Jump to content

Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here


Save-Me-Oprah
 Share

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Antonini said:

I wonder if they tell the girls how many stars the challenges will award them? That way they can either turn it up or be like **** it I'll flop this week I can spare some stars.

All challenges are worth one star except the variety show which is worth three. I assume they’ll be told before the challenge though.

 

2 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

Not Shea making it to the finale with only two wins, when other queens have more wins. Rigged. 

 

Not Trinity having more wins than Monet but landing in 4th.

 

Jinkx is the only real winner based on track record. If they don't give it to her, this whole season would be a joke.

Spoilers have said Jinkx is heavily favoured by production and other queens (specifically Monet) were safe when they should have won. Of course they could be wrong but they’ve been right about everything else.

 

Also I haven’t seen Jinkx perform recently but I don’t really see any reality where she can beat Monet in a lip sync.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TheOnlyOne

    61

  • aayAlex

    65

  • Relampago.

    42

  • publikcitizen

    43

Do y’all think Kylie is going to crown the winner she she won AS6? Imagine Monet being in the hall of fame twice…they truly should’ve renamed it something else. Or at least kept it Allstars: Queen of Queens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

But it is. The fact that other queens have more wins and Shea makes it to the finale with only 2. What else can they call it but rigged...

You haven’t even watched the season yet :skull: 

 

It’s way too early to call anything rigged.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mrmitch31 said:

Do y’all think Kylie is going to crown the winner she she won AS6? Imagine Monet being in the hall of fame twice…they truly should’ve renamed it something else. Or at least kept it Allstars: Queen of Queens. 

RuPaul's Drag Race Superstars was a cute option imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rooting for Jinkx and Monet the most, a winning for me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Same way she won snatch game, with stolen jokes and riggory.

 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81.gifv

Funny you use Monet's gif on stolen jokes comment, considering that's how she won the roast on AS4, by stolen jokes...

 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

All challenges are worth one star except the variety show which is worth three. I assume they’ll be told before the challenge though.

 

Spoilers have said Jinkx is heavily favoured by production and other queens (specifically Monet) were safe when they should have won. Of course they could be wrong but they’ve been right about everything else.

 

Also I haven’t seen Jinkx perform recently but I don’t really see any reality where she can beat Monet in a lip sync.

False. The user who spread this is well-known to be close to Monet. They mischaracterized Monet's run in AS4 which was very inferior to Trinity's, Manila's and Monique's. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

M*net making top 2 does NOT make sense with my fantasy :rip: literally anyone other than Yvie would be a better option

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Melquiades said:

False. The user who spread this is well-known to be close to Monet. They mischaracterized Monet's run in AS4 which was very inferior to Trinity's, Manila's and Monique's. 

Monet - 3 wins, 2 bottoms

Monique - 3 wins, 2 bottoms

Trinity - 4 wins, 1 bottom

 

“very inferior” where?

 

Trinity should’ve been in the bottom for Jersey Justice instead of Monet too tbh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Monet - 3 wins, 2 bottoms

Monique - 3 wins, 2 bottoms

Trinity - 4 wins, 1 bottom

 

“very inferior” where?

 

Trinity should’ve been in the bottom for Jersey Justice instead of Monet too tbh

And she should have never been close to the top in the talent show. Her win for the Club Challenge could be argued as well honestly. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

Not Shea making it to the finale with only two wins, when other queens have more wins. Rigged. 

 

Not Trinity having more wins than Monet but landing in 4th.

 

Jinkx is the only real winner based on track record. If they don't give it to her, this whole season would be a joke.

b!tches saying this will decide who deserved to win AS4 when CLEARLY Trinity mopped the floor with Monet and then owning her in this AS too with more wins BUT somehow Monet ends in the top 2, wanna talk about riggory and payola? :laugh: 
5wMR.gif 

Edited by t.A.T.u.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, t.A.T.u. said:

b!tches saying this will decide who deserved to win AS4 when CLEARLY Trinity mopped the floor with Monet and then owning her in this AS too with more wins BUT somehow Monet ends in the top 2, wanna talk about riggory and payola? :laugh: 
5wMR.gif 

5wMR.gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, D.Va said:

And she should have never been close to the top in the talent show. Her win for the Club Challenge could be argued as well honestly. 

 

Monet's makeover challenge win is more questionable than any win on AS4 and if we are talking about bottom placements, she was very bad on the talent show and the snatch game hich makes her track record indeed very inferior to the others. :celestial: the only week she did average when she didnt win was the party plannening challenge, other than that, she was mostly meh :celestial:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, t.A.T.u. said:

b!tches saying this will decide who deserved to win AS4 when CLEARLY Trinity mopped the floor with Monet and then owning her in this AS too with more wins BUT somehow Monet ends in the top 2, wanna talk about riggory and payola? :laugh: 
5wMR.gif 

Mopped the floor where when Trinity CLEARLY had a terrible unlistenable verse on Super Queen and then went on to CLEARLY lose the lipsync against Monet.

 

The gag is Monet made it to the end and won without having to **** a producer to get there 

 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Melquiades said:

False. The user who spread this is well-known to be close to Monet. They mischaracterized Monet's run in AS4 which was very inferior to Trinity's, Manila's and Monique's. 

Spreading this lie again I see. 
 

MULTIPLE sources confirmed the favoritism of Jinkx and MULTIPLE sources confirmed the rigging was so bad that SEVERAL queens threatened to walk off set. 
 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

trinity winning the talent show for that abysmal performance is one of the most questionable judging decisions in drag race history

monet bottoming over trinity for jersey justice was absurd

trinity making it to top two with her atrocious verse was laughable

 

riggory and payola?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Spreading this lie again I see. 
 

MULTIPLE sources confirmed the favoritism of Jinkx and MULTIPLE sources confirmed the rigging was so bad that SEVERAL queens threatened to walk off set. 
 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81

LOL. I highly doubt that 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbo00VAopcLUg_KNDqe3W

Edited by Bindi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bindi said:

LOL. I highly doubt that 

So you’re saying several sources clearly knew enough info to the point where we literally have the winner of every single challenge yet they collectively hive-minded a fake story about queens being upset at production riggory?

 

Make it make sense. 
 

Y’all ignore the fact that there was proven riggory for Jinkx in her first season yet act like it’s impossible to happen again :rip:

 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never take challenge wins as barometer anymore since It's proven time and time again that even though the queens winning a challenge that episode doesn't mean they're actually the best on that episode

 

The switching is going to happen during the season and I can't wait for that

 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want to watch the season to see if/where the riggory is taking place

Like if is going to be blatant or they'll try to hide it

:gaynetcat4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Monet talent. She beat Trinity so as long as that happens, I'm happy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, mrmitch31 said:

Do y’all think Kylie is going to crown the winner she she won AS6? Imagine Monet being in the hall of fame twice…they truly should’ve renamed it something else. Or at least kept it Allstars: Queen of Queens. 

Kylie was crowned after AS7 finished filming so I don’t think she’ll be appearing to step down until the next regular AS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

MULTIPLE sources confirmed the rigging was so bad that SEVERAL queens threatened to walk off set. 
 

Wait I haven't heard about this 😯 Do you know what they said exactly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, FameMonsters said:

Wait I haven't heard about this 😯 Do you know what they said exactly?

That's because it's definitely not true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LastKiss said:

I want to watch the season to see if/where the riggory is taking place

Like if is going to be blatant or they'll try to hide it

:gaynetcat4:

Well on season 5 the producers quite literally painted Jinkx's face for the dia de los muertos look and everybody on the cast has said something along the lines of production favoring her. Its a reality TV show so riggory isnt out of the question, it just gets upsetting when this is supposed to be a season of winners and production allegedly favored her that much. 

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81.gifv

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...