• publikcitizen

• G.U.Y. Gaga

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Sharonne definitely seems like she’s gonna win the season based on edit so far

She’s serving polished winner. 

2 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

oh wow so based on the spoilers Willow really brought the slay for the final

Which spoilers?

I think it’s safe to say that Monet and the pit stop guest for the finale probably know who won S14 by now. 

Willow was definitely gonna win from the start. The moment she stepped in that bathtub it was over.

I’m happy for her but I was lowkey Team Camden by the end, even though I like Willow’s drag more and think she’ll be a better addition to the winner’s circle. 

Willow and Yvie becoming the second dragmother-daugther duo to win Drag Race

After Aquaria and Sh*ron 

:coffee2:

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

Willow and Yvie becoming the second dragmother-daugther duo to win Drag Race

After Aquaria and Sh*ron 

:coffee2:

What about Envy and Vanessa from Drag Race Holland?

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Willow was definitely gonna win from the start. The moment she stepped in that bathtub it was over.

I’m happy for her but I was lowkey Team Camden by the end, even though I like Willow’s drag more and think she’ll be a better addition to the winner’s circle. 

After seeing what Willow wrote about her sister’s death yesterday, I’m scared at the possibility that Willow could die at a young age since both her and her sister have the same condition. I fear that the stress and exhaustion that comes after winning will not be good for Willow’s health. Touring for Voss and other drag clubs around the world, fulfilling obligations to WoW as well as sponsors if she signs with some and taking care of her own health on top of all of that. 

3 hours ago, Bindi said:

Which spoilers?

some reddit spoilers on YT. Allegedly her solo performance is the best of the night. Plus she has reveals and gags for the top 2 lip snyc

21 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

What about Envy and Vanessa from Drag Race Holland?

Oop you're completely right. I forgot about those legends 

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

After seeing what Willow wrote about her sister’s death yesterday, I’m scared at the possibility that Willow could die at a young age since both her and her sister have the same condition. I fear that the stress and exhaustion that comes after winning will not be good for Willow’s health. Touring for Voss and other drag clubs around the world, fulfilling obligations to WoW as well as sponsors if she signs with some and taking care of her own health on top of all of that. 

Now why the **** are talking about health in general I-

On 4/20/2022 at 11:13 PM, Relampago. said:

Sharonne definitely seems like she’s gonna win the season based on edit so far

I think it's Estrella's to lose since the blackface scandal Sharonne has

10 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I think it's Estrella's to lose since the blackface scandal Sharonne has

It doesn’t seem like the blackface scandal took off but we’ll see 

• ATRL Moderator

the tea about camden getting a half-hearted crowning/pitstop congratulations is so funny but sucks for her. like imagine being top two but the show had absolutely no intention to crown you and doesn't even fire confetti cannons for you :deadbanana2:

Why do they keep having Nancy Pelosi for guest appearances :rip: so random 

Anyway, will Bob have his own mini-Jinkx scandal for all winners 2 when he is finally exposed for being in a polyamorous relationship with two white guys that are carbon copies of each other? 

10 minutes ago, Bindi said:

:jonny:

NAOMI :jonny: Literally one of the biggest drag icons in the world.

Wtf is Tove Lo wearing 

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Anyway, will Bob have his own mini-Jinkx scandal for all winners 2 when he is finally exposed for being in a polyamorous relationship with two white guys that are carbon copies of each other? 

why is that a scandal? LOL

I also think the Nancy appearances are weird. Like enough. 

9 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Imagine equating liking a pedo-baiting twink who edits their pictures to look prepubescent and refers to themselves as the cutest babyboy with the biggest ass to a grown man in a consensual relationship with two other grown men.

Rot for brains. 

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Imagine equating liking a pedo-baiting twink who edits their pictures to look prepubescent and refers to themselves as the cutest babyboy with the biggest ass to a grown man in a consensual relationship with two other grown men.

Rot for brains. 

Twincest fetishes are weird. 

17 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Twincest fetishes are weird. 

They’re not even in a relationship together. Jacob and Ezra are barely ever in the same room together unless filming for Sibling Rivalry.

Again, rot for brains. Go ahead and defend your pedo apologist fave without trying to tear town unproblematic black talent please

15 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

So who won? 

Willow. They only used one confetti cannon on the left side of the stage for Camden's crowning and all 3 (left, right, and from up above) for Willow's. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.