The View | Season 28

BeenTheShit

Btw I was laughing so hard yesterday when Brian mentioned Jeanine Pirro.  Whoopi tapped Sara on the arm and they both started snickering.  Then Alyssa looked over at Whoopi and said: "Your old friend!"  to which Joy started cackling. :dies:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

Joy's g-spot joke before the legal note :ahh:  

I must say I really do love this lineup of ladies. Their chemistry is so good. I hope it stays this way for more seasons. I just know if Joy did that joke with Meghan at the table she would've turned up her nose. Alyssa was dying :rip: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I must say I really do love this lineup of ladies. Their chemistry is so good. I hope it stays this way for more seasons. I just know if Joy did that joke with Meghan at the table she would've turned up her nose. Alyssa was dying :rip: 

Right!?  I don't know how Sunny kept it together reading the legal note. :dies:

Same, and I think the show will only get better as we get closer to the 2024 election. :nicole:

11 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Agreed.  

This is my favorite panel (behind seasons 1-9) the chemistry has been great.  I know most find Ana's jokes corny but I like her when she's around and Sara's rapport with Whoopi is sweet to watch. Joy is truly a gem and never ceases to crack me up, Sunny is always ready & prepared, and Alyssa doesn't feel like a special guest co-host anymore.     

Speaking of great chemistry.  I've been watching Fellow Travelers but didn't bother watching any of their press interviews until this one.  

• Like 1

Not Joy finally catching COVID 3 years later. :deadbanana4:

Also, Ana told her personal story about having an ectopic pregnancy and having to get an abortion on CNN. :frown:

• Like 1

Today's show ruffled a certain someone's feathers, but Ana was definitely wrong for saying that on air. :dies:

The clip that prompted the above tweets... I was dying of laughter and had to rewind it a few times to catch everything happening... Whoopi turns to Brian with the "did she just say..." look, Sunny visibly clutching her pearls, Sara pretending to ignore it, and then Alyssa adamantly asks "WHO is the person at the table peddling their name!?" :ahh:

@FameFatale @PopMusicJunkie @Espresso @Dula Peep

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't think the show was back till the 8th for some reason, so excited they're actually back in the morning :clap3:

On 1/2/2024 at 1:21 AM, Aristocrat said:

Didn't think the show was back till the 8th for some reason, so excited they're actually back in the morning :clap3:

Same!  I'm enjoying this week's shows so far!  Their conversations with Chris Christie were quite interesting so it was nice they kept him for most of the show. :clap3:

Did anyone see this!?  Plus they emphasized all six hosts will be there! :jonny5:

I'm glad they invited Gypsie Rose on to tell her story and I'm happy to see her in good spirits considering what she's been through.  I was quite impressed with how well-spoken she was. :clap3:

Ana's birthday celebration was fun but the gift segment was awkward.  I want to think she was trying to make an innocent joke about what a mess/work in progress the Republican party is but the delivery was off. :michael:

9 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Ana's birthday celebration was fun but the gift segment was awkward.  I want to think she was trying to make an innocent joke about what a mess/work in progress the Republican party is but the delivery was off. :michael:

Yes :rip: Alyssa looked so annoyed and did not seem to find it funny at all and didn't even seem to appreciate the gift 

What a great week of shows!  It was fun having all six co-hosts on Wednesday with Liz Cheney who was quite interesting to listen to. :clap3:

Looks like we're in for the same treat next week with Kamala Harris! :celestial4:

Kamala Harris usually comes across as a drunk, lovable auntie but I thought she came across well this morning.  I don't understand how anyone in this country -- or the world in fact -- can think Trump is a better option to run this country.  :dancehall:

• Like 1

On 1/18/2024 at 2:08 AM, PopMusicJunkie said:

Kamala Harris usually comes across as a drunk, lovable auntie but I thought she came across well this morning.  I don't understand how anyone in this country -- or the world in fact -- can think Trump is a better option to run this country.  :dancehall:

Agreed.  I thought she did very well stressing what was at stake with this upcoming election (democracy, women's rights, LGBTQ rights, etc).  I know people are upset with this administration over the Israel/Palestine situation, but is our democracy and your personal freedoms worth risking by letting Trump back into office? :gaycat6:

Anyway, I hope they do more shows regularly with all 6 co-hosts.  I know people said it would be too much, but I think it's been fine so far. :michael:

• Like 1

Kamala totally flopped that Gen Z question. :deadbanana4:

We are doomed. 

• 3 weeks later...

The show is becoming quite interesting lately because the discussions surrounding the presidential election are getting more tense. :eli:

Btw did anyone else see Alyssa's life flash right before her eyes yesterday at the table?  Whoopi was ready to go off on her, but she quickly said "not you" and was spared. :ahh:

• Haha 1

Joy was something else today...  Whoopi was talking about marijuana before sex instead of drinking alcohol and Joy thought she meant opioids. :ahh:

Joy was cutting up today :rip:  Also, Alyssa looked so pretty today. 

• Haha 1

In a perfect world, The View would discuss this tomorrow during hot topics. :eli:

• Haha 1

I know Whoopi isn't everyone's favorite but I just love watching her beam with pride when actors come on.  Everyone gives Whoopi her flowers but it's sometimes easy to forget how much she's accomplished and loves being an actor.  

Every time I see headlines featuring John McCain's daughter it makes me so happy she's not on this show anymore.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.