LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

Perfect winner to end this toxic and wild season. Ivonne deserved it in my opinion. I voted for her more than once. The misogyny is jumping out from some men in the house. :biblio: But honestly, what a wild season. I look forward to the next season since casting is going to be tough for the producers on who should be in it. They have a lot of changes they need to make for next season but they should be fine. The fact it was so close is wild. Fansites are saying January-February 2023, the third season will begin. I feel that is too soon and they just announced Exatlón: Worldwide Edition unless Top Chef VIP is going to be super short, but since it's following RCN's format probably, then probably till December? :skull: I'll probably check it out the first episode and if see if I like it but after LCDLF, I need to recover. 

3 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

Hmm "el público formará parte de la próxima temporada" just makes me think that the public will get votes to nominate. We'll see. 

I hope next season is more lighthearted though. This season got TOO nasty :biblionny:

From my understanding, Sandarti said it's about the idea of adding a housemate that isn't a celebrity, but more so of a fan who watches the show. It's similar to the Survivor Mexico format this season where a fan is in the competition. So basically, you are adding a housemate that isn't a celebrity but a fan who follows the show has the opportunity to play.

@Chamoy Did this end up working in Survivor? :deadbanana:

There is no way in hell they will bring back Gran Hermano US, if it flopped, it flopped. But adding a civilian to make up for it is cool. 

2 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

It was a lot closer this time. Alicia got universal love when she won while ivonne its more divided where people either hate her or love her. 

They need to keep kids out of the show as in no one should be able to mention them in a good or bad way or use them for sympathy or even get visits from them. 

I agree to a certain extent, but also it doesn't bother me that housemates say what motivates them and encourages them to be in the house. You are basically just telling the public why are you deserving of winning or being in the final. The public sees everything and they decide. That is what is great about LCDLF compared to Big Brother US is that we decide who leaves and stays, while Big Brother US houseguests just decides who gets evicted. 

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Why is it so hard to accept that Ivonne had a lot of support because she was simply the better person? The real reason why many people started rooting for her was because she wasn't afraid to make strategic moves that she felt would benefit HER and not some dumbass room alliance. This is what made her stand out from the rest of the sheep this season. Maybe her game was too ahead of its time for certain people.

ZzXaeXq.gif

There we go! There we ******* go! That's the tea. That is why she won the whole thing. The housemates were way too reliant on this Blue and Purple team alliances and Ivonne really said **** that because at the end of the day: It is an individual competition. They switched once they left outside the house because they underestimated her support as an individual in the competition. 

ZzXaeXq.gif

The only good housemate in that godforsaken house won :clap3:

Everyone else just had a rotten personality, first the purples then the blues became just like them :clown: was always especially nauseated at the amount of ppl supporting nacho, cerdoni and daniella on twitter

On 8/9/2022 at 1:33 AM, Mellark said:

@Chamoy Did this end up working in Survivor? :deadbanana:

The reaction to Season 3 has been mixed. Ratings are down a bit from last season. I don't know what to make of that announcement that Sandra Smester was leaving TV Azteca to join Telemundo. Time will be the ultimate truth teller.

Lol at them still trying to sell Exatlon as a global phenomenon. Last time I checked on Wikipedia, Exatlon Mexico and Exatlon United States were the only two versions that were still on the air. The rest were all canceled after one or two seasons. 

Hot dumb frat king Aristeo coming for his 1000th Exatlon appearance.

PB3XJdN.png

Sfsjkf, maybe I'll watch to support his US (Global) debut.

fj7n5GX.png

On 8/10/2022 at 5:10 AM, Chamoy said:

The reaction to Season 3 has been mixed. Ratings are down a bit from last season. I don't know what to make of that announcement that Sandra Smester was leaving TV Azteca to join Telemundo. Time will be the ultimate truth teller.

Lol at them still trying to sell Exatlon as a global phenomenon. Last time I checked on Wikipedia, Exatlon Mexico and Exatlon United States were the only two versions that were still on the air. The rest were all canceled after one or two seasons. 

Hot dumb frat king Aristeo coming for his 1000th Exatlon appearance.

PB3XJdN.png

Sfsjkf, maybe I'll watch to support his US (Global) debut.

fj7n5GX.png

The drama that is happening in Azteca is wild that I do see a lot of Smester's buddies moving to Florida. I hope he is in La Casa de Los Famosos next season. :duca:

I wonder what’s next for Laura…. A new show? Hopefully! :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Apparently shes trying to get the show back she was gonna get on Imagen tv. She was only suppose to be in la casa de los famosos for 3 weeks but after telemundo so how popular she was they asked her to stay. Now im hearing telemundo was going to give her a show but she asked for too much money so they said no. Any reality show would be stupid to not hire Laura, shes pure entertainment. For now she said shes happy being an influencer and doing tiktoks. 

She would be a perfect addition to Rica Famosa Latina. I'd thrown in Daniela Navarro, Julia Gama, & Brenda Zambrano too. They can actually fight on this show so i wanna see them throw down

18 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

Was tonight’s reunion any good?

The reunion was boring af. It was filmed last week right after the finale episode, but they claimed it was filmed one week later. They made Laura and Ivonne have a face to face and they "squashed" things. Lewis gave Ivonne a pseudo apology without really apologizing. Other than that, they handed out special awards to all of the housemates. Laura and Daniella won "Best Fight" for screaming at Ivonne while she was in the shower and Salvador won "Strongest Housemate Who Faced The Most Adversity"... whatever that means. 

@Mellark @Sergi91 @Distantconstellation 

Laura's daughter is in talks to join Rica Famosa Latina as a new housewife. Daniella might also be joining the cast as a friend of Mayeli. I honestly thought this show was canceled, nnn. It airs on some US channel that no one watches. 

Kimberly from LCDLF1 was just confirmed as a new housewife.

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Laura's daughter is in talks to join Rica Famosa Latina as a new housewife. Daniella might also be joining the cast as a friend of Mayeli. I honestly thought this show was canceled, nnn. It airs on some US channel that no one watches. 

Estrella TV is somewhat popular in the southern/west states, and this show is their most popular tv show ever. 

6 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Estrella TV is somewhat popular in the southern/west states, and this show is their most popular tv show ever. 

Lemme check if I have that channel. I need something to watch while I wait for LCDLF3.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rica,_Famosa,_Latina

Not Paquita La Del Barrio as a friend of the housewives on Season 2. :redface:

Okay, so it's pretty much confirmed it's returning in 2023 at this point. Rumors are saying January-February but I totally doubt it and considering Top Chef VIP's ratings are dropping (it is a really dumb idea to have a cooking show 5 days a week, would've been good on Sundays from 7pm - 9pm but they fumbled the bag completely so it can compete with El Retador, but they're scared of Univision I guess.)

I would honestly be on the lookout because it is possible they are starting the search for S3 already or in the coming weeks. 

@Chamoy

Allegedly coming back in February. I am curious to know how that is going to overlap with Exatlon since Exatlon was 4 months? because Top Chef VIP shouldn't last more than 4 months. :rip: La Comadrita really spills tea from insiders, so I trust her. She pretty much confirmed Niurka, Zerboni, Eduardo, Daniela etc,  2 months before Telemundo did. I guess next season we might have Niurka's ex-husband and probably Laura's ex-boyfriend at this point. :rip: 

On 8/13/2022 at 1:33 AM, Sergi91 said:

On 8/13/2022 at 4:34 AM, Distantconstellation said:

Apparently shes trying to get the show back she was gonna get on Imagen tv. She was only suppose to be in la casa de los famosos for 3 weeks but after telemundo so how popular she was they asked her to stay. Now im hearing telemundo was going to give her a show but she asked for too much money so they said no. Any reality show would be stupid to not hire Laura, shes pure entertainment. For now she said shes happy being an influencer and doing tiktoks. 

She would be a perfect addition to Rica Famosa Latina. I'd thrown in Daniela Navarro, Julia Gama, & Brenda Zambrano too. They can actually fight on this show so i wanna see them throw down

She's with Imagen TV in Mexico and she actually had her own show before entering the house but all of a sudden while she was in the house it dropped and Gaby Crassus replaced in her in the block she was in. Before that, she was with Televisa with Laura sin censura but on cable. But with her rise in popularity with the Gen Z crowd now, she's thinking of doing investigative work on social media dangers for teenagers/youth. Imagen might still take her. 

On 8/14/2022 at 6:21 PM, Shy Boy said:

Was tonight’s reunion any good?

It was very mid. Like, we got an Ivonne-Laura "reconciliation" but Ivonne made it clear she doesn't want to see her again, Zerboni and Osvaldo made up and it was just awards for the housemates. They filmed it after the finale so it was very staged. I expected better, but at least it was highly-rated on Sunday.

4 hours ago, Mellark said:

Okay, so it's pretty much confirmed it's returning in 2023 at this point. Rumors are saying January-February but I totally doubt it and considering Top Chef VIP's ratings are dropping (it is a really dumb idea to have a cooking show 5 days a week, would've been good on Sundays from 7pm - 9pm but they fumbled the bag completely so it can compete with El Retador, but they're scared of Univision I guess.)

I would honestly be on the lookout because it is possible they are starting the search for S3 already or in the coming weeks. 

@Chamoy

Allegedly coming back in February. I am curious to know how that is going to overlap with Exatlon since Exatlon was 4 months? because Top Chef VIP shouldn't last more than 4 months. :rip: La Comadrita really spills tea from insiders, so I trust her. She pretty much confirmed Niurka, Zerboni, Eduardo, Daniela etc,  2 months before Telemundo did. I guess next season we might have Niurka's ex-husband and probably Laura's ex-boyfriend at this point. :rip: 

She's with Imagen TV in Mexico and she actually had her own show before entering the house but all of a sudden while she was in the house it dropped and Gaby Crassus replaced in her in the block she was in. Before that, she was with Televisa with Laura sin censura but on cable. But with her rise in popularity with the Gen Z crowd now, she's thinking of doing investigative work on social media dangers for teenagers/youth. Imagen might still take her. 

It was very mid. Like, we got an Ivonne-Laura "reconciliation" but Ivonne made it clear she doesn't want to see her again, Zerboni and Osvaldo made up and it was just awards for the housemates. They filmed it after the finale so it was very staged. I expected better, but at least it was highly-rated on Sunday.

Whats controversial about Bobby Larios though? 

Unless someone like Laura (i know shes unique) is in the show the ratings will probably will stay around season 1 ratings which were ok to good but nowhere near as good as the second season had. They need people who are going to cause drama and get into arguments. As much as people claim they dont like that, they really do like drama. 

On 8/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Chamoy said:

Instead of adding Lauras daughter to rica famosa latina ADD laura herself. If they want ratings thats what they have to do. 

Lmao imagine if they had laura locked up en la casa de los famosos until season 3 by herself. 

• 2 weeks later...

Top Chef VIP is super short. It's finishing next month. So Exalton is premiering next month, so I guess LCDLF3 will air in February. Honestly, considering LCDLF and LCDLF2 had a 6-month gap (LCDLF ended in November 2021, LCDLF 2 premiered May 2022, it makes sense. 

Edited by Mellark

On 8/17/2022 at 2:32 AM, Distantconstellation said:

Instead of adding Lauras daughter to rica famosa latina ADD laura herself. If they want ratings thats what they have to do. 

Lmao imagine if they had laura locked up en la casa de los famosos until season 3 by herself. 

Laura is getting her show back, it's airing in September.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 2:04 PM, Chamoy said:

lwzztjN.jpeg

Need this new Rica Famosa Latina housewife on LCDLF3. :gayriahcat1:

I think it would be cool to see her, don't know how it will overlap with RFL. Anyways, Alicia, Nacho and Daniela's manager is really working overtime because this is an alleged confirmed housemate:

On 9/12/2022 at 12:40 AM, Mellark said:

I think it would be cool to see her, don't know how it will overlap with RFL. Anyways, Alicia, Nacho and Daniela's manager is really working overtime because this is an alleged confirmed housemate:

The rumored cast so far looks... There's room for everybody, let's just say that. Sergio Mayer, Poncho De Nigris and Javier Ceriani from Survivor Mexico are some of the other names I've seen floating around. Paulo Quevedo was part of the 90s band Kairo with Eduardo Verastegui and Gabriel Soto. They should also try to get Eduardo as a housemate, but only if they cast a bunch of hot single guys to gag him a bit.

47 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

The rumored cast so far looks... There's room for everybody, let's just say that. Sergio Mayer, Poncho De Nigris and Javier Ceriani from Survivor Mexico are some of the other names I've seen floating around. Paulo Quevedo was part of the 90s band Kairo with Eduardo Verastegui and Gabriel Soto. They should also try to get Eduardo as a housemate, but only if they cast a bunch of hot single guys to gag him a bit.

The fact that Gabriel Soto sings is sending me. But also Paulo is in the same management as Alicia, Nacho and Daniela so it should tell you a lot. Their manager is really working over time after the flop play (that wasn't selling well) that got cancelled. It was due to VISA issues, which I get but all of them been to the U.S. within the past 9 months including Brenda. Also, considering Eduardo might get dragged for being MAGA, probably not possible at this point.

I need Anais Martinez on season 3. She would bring so much drama 

Edited by Shy Boy

On 9/13/2022 at 1:15 PM, Mellark said:

The fact that Gabriel Soto sings is sending me. But also Paulo is in the same management as Alicia, Nacho and Daniela so it should tell you a lot. Their manager is really working over time after the flop play (that wasn't selling well) that got cancelled. It was due to VISA issues, which I get but all of them been to the U.S. within the past 9 months including Brenda. Also, considering Eduardo might get dragged for being MAGA, probably not possible at this point.

La Comadrita just confirmed Poncho. He's from NL, so he probably isn't that much better than Eduardo. :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.