay as much. I voted for Aristeo, Paty and Pepe. But I think it is crucial to vote for Aristeo rather than Nicky at this point because the Julio Cesar Chavez payola is kicking in.

On 2/3/2023 at 3:50 PM, Chamoy said:

Finally some good nominations!

On 2/4/2023 at 3:10 AM, Mellark said:

It's the way we have to vote for Aristeo now, I find him hot but I haven't had a chance to see his gameplay as much. I voted for Aristeo, Paty and Pepe. But I think it is crucial to vote for Aristeo rather than Nicky at this point because the Julio Cesar Chavez payola is kicking in.

I always speak too soon. :deadbanana2: It's gonna give payola if Nicole somehow stays tonight. She's losing every single poll I've seen, with, like, less than 10% of the public's vote. The Sunday gala made it pretty clear that the producers want Pepe or Aristeo to go. They spent the entire week giving them the worst edits possible. Liliana producing another HIT tweet for being the only one to not sugarcoat her opinion about Nicole in front of her parents. 

8 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I always speak too soon. :deadbanana2: It's gonna give payola if Nicole somehow stays tonight. She's losing every single poll I've seen, with, like, less than 10% of the public's vote. The Sunday gala made it pretty clear that the producers want Pepe or Aristeo to go. They spent the entire week giving them the worst edits possible. Liliana producing another HIT tweet for being the only one to not sugarcoat her opinion about Nicole in front of her parents. 

The public said no to classism and not recognizing privilege :clap3: Also, no way in hell Miss Sandra is going to let Aristeo leave that soon.

Edited by Mellark

11 hours ago, Mellark said:

The public said no to classism and not recognizing privilege :clap3: Also, no way in hell Miss Sandra is going to let Aristeo leave that soon.

If this was all part of Sandra's master plan to turn Aristeo into a fan fave. Jose and Aristeo both gained a lot of fans on Twitter after production showed their conversations to the house. The public is connecting more with the men this season. Paty, Dania and maaaybe Madison are the only women that I could see winning a vote against Pepe, Raul, Juan, Osmel, Jose or Aristeo right now.

Sandra said let's make HIStory.

euJ711e.jpeg

11 hours ago, Attitude said:

Why does everyone hate Nicky?

She was very exhausting to watch on the feeds. She came off like a spoiled brat most of the time, always bringing up her famous dad any chance that she could and how she didn't need the money as much as the others. Her alliance with RG also didn't help her.

-

Jose dragging RG right after the elimination gala. :heart:

Full fight: https://twitter.com/bysunlight_/status/1623126690770882560

Arturo SWEATING that his double dealing would get exposed.

6myG9c3.jpeg 

Half of the house being nominated. :sistrens:

I think Pepe's going to save Paty or Dania, but who knows with him.

tou8Mg7.png

Saving Aylin/Osmariel would be better to try to get RG out, tho.

@Chamoy This season is turning out to be a disaster in the Smester Telemundo era and it hasn't been a month since it's started. Honestly, Aristeo is smart and I hope he read his contract with Azteca before signing correctly, but Paty thinks he is leaving because his contract with Azteca was in breach mode. It is frustrating, he is eye candy but remember to read your contracts folks. Paty knows the politics of Azteca, she was in MasterChef Celebrity with him, so she knows whats up. Then I saw some Exatlon fan account saying that he isn't exclusive to Azteca unless it's Exatlon so I'm going to wait till it comes out of Aristeo's mouth.

On 2/11/2023 at 3:18 AM, Mellark said:

@Chamoy This season is turning out to be a disaster in the Smester Telemundo era and it hasn't been a month since it's started. Honestly, Aristeo is smart and I hope he read his contract with Azteca before signing correctly, but Paty thinks he is leaving because his contract with Azteca was in breach mode. It is frustrating, he is eye candy but remember to read your contracts folks. Paty knows the politics of Azteca, she was in MasterChef Celebrity with him, so she knows whats up. Then I saw some Exatlon fan account saying that he isn't exclusive to Azteca unless it's Exatlon so I'm going to wait till it comes out of Aristeo's mouth.

Two new housemates are entering the house this week. Hopefully they're both in happy and loving relationships. Telemundo needs to chill with the showmances and the Juan payola. They're even trying to couple up Monique and Jonathan from outside the house. 

Bj3TYyi.png

Samira from the mini season and Diego Soldano are the new housemates.

2PWQ8Sg.png mirw9tx.png

If Samira keeps her foot on Juan's neck, she gets my votes. :clap3: 

@Chamoy I am enjoying Samira and that hot daddy Diego. He is famous for that one lamp scene in La Patrona, a Telemundo novela. :gaycat2:  Samira is really what we needed to spice up the season. I voted for Pepe again, and I am exhausted of the house nominating him every single week. 

Aylin needs to count her days in the house because the way the whole house hates her because she saved Rey Grupero.

On 2/18/2023 at 1:56 AM, Mellark said:

@Chamoy I am enjoying Samira and that hot daddy Diego. He is famous for that one lamp scene in La Patrona, a Telemundo novela. :gaycat2:  Samira is really what we needed to spice up the season. I voted for Pepe again, and I am exhausted of the house nominating him every single week. 

Reveal hidden contents

Aylin needs to count her days in the house because the way the whole house hates her because she saved Rey Grupero.

Friday's gala was actually good. So many memorable moments. The weekly task with Arturo running around in his underwear and Pepe chasing after him with his pants, Samira wanting to break up the showmances and setting her sights on Pepe, the wall yeller telling Pepe that Aleida was talking about him behind his back, Pepe listening in on the blue room talking about his showmance, and Aylin saving RG over her bestie.

I fear Pepe might've hurt his chances of winning with this showmance mess. Hopefully he can get it together over the next few weeks. He has enough personality to shine on his own without needing a showmance. I'm secretly hoping that Samira can break up the blue room alliance. Paty's the only one truly giving me finalist vibes out of that group. I think at least two people from the other room will make it to the end. I'd be fine with all of the guys from the blue room getting eliminated so Pepe has a better chance of snatching a finalist spot.

At least people can't say Pepe's a mueble. :cm:

@Chamoy I voted for Pepe again, and I think it's clear that Aylin just sealed Aleida's eviction tomorrow. Suitable because the showmance gave Zerboni and Daniela from last season. Aylin seems like a great actress, but her gameplay here is questionable when she could've just saved Aleida and secured Rey's eviction tomorrow. I would be surprised if Madison gets evicted tomorrow, but Madison and Pepe have a strong fanbase that will ride hard for them. I am enjoying this season so far. Sure, people, it's less chaotic. Still, I would rather have this than the toxicity of last season, where the housemates resorted to misogyny and classism to think they had done something revolutionary. This season has its toxic moments, sure, but most housemates realize that Rey Grupero is the problem at least.

@Chamoy I voted for Pepe again, and I think Aylin just sealed Aleida's eviction tomorrow. Sure she seems like a great actress, but her gameplay here is questionable here when it would've been ideal to save Aleida. :dies:

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy I voted for Pepe again, and I think it's clear that Aylin just sealed Aleida's eviction tomorrow. Suitable because the showmance gave Zerboni and Daniela from last season. Aylin seems like a great actress, but her gameplay here is questionable when she could've just saved Aleida and secured Rey's eviction tomorrow. I would be surprised if Madison gets evicted tomorrow, but Madison and Pepe have a strong fanbase that will ride hard for them. I am enjoying this season so far. Sure, people, it's less chaotic. Still, I would rather have this than the toxicity of last season, where the housemates resorted to misogyny and classism to think they had done something revolutionary. This season has its toxic moments, sure, but most housemates realize that Rey Grupero is the problem at least.

The LCDLF hashtag is in shambles. Half of the HT is canceling Paty for trying to guilt trip everyone into thinking that RG is being bullied by the house. The other half is canceling Dania and Arturo for rightfully being annoyed at Paty for doing this. This is all thanks to a backyard dinner that Pepe set up for him, Aleida, Dania and Arturo. They drank too much and started spilling all of the tea. Paty might be the new Niurka. 

Pepe's always finding new ways to set the fans off, I love him. 

2yNOLBa.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.