The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Sutton though :heart2:

Omg Sutton needs to get her on an Ep! That would be such a good crossover. I’m surprised Rinna hasn’t done it sooner to get the gay vote. 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The Potomac OGs are impressive. @stophittingmedadcan be a little boring but I still don't want her to leave because I enjoy her friendship with Gizelle. 

Like by now you need a shakeup and they've never really had to

i have absolutely no idea who you are talking about... boring OG thats friend with gizelle??? charrisse?

46 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Omg Sutton needs to get her on an Ep! That would be such a good crossover. I’m surprised Rinna hasn’t done it sooner to get the gay vote. 

MV5BMTYyODY3MTA1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE2

7 hours ago, Rotunda said:

There are so many reasons to dislike Rinna, but it’s not antiblack to shade someone over book sales :rip:. Especially when it’s not like any of these women write their own books. 

This and in my opinion its totally unfair to Garcelle when people make those comparisons. She is fair game just like the rest of them and has said over and over again she wants to be. 

Rinna would've done this to LVP, Camille, Denise, Kim, etc. in the midst of their feuds. She's obsessed with the show and unlike the majority of other Housewives never lets off the brake because she wants and needs this check.

11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

MV5BMTYyODY3MTA1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE2

Camille-grammer-bye.gif?fit=500,281&qual

Garcelle (who ever booked that gig for her before housewives deserves a raise), Camille, Kandi, Lisa R are the only housewives to be guest judges right? 

and the only time drag race girls have been on housewives was Aquaria w Sonjas gay parties and Nina Bonina was at an Atlanta event I believe. I’m just shocked none of the women have booked a queen for one of the parties. It would be a good storyline lol. I could imagine Lisa R hiring Jacky Cox. 

1 minute ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Camille-grammer-bye.gif?fit=500,281&qual

Garcelle (who ever booked that gig for her before housewives deserves a raise), Camille, Kandi, Lisa R are the only housewives to be guest judges right? 

and the only time drag race girls have been on housewives was Aquaria w Sonjas gay parties and Nina Bonina was at an Atlanta event I believe. I’m just shocked none of the women have booked a queen for one of the parties. It would be a good storyline lol. I could imagine Lisa R hiring Jacky Cox. 

I don't quite keep up with Drag Race, but Dorinda hired a drag queen for the premiere of her last season. No idea who or if she was that famous though.

Side note, a couple of my friends met Sutton in Dallas at the infamous Round Up and said she was extremely kind + fun as well as a generous tipper. I follow her on IG and she stays at gay bars :rip: 

The way I was anticipating and rooting for a successful Shannon takedown before the season started only to end up 100% on her team by the end oh my :gaycat6:

Also this reunion look is probably the best I've ever seen Shannon. This really was her season :flame:

6 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This and in my opinion its totally unfair to Garcelle when people make those comparisons. She is fair game just like the rest of them and has said over and over again she wants to be. 

Rinna would've done this to LVP, Camille, Denise, Kim, etc. in the midst of their feuds. She's obsessed with the show and unlike the majority of other Housewives never lets off the brake because she wants and needs this check.

90% of the current housewives of any city want and need Bravo's check but none of them do this. It's absolutely tacky and a much lower blow than talking about another castmate's family which in BH is as bad as murdering someone

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Nnn finally an honest opinion on the RHOBH premiere

The way they all this perfect pr review sounded fishy to me

Not Erika thinking that’s a good comeback. At least LVP has her own money, something Erika will never have.

53 minutes ago, Chemist said:

nnn not a "scratch & sniff"" book :dies:

I mean Erika is a dumb *****. LVP is living it up in her mansion, while Erika is trolling retirement homes looking for a man on his death bed so she can gargle his balls and have him pay her rent. 

I always live for a halitosis drag tho. I need EJ and LVP to go up against each other again on screen. The sniper from the side comment was pretty legendary I fear

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Not Erika thinking that’s a good comeback. At least LVP has her own money, something Erika will never have.

Garlic, nooo! :dies: :toofunny3: ngl I kind of miss LVP and Erika’s shadiness towards one another lol

19 hours ago, Chemist said:

Nnn finally an honest opinion on the RHOBH premiere

It makes sense.

Duchess Dorit LEADS the way and we get some silly petty squabbles between Rinna and Rinna's target of the season.

I expect Dorit to be the main focus for the first 3 episodes as the other drama we know about doesn't occur until mid/late.

14 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

It kind of cleared LVP a bit but yes LVp has her own

12 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I mean Erika is a dumb *****. LVP is living it up in her mansion, while Erika is trolling retirement homes looking for a man on his death bed so she can gargle his balls and have him pay her rent. 

OMG tell us how you really feel.:gaycat6:

11 hours ago, Alfred said:

I always live for a halitosis drag tho. I need EJ and LVP to go up against each other again on screen. The sniper from the side comment was pretty legendary I fear

It would have been great but is it me or:

Did Erika seem slightly afraid of LVP NOT IN  the way that she'd lose a fist fight but strategically besides that one scene where Erika gave LVP a notecard expressing condolences for her brother or mother's death she usually keeps it cute.

I remember when that one housewife who lasted one year and had hard hearing told on her about the comment and she (Erika) seemed more bothered that the girl messed up her strategic moves I guess makes sense since she was Yolanda's friend.

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

The housewives don't now about Icon Fancy from the Jamie Foxx Show

gif2.gif?w=245

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

It’s such a trip to see this footage. Hearing the Garcelle we know now in the voice but from a younger version is so cool. 

the over the top oogling and cat calling from the audience tho was lowkey problematic. She prob had to deal with tons of that as she came up in the industry 

I am in the middle of RHOM S2 and I want to know what is the tea on Joanna Krupa? Was she faking the drama? I cannot believe there is a person as neurotic and unhinged like her right? RIGHT?

I love Lea and Lisa so far. I appreciate Adriana cause she creates drama like crazy but she is a bit of a psycho too. Ana is boring and Karent is literally one of the worst housewives ever :skull:

Wait, these feuds are kinda giving.

Sutton is fighting with everyone:heart:. She is not good at confrontations but i looove her confessionals

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.