Jump to content

The Real Housewives: Woman admits she lied on Chris Bassett cheating on Candiace!


boys

Recommended Posts


 

I still don’t understand why the Robyn thing is a big deal outside of patreon lol

 

like we legit don’t know anything about most RHOBH women :deadbanana:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • slw84

    993

  • G.U.Y. Gaga

    945

  • Chemist

    697

  • boys

    623

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:


 

I still don’t understand why the Robyn thing is a big deal outside of patreon lol

 

like we legit don’t know anything about most RHOBH women :deadbanana:

 

It's not hard to understand.

 

Gizelle actively preaches about being open and we're on a show where we are meant to talk about these things. She year after year attacks the other women on the show about their marriages and demands a level of honesty from them that she herself doesn't give nor does she demand it from her own friend. Robyn herself also was just on the reunion saying how people on the cast NEED to talk about what's actually going on in their lives.

 

While doing all of these things Robyn is actively keeping a secret what went on in her life and Gizelle is helping her do it while lobbing false accusations at another man on the show for wanting to cheat on his wife with her and making her feel uncomfortable.

 

Now you have Gizelle saying "I forgot about it" as if she would have said something if she did remember it. It's just clown behavior and they both look stupid as ****.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, boys said:

It's not hard to understand.

 

Gizelle actively preaches about being open and we're on a show where we are meant to talk about these things. She year after year attacks the other women on the show about their marriages and demands a level of honesty from them that she herself doesn't give nor does she demand it from her own friend. Robyn herself also was just on the reunion saying how people on the cast NEED to talk about what's actually going on in their lives.

 

While doing all of these things Robyn is actively keeping a secret what went on in her life and Gizelle is helping her do it while lobbing false accusations at another man on the show for wanting to cheat on his wife with her and making her feel uncomfortable.

 

Now you have Gizelle saying "I forgot about it" as if she would have said something if she did remember it. It's just clown behavior and they both look stupid as ****.

But if Candice and Wendy had the same situation neither would bring it up. This is why I’m confused by the backlash 


 

on another note:

 

heavenly should be as as big as tamra and teddi cause may be one of the funniest reviews I’ve seen 

 

 

 

 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

But if Candice and Wendy had the same situation neither would bring it up. This is why I’m confused by the backlash 

 

 

It's impossible for Wendy & Candiace to have the same situation because they haven't spent 7 years on the show acting how Gizelle & Robyn do. They are two entirely different people from them. You're trying to boil it down to girlfriends just keeping a secret between each other about their husband stepping out when it's way more than just that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2023 at 2:53 PM, mokitsu said:

I love Larsa :jonny: "at least I have a real job not like you who puts people to sleep" :jonnycat:

That was so camp I love her 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We need Camille back on RHOBH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:


 

I still don’t understand why the Robyn thing is a big deal outside of patreon lol

 

like we legit don’t know anything about most RHOBH women :deadbanana:

 

Because she's a GEB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People are giving Gizelle a hard time because she always talks about other cast members cheating on their partners, but most of the time it's fabricated rumors. The funny thing is, Juan actually did cheat and Gizelle didn't bring it up, so that's pretty hypocritical.

 

The RHOBH cast doesn't do that kind of thing,so there's that :cm:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

People are giving Gizelle a hard time because she always talks about other cast members cheating on their partners, but most of the time it's fabricated rumors. The funny thing is, Juan actually did cheat and Gizelle didn't bring it up, so that's pretty hypocritical.

 

The RHOBH cast doesn't do that kind of thing,so there's that :cm:

 

 

Which one was fabricated?

 

Charisse, Michael Darby, Karen, Monique (per her own best friend) were true.

 

The only thing that was pushed was a rumor about Wendy's husband, which is likely true, but there is no proof.

 

Again, Gizelle did NOT make up her claims on Chris. Chris couldn't even keep his story straight. The thing is she did tell Robyn that night and Kyle (whoever does her hair) she purposely waited to use it as a storyline because she knows it makes no sense to keep this off camera when Bravo showed him drunk on camera at the reunion. Gizelle took it far by calling him a sneaky link because that had nothing to do with THAT situation but an overall observation of him but it's clear that something happened where they were in a room and felt uncomfortable.

 

One of the most iconic moments on RHOBH was due to Kim withholding Harry Hamlin's alleged tryst with a man. Garcelle's storyline painted her son as a good guy who went off the tracks but put things back together. NONE of the cheating with Raquel from Vanderpump rules and divorcing his wife are on the show. Erika half-azzed as a deflection of Tom's cheating. Brandi mumbled under her breath about Ken cheating on LVP but no one pushed it. But I agree most of it gets addressed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is Sutton on ozempic? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Heavenly VS Phaedra is the feud we all need. 

 

You know damn well Heavenly will GO there about the Kandi drama. 

 

They could literally have a 20 minute read-off serving 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

:jonny:

literally got chills

 

Image

 

This scene is going to be :jonny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the way she just casually and with a straight face said "for you to die" :skull:

 

him crying lmao pls we don't feel sorry for you at all 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

literally got chills

 

Image

 

This scene is going to be :jonny2:

Ariana's iconic moment is coming...

 

That said, so having sex with your partner only 4x a year...Umm. I remember seasons back she said she isn't into it as much. Sheesh.

 

LVP crying because this time the drama isn't manufactured. She KNOWS this will fracture the group forever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly I don’t mean to be rude but Ariana should just get over it. She dodged a bullet, and if she wasn’t having sex with Tom, she had to have known someone else was going to be. Like get real, he is a man. I’m not excusing Tom’s gaslighting and lying. Yes, he should have just been straight up with her about it and broken up with her. But I also don’t blame Raquel at all. She just got out of an emotionally abusive relationship with James, and she is how many years younger than Sandoval? She is being taken advantage of big time. 
 

I know these are unpopular opinions but yeah by the way the public is reacting you would think Sandoval or Raquel r*ped or murdered someone. News flash, they didn’t. They are two consenting adults. Also, it’s funny, neither Kristen nor Jax (either the time he cheated on Stassi or on Brittany) received the backlash the Raquel and Tom are receiving, it’s honestly weird to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Honestly I don’t mean to be rude but Ariana should just get over it. She dodged a bullet, and if she wasn’t having sex with Tom, she had to have known someone else was going to be. Like get real, he is a man. I’m not excusing Tom’s gaslighting and lying. Yes, he should have just been straight up with her about it and broken up with her. But I also don’t blame Raquel at all. She just got out of an emotionally abusive relationship with James, and she is how many years younger than Sandoval? She is being taken advantage of big time. 
 

I know these are unpopular opinions but yeah by the way the public is reacting you would think Sandoval or Raquel r*ped or murdered someone. News flash, they didn’t. They are two consenting adults. Also, it’s funny, neither Kristen nor Jax (either the time he cheated on Stassi or on Brittany) received the backlash the Raquel and Tom are receiving, it’s honestly weird to me. 

Tom has been awful for ages and the fans are just embarrassed that they supported him for years.

Ariana & Tom got together by cheating and embarrassed Kristen on television for 2 years knowing they were fooling around so my sympathy for Ariana isn't really all there.

Raquel is by no means innocent at all here I'm embarrassed by what she participated in while calling Ariana her bestie she really needs to look within.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Honestly I don’t mean to be rude but Ariana should just get over it. She dodged a bullet, and if she wasn’t having sex with Tom, she had to have known someone else was going to be. Like get real, he is a man. I’m not excusing Tom’s gaslighting and lying. Yes, he should have just been straight up with her about it and broken up with her. But I also don’t blame Raquel at all. She just got out of an emotionally abusive relationship with James, and she is how many years younger than Sandoval? She is being taken advantage of big time. 
 

I know these are unpopular opinions but yeah by the way the public is reacting you would think Sandoval or Raquel r*ped or murdered someone. News flash, they didn’t. They are two consenting adults. Also, it’s funny, neither Kristen nor Jax (either the time he cheated on Stassi or on Brittany) received the backlash the Raquel and Tom are receiving, it’s honestly weird to me. 

You lose em how you got em.

 

In the end, Tom and Tom are the true married couple of this franchise.

 

The way they respectfully address a matter of difference and always have each others back.

 

these women are getting in the way of true love and I don't like it. 

 

Tom is the type of guy that is a good guy...until he isn't. He's only good when he's not challenged and things are going his way.

 

Ariana is innocent but there's no way I believe that if Ariana was satisfying him more than 4x a year that he would have done what he did with Raquel.

 

Ariana and Lala had sex and I 1000% believe she enjoyed that more than what she's done with Tom because i think Ariana is not being honest about what she really wants.

 

I wish her well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/16/2023 at 5:07 PM, Khamis said:

the demo is insane! On track to outperform Beverly Hills next week! Only going up from here bc last nights episode was crazyyyy

 

 

I mean we have to Stan? :redface:

Oop I might have to watch now. 1 milly viewers??? LVP is sleeping well iktr 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Somehow LVP always wins.

 

Not quite surpassing RHOBH numbers but it's stomping on RHOA/RHOP and dem other franchises. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118c6060edcda62e27d8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Martina and Julia doing an interview with Piers Morgan is certainly a choice… if other HWs (certain Miami cast members, in particular) had done that, people would be dragging them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

re: latest RHONJ

 

waiting patiently for Danielle to blow up on them. i can feel an explosive mix of Deena, Snooki, Sammi and JWoww coming out but an even BETTER one cause we stan

 

 :jonny:

Edited by kweenofxanax
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, crf13 said:

Martina and Julia doing an interview with Piers Morgan is certainly a choice… if other HWs (certain Miami cast members, in particular) had done that, people would be dragging them

Martina is supporting some awful anti trans charity that claims lesbians are being forced to transition instead of just be lesbians. She definitely needs to be questioned about these kind of things.

 

On another note I’ve officially dropped out of NJ, this group is so boring and the drama is the same. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still no ATL or OC trailer :psyduck:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RHONJ this season is horrible.

 

now watching UGT :duca: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.