Jump to content

LCDLF (Celebrity Big Brother) | Season 3 | January 17 2023


Chamoy
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Chamoy

    177

  • Mellark

    115

  • Sergi91

    58

  • Shy Boy

    52

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

72owGxj.png

 

L00MGyJ.png

 

She should've been a real housemate. 

Maybe it's not too late :keir:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ready for the mess. I think the Live Feeds are gonna be available on Youtube this season.

 

zFqkFjt.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

 

Live Feeds are up. :jonny5: 

i can't watch this nnnn mess

who is that guy (not potro) also not Laura coming next:jonnycat:

i hope Niurka is the last one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

i can't watch this nnnn mess

who is that guy (not potro) also not Laura coming next:jonnycat:

i hope Niurka is the last one

Toni, the one in the blue pants? :jonnycat: He's a snack. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chamoy said:

Toni, the one in the blue pants? :jonnycat: He's a snack. 

No but i was gonna ask :jonnycat: reminds me of Javier Jattin so gorgeous :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

i'm talking bout that old guy w obvious botox jsdkadjkdk 

i want some gay **** to happen this season 

:jonnycat: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just watched the live feeds and I honestly feel like this is going to be better than last season. The way Niurka admitted that Osvaldo Rios and her ****** sent me. :deadbanana2: Laura hiding from Niurka is a mess. This is better than Celebrity Big Brother US because it is going to be like 3 months compared to like 3 weeks. 

 

7 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Toni, the one in the blue pants? :jonnycat: He's a snack. 

I don't get why Adamari Lopez and him broke up. Weird. He said that he is doing it for their daughter, which i respect... but let me just say it's also for the check too.

 

7 hours ago, Fifteen said:

No but i was gonna ask :jonnycat: reminds me of Javier Jattin so gorgeous :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

i'm talking bout that old guy w obvious botox jsdkadjkdk 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

i want some gay **** to happen this season 

:jonnycat: 

 

Osvaldo Rios? :lmao:

osvaldo-ros-9c41bc2f-1673-4f62-a31b-6fd1

 

He looked good in the 2000s, i don't get why he did botox.

Osvaldo Ríos: the controversies he was involved in while recording El  juramento | Actor | Soap operas | Actors of soap operas | nnda-nnlt | FAME

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

I just watched the live feeds and I honestly feel like this is going to be better than last season. The way Niurka admitted that Osvaldo Rios and her ****** sent me. :deadbanana2: Laura hiding from Niurka is a mess. This is better than Celebrity Big Brother US because it is going to be like 3 months compared to like 3 weeks. 

Yeah, this cast is filled with a lot more Type A personalities. Natalia introducing herself twice because everyone else spoke a bit more than her, and Laura not letting her have her moment. :deadbanana2: I've never been a huge fan of the BBUS format. All I know is that if Telemundo knew who Tiffany Pollard was, they would try to cast her on the show right away. There's going to be 4 nominees. Imagine if they make the HoH decide the 4th person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mellark said:

Osvaldo Rios

yes omg:jonnycat: a daddy thanks the botox can go

i notticed that Laura was hiding lmao i feel like she's gonna pull a Gaby tbh and Niurka an Alicia the way she just talks about anything and Laura is just there 

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

fLo64X7.png

 

I can't with her. :jonny3:

:bibliahh:

-

did you saw that Juan was wanking in the morning jkffjsdfjfk and then we was hard around the house:rip: 

Can i post those links here?:hippo:

Edited by Fifteen
same person
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

did you saw that Juan was wanking in the morning jkffjsdfjfk and then we was hard around the house:rip: 

Salvador was also walking around with morning wood. I hate that I wanna see it.

 

3kYBqHx.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Salvador was also walking around with morning wood. I hate that I wanna see it.

 

3kYBqHx.png

look on twitter i saw both there Salvador looks small but Juan:WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Laura and Niurka are the favs on twitter also Julia and Salvador the most hated is Natalia lmao don't know why  

  LAURA

:jonnycat:

 

KIIIII

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...