The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

I am not really looking forward to rhoslc season 3. Like the cast is pretty good and the first two seasons were great. My issue is that due to the amount of chaos they emit it's like the quality of the show is uneven. So either the first half is so nicely jam packed and it fizzles out, or it's the reverse which makes it frustrating at times. 

RHOBH Season 12 still continues to be a flop. I don't understand the low expectations for this show :skull:, these women can use one stupid quote and it's oh my gosh so iconic. Hell I mean if garcelle and sutton are your best cast members then you lost before you started.

RHOA seems cute but meh not feeling it so far. Potomac needs some new blood I think it will be stale because they coach their fights and bought the hype since season 4. Dubai is pretty slow but I like it I can tell it will be liked Dallas/Potomac/Johannesburg etc... where the ladies will understand the assignment in season 2 and more than deliver.

RHUGT 3 should have followed a different theme. It would have been interesting to see a one season wonder season so that these former housewives could redeem themselves. I can so see Carlton, Claudia etc... being thirsty enough to prove why they deserved to be on longer

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Also for RHUGT season 4 I would love to see a crossover of international housewives. It would be a way to keep it fresh and rejuvenate the franchise especially in lieu of them expanding into Dubai

I can see a cast of Gina Liano, Lydia Schiavello, Pettifleur, Ester, Ampicka, Christall Kay, Michelle, & Gilda

Dorit, Diana, Crystal, Lisa and Erika all need their pink slips. 

10 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The way ABSOLUTELY nothing has happened on RHOBH the show so far but it’s so messy off the show lol.

It's typical RHOBH, everything happens off camera. Denisegate, puppygate, etc. And the whole season is a he said/she said nightmare. The fact that the Kathy Hilton stotyline will be  something similar :rip:

in RHOA, RHOP, RHONY, RHONJ almost all drama is created in front of the camera. Even with the Michael Darby stuff which it's always a major storyline in RHOP, there is photographic evidence of what he did, so at least the viewers can make an accurate assesment of the situation, not just guessing

17 hours ago, Crashed said:

Who is going to buy that excuse? :skull:

There was a lot more said, prior to that, that was very dark.

f1Gdmwn.jpg

Not Sergio using the n-word :deadbanana:

Although in latin culture str8 men used to do this a lot. He probably didn't mean it that way but it's still not a good look

48 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Although in latin culture str8 men used to do this a lot. He probably didn't mean it that way but it's still not a good look

Honestly non Americans tend to use it way more than people think :rip:

i studied in Italy and the guys would call me “my n” word and ask me if I know Lebron or Kanye 

this is pretty much the same in all countries were English is not the primary language 

Get Crystal off the show please

f1Gdmwn.jpg

12 hours ago, Gangsta4alife said:

Also for RHUGT season 4 I would love to see a crossover of international housewives. It would be a way to keep it fresh and rejuvenate the franchise especially in lieu of them expanding into Dubai

I can see a cast of Gina Liano, Lydia Schiavello, Pettifleur, Ester, Ampicka, Christall Kay, Michelle, & Gilda

Bravo doesn’t own the rights to the international franchises outside of Dubai, and most viewers wouldn’t know who any of them women are 

33 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Get Crystal off the show please

f1Gdmwn.jpg

We are not believing that random DM from a gossip-site, are we? After all we went through with that Patrick guy?

The fact that this instacomment is the most talk Diana has had all season long :skull:

A flop housewife I fear.

22 hours ago, slw84 said:

Not the girls wanting the center diamonds fired...

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit has nine lives and is here for more.:mandown:

she was quite literally on the chopping bloc last season until her and PK orchestrated a robbery to hide some of their assets from the IRS and give her a storyline, something she’s been lacking since her first season on the show :skull: pipe down sis 

10 hours ago, Chemist said:

Well, Diana could feel the same way but we know women don't get the pass men do so...

1 hour ago, qurl said:

she was quite literally on the chopping bloc last season until her and PK orchestrated a robbery to hide some of their assets from the IRS and give her a storyline, something she’s been lacking since her first season on the show :skull: pipe down sis 

The Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit remains center diamond and it infuriates the girls...LOVE that for her:ducky:

UYOGfku.gif

1 hour ago, qurl said:

Spot on. This is way too obvious. 

Also, I told y'all Diana gave me bad vibes. I could tell from her energy and her aura. I actually do believe the Madame rumors and the fact that she was also linked with Epstein and Ghislaine :rip: LOCK HER UP. 

She's definitely into sketchy business, it's the only explanation for her ridiculous net worth. Modeling and a divorce don't get you that much, especially no way to sustain and grow that, with the lifestyle that she has. 

Also, it's been known that modelling is low key a sex trafficking scheme. Sorry to break it to ya, but Naomi Cambell is also involved with Epstein. 

Beverly hill is so ****, it's not even a reality show, at this point a full blown soap opera. We see nothing of their real lives or dramas. 

Edited by KeirGrey

Back to more interesting shows, it appears that Luis and ***** Boy are feuding. Nooooooo, what’s the tea, the girls are fightingggggg

52 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

Beverly hill is so ****, it's not even a reality show, at this point a full blown soap opera. We see nothing of their real lives or dramas. 

This actually accurate, every episode they’ll try and sprinkle in a little real life storyline but for the most part the show really is all soap opera. If you were to take away the confessionals it wouldn’t be any different from The Hills. :deadbanana4:

I still love this reunion performance by Jennifer

3 hours ago, boys said:

When does she join the show? I‘m on season 7 know and thinking about skipping to the season Jen get‘s introduced.

8 hours ago, Arcadius said:

This actually accurate, every episode they’ll try and sprinkle in a little real life storyline but for the most part the show really is all soap opera. If you were to take away the confessionals it wouldn’t be any different from The Hills. :deadbanana4:

:sad: how the mighty fall 

this show needs a big shake up 

4 hours ago, boys said:

An icon I fear. She gathered 3 of those bum ******* at the same damn time without hesitation. 

It's lowkey sad this was one of those covid safe reunions, cause it would've been more iconic if she was right there in their face tugging on all their pigtails

17 hours ago, qurl said:

the instant clock :deadbanana2:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

12 hours ago, boys said:

She's the one that's consistently GIVING at these reunions, yet Andrew Cohen hates her guts and is always trying to give her a bad edit. I just don't get it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.