Jump to content

Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here


Save-Me-Oprah
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

“I have black friends!! I can’t be racist if I discredit other black people based on race!! I swear!!”

 

Don’t quote me again, racist.

I'll quote you if I want. You want to call me derogatory terms because I don't agree with your delusions then you can mute me. 

 

Apparently if you don't Stan Monet it's because you are a racist, couldn't possibly be because she is just not that great at Drag Race.

 

Again how am I racist if I truly believe POC were robbed of wins over white girls multiple times just because I don't think Monet deserved her win?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TheOnlyOne

    117

  • aayAlex

    103

  • Relampago.

    125

  • publikcitizen

    88

Imagine accusing a complete stranger on an Internet forum of being a racist over a television show/their opinion when you have no idea what color skin that online stranger has or what struggles they’ve had to endure.

 

They are all winners. No matter who is “crowned” queen of queens, they are all winners and that’s never going to change. Personally, I think the show should have just equally given all of them the same amount of money in the end and a second crown and scepter for the incredible entertainment we got from each of them so we wouldn’t be dealing with this drama.

 

Like Raja said in that preview, it was meant to be the 8 of them, she has no regrets. It’s a television show meant to entertain. If it’s offending you so deeply who wins or who doesn’t win, you’ve missed the point of the purpose of the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

I'll quote you if I want. You want to call me derogatory terms because I don't agree with your delusions then you can mute me. 

 

Apparently if you don't Stan Monet it's because you are a racist, couldn't possibly be because she is just not that great at Drag Race.

 

Again how am I racist if I truly believe POC were robbed of wins over white girls multiple times just because I don't think Monet deserved her win?

This is the last time I'm responding to you because engaging with racists is never worth it. 

 

But to make it clear to you, saying that black person only achieved something because of the color of their skin and not the merit of their talent is racist. You made this claim which either makes you a racist or at best, someone who is complicit with racism. Using other POC as a shield does not make this any less racist. If you are truly not a racist, then you'd recognize this and stop peddling racist dogwhistles. 

 

Hope that clears it up for you! x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

DiJ0DgP.png

Nnnn everyone who didn't win a title in the finale is getting a sceptre :rip: 

 

10 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

If you want to complain about white queens being pushed by production this season, complain about Trinity being given two undeserved wins (one of which Monet deserved, and one Raja deserved). Every challenge that Jinkx won she absolutely STOMPED the girls in.

What challenge that Trinity won Monet deserved to win? I can't think of any.

 

Jinkx did not stomp on Monet on the branding challenge, it was the other way around, and I thought her and The Vivienne were equally matched for the improv challenge :sistrens:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, smmann said:

Imagine accusing a complete stranger on an Internet forum of being a racist over a television show/their opinion when you have no idea what color skin that online stranger has or what struggles they’ve had to endure.

 

They are all winners. No matter who is “crowned” queen of queens, they are all winners and that’s never going to change. Personally, I think the show should have just equally given all of them the same amount of money in the end and a second crown and scepter for the incredible entertainment we got from each of them so we wouldn’t be dealing with this drama.

 

Like Raja said in that preview, it was meant to be the 8 of them, she has no regrets. It’s a television show meant to entertain. If it’s offending you so deeply who wins or who doesn’t win, you’ve missed the point of the purpose of the show.

Read the above post. I don't hate people cause they're Jinkx stans, in fact, a lot of Jinkx stans are lovely in both threads. In fact, I don't even care if you're an OMXCH, you don't see me replying to girls like R.E.M. or t.a.t.u. That user made a racist remark earlier in the other thread and I am calling it out. 

 

If you take issue with people taking issue with racist remarks, especially when others have been threadbanned for similar issues, then that's your problem. I don't care who you stan, I was also one of the first ones to say that calling POC stupid or uneducated is implicitly racist, which resulted in another Monet stan getting banned from the thread (even though I didn't report those posts). 

 

I really don't care about this stupid stan war, but the nasty posts like that take it too far. 

Edited by Relampago.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Every time a Drag Race fan doesn't support a black queen during any season they get called racist

 

Unbearable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Read the above post. I don't hate people cause they're Jinkx stans, in fact, a lot of Jinkx stans are lovely in both threads. In fact, I don't even care if you're an OMXCH, you don't see me replying to girls like R.E.M. or t.a.t.u. That user made a racist remark earlier in the other thread and I am calling it out. 

 

If you take issue with people taking issue with racist remarks, especially when others have been threadbanned for similar issues, then that's your problem. I don't care who you stan, I was also one of the first ones to say that calling POC stupid or uneducated is implicitly racist, which resulted in another Monet stan getting banned from the thread (even though I didn't report those posts). 

 

I really don't care about this stupid stan war, but the nasty posts like that take it too far. 

You don’t care about this stupid stan war but a few pages back, you were saying “Monet is the true winner”?????? Relishing that the Monsoon name will disappear?

 

They are all winners. Period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

Every time a Drag Race fan doesn't support a black queen during any season they get called racist

 

Unbearable

Right?! they're so annoying lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, smmann said:

You don’t care about this stupid stan war but a few pages back, you were saying “Monet is the true winner”?????? Relishing that the Monsoon name will disappear?

 

They are all winners. Period.

…not the cute stan war posts being equated to racism. :skull: 

 

Yeah I don’t actually care about this beyond making cute little quips on a pop culture forum and me being a Monet stan and making Monet stan posts is exactly what this thread is about? What’s your point here?

 

And not all this while I had already congratulated Jinkx several times in the thread too :ahh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FYyWyJ6XkAABdkS?format=jpg&name=medium 

 

someone explain ??? I found this on Twitter and there's also a pic where Jinkx is seeing Monet performing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

Every time a Drag Race fan doesn't support a black queen during any season they get called racist

 

Unbearable

Which Jinkx stan or OMXCH did I call racist? Literally just the one that made a racist comment.

 

Y’all want to be the victims so badly. :mandown: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aelita said:

FYyWyJ6XkAABdkS?format=jpg&name=medium 

 

someone explain ??? I found this on Twitter and there's also a pic where Jinkx is seeing Monet performing 

Everyone got one 

 

84p30nv7nde91.jpg?width=2868&format=pjpg 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aelita said:

FYyWyJ6XkAABdkS?format=jpg&name=medium 

 

someone explain ??? I found this on Twitter and there's also a pic where Jinkx is seeing Monet performing 

All winners get a scepter for participating, and Jinkx stops lipsyncing and watches Monet lipsync during their lipsync so that’s what that screenshot is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sebas said:

Everyone got one 

 

84p30nv7nde91.jpg?width=2868&format=pjpg 

 

Oh!!! That's amazing!!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone hurt by any of my comments I am sorry. It was not my attention to come across as insensitive towards any Queen regardless of race, gender or identity. I was unaware that remarking on a certain Twinners crown can be triggering and I will never speak on that Queen again. They are all truly talented as displayed by this amazing season of television and all should be celebrated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y’all letting him rail you up :dies: 

 

im living tbh 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After all this drama and fights I just want to see the episode

All this tea is making me SUPER curious to see what is really going DOWN

Tomorrow can't come soon enough

:jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s a difference between simply not supporting a Queen and saying that they essentially only got the crown because they were black. No one is being crazy by being offended by that y’all kill me :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jinx won the season and the hearts of the crowd with her snatch game performance. The most iconic one ever :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her scepter is bigger than Monét’s and has a different design. It’s over ladies…


Congrats to Miss Monsoon, she looks stunning 

 

s5opEgg_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

Every time a Drag Race fan doesn't support a black queen during any season they get called racist

 

Unbearable

It’s always a sign when somebody has nothing else to say they’ll just spouting unfactual shxt to try and make a point that there isn’t there to make. Pathetic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Monet stans meltdowns :bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have to say its very ironic all off the production rigged type of tweets I saw from Trinity and liked by Shae. They were also favored so much on their seasons but now that its Jinx its an issue.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...