• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary was openly racist, mocking a stereotypical accent and talking about Jenni’s “slanted eyes” and people to this day say she was a “fever dream,” and that they want her back so pls spare me the faux pearl clutching over wanting to sharpen the pitchforks over a housewife you hate vs not wanting to believe the worst about one you like :biblio:

OT: happy for ATL :clap3: I desperately want them to return to form in the public’s eye

17 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Your last 3 sentences we don’t even know for sure though. And the last two, by your standards we should all be cancelling Dorit for saying her mom had all black friends :ace:

We don't know for sure? She literally posted on tiktok with photographic evidence that she was friends with her daughter :ace:

We're not talking about Dorit, stop deflecting and proves my point of doing anything to defend her.

The fact that you think calling Sutton a racist is a serious accusation but y'all trying to accuse a POC of lying about racism isn't serious? I guess it only matters when a white persons character is coming under fire huh :ace:

27 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

Neither is good hun, there's a very fine line between ignorance and racism. And tbh in this day and age you can't blame ignorance with how much traction racism gets in the news and social media and how multi cultural the world is now especially for someone who lives in Los Angeles. The fact that she thought her daughters best friend was Chinese when she was actually Korean speaks volumes. Not to mention how does her daughter having a "Chinese" friend make her not racist? I can't be racist my doctor is black teas.

This is what all of this is about :rip:

9 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

We don't know for sure? She literally posted on tiktok with photographic evidence that she was friends with her daughter :ace:

We're not talking about Dorit, stop deflecting and proves my point of doing anything to defend her.

The fact that you think calling Sutton a racist is a serious accusation but y'all trying to accuse a POC of lying about racism isn't serious? I guess it only matters when a white persons character is coming under fire huh :ace:

photographs that she was friends with her daughter don't prove 1) that Sutton was talking about her being in the pool and calling her Chinese. there could be another friend that Sutton was referring to and the girl just thinks it was about her and 2) they don't prove that Sutton was racist towards her in any way shape or form.

you may not be talking about Dorit, but you agreed with someone's comments above who brought up Lisa Rinna when no one was talking about her, so you just showed to me you're a hypocrite and that your assertions basically don't hold any value :rip: 

Calling Sutton racist is a serious accusation, accusing a POC of lying about racism is serious, racism is a serious issue, and being ignorant is a serious issue. No one is denying any of those things. your last sentence doesn't make sense bc I've never replied to you ever before today so you have no idea what housewives I defend or don't defend and what color they are or aren't so you're just making a sweeping statement thats not adding anything to the discussion. I don't think Crystal should be under fire, and I don't think she's exaggerating or lying (if thats who you're referring to). I would like her to be more clear and transparent about what offended her, bc its difficult to form an opinion on the situation when we don't have all the evidence. however, with the girl from tik tok (if thats who you're referring to) its not about her color at all its the fact that this is an archetype and trope for an individual to use social media (as an un-famous person) to discredit and slander a famous person for clout. she could have been black, white, whatever, its inconsequential. she could have been a white girl in the pool saying "oh I was the white girl she was talking about in the pool and Sutton is racist" and I would have the exact same reaction. the fact of the matter is that this tactic has occurred many times and sadly 9 times out of 10 the person is lying or exaggerating to get attention online and usually gets exposed. its worthless going back and forth while the jury is still out at this point. 

16 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

photographs that she was friends with her daughter don't prove 1) that Sutton was talking about her being in the pool and calling her Chinese. there could be another friend that Sutton was referring to and the girl just thinks it was about her and 2) they don't prove that Sutton was racist towards her in any way shape or form.

Here you go trying to undermine a POC calling out a racist person by insinuating she's lying. She gains nothing from this besides online hate from Housewives fans (which have already made her go private).

25 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

the fact of the matter is that this tactic has occurred many times and sadly 9 times out of 10 the person is lying or exaggerating to get attention online and usually gets exposed. its worthless going back and forth while the jury is still out at this point. 

Care to have proof of this 9/10 statistic or are you just making up numbers to prove a point? :rip:

Prediction: ATL will eclipse RHOBH ratings and demo wise by the end of its season. But BH will end with the higher average of demo/viewers. 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is what all of this is about :rip:

No. The girl only came forward about it when she realized the specific group of girls Sutton was referencing in the pool made mention of her and Sutton called her Chinese. She didn't see that comment until it aired and had already cut off Porter because Sutton's racism.

Sure, it could have been an actual Chinese girl in the pool a different time but if Porter's ex best friend heard Sutton rattle off the all the races in her pool like it was the United Nations, she probably put it together and was like she is referencing the night x, y and z were in the pool with me.

Garcelle letting Erika get away with that Potomac and Atlanta comment last reunion, and say there while Crystal called her dumb basically 

could not be me

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

The girl literally goes to Columbia University and has nothing to gain from coming forward besides getting attacked by a bunch of weirdo soccer moms defending Sutton, but sure, lets extend the benefit to Sutton and not the multiple Asian women that have accused her of racism.

Remember when Sutton cried about struggling being a white person from the south during race talks last season? :ace:

4 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

Remember when Sutton cried about struggling being a white person from the south during race talks last season? :ace:

I'm not specifically referencing anyone in this thread when I say this because I've seen it a lot on Twitter, but I know the tone of this conversation would be so much different if it was Erika, Rinna or Kyle in the hot seat and not Sutton. The pedestal is real.

Sheree fucks it up EVERY single time omg how do you always pick the losing team :rip:

Drew was kinda ICONIC for arriving late :jonny5: i was jumping on my couch

RHOA hits 1.05M the first time this season. Thanks ENSEMBLE cast.:clap3:Top 3 for the night

CrispLiquidAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

That's wonderful that it's at least fluctuating version a steady decline each episode. At least the execs and production can feel somewhat good that it has ebbs and flows and hopefully can figure out what they need to do to do better in season 15. An ensemble cast with different storylines and paces instead of chasing 1 tired "scandal" per season is an improvement.

7Eqd9JE.gif

Ensemble cast all putting in work. Love that for them.

SfFtL47.gif

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

thanks to ms MARLO

Ms Mama Joyce :clap3:

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Please get your head out of your as*hole for one second with your never ending gif set from 2012 :toofunny3: Crystal said there was no more to the story on a LIVE show, until she saw poll numbers not going in her favor and then changed her tune. It’s giving cringe and desperate I fear (similar to her bestie Teddi). Sutton will be vindicated when this random nobody offers absolutely no physical proof (because she has none) that Sutton is a racist, and then you can go back to fawning over Downer Dorit faster than you can say “fake accent” sweetie 

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit should not catch a stray...

But I hope you feel better, luv

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Everyone was quick to believe Rinna said race shouldn’t be mentioned on the show when Garcelle brought it up at the reunion but wouldn’t say who told her and are now mad at crystal for the exact same thing?

I do not get why everyone goes to bat for Sutton like this. Do we only believe people if they make accusations against unlikeable cast members?

Because it goes against their whole agenda that Crystal, Sutton and Garcelle are supposed to take over the franchise and take out Dorit, Kyle, Erika, Rinna.

But all of them are softer than dollar store cotton and fold like origami with the slightest bit of pressure applied.

Sutton was awkward yet entertaining but then she went after Erika last season and people loved her for it...she came in this season with a confidence boost due to social media boosting her head up so now that she's the people's puppet any cast member not helping push that alternative fact will get more flack

:coffee2:

Edited by slw84

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Crystal CLEARED.

It was crystal clear to me from the beginning. Sutton exposed. NOW THAT makes sense why Crystal said there was more.

giphy.gif

Yet it doesn't make sense why Crystal would befriend someone she alleges to be racist. Please explain that to me, sis

I'm not saying she is lying, but the whole ordeal is weird to me?

Edited by *Tim

6 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Yet it doesn't make sense why Crystal would befriend an alleged racist. Please explain that to me, sis

With the Korean girl exposing Sutton as a racist she might stop being friends with her.

I'm confused on how this girl popping up changes anything about what Crystal did these past few episodes :rip:

"OH THAT GIRL SPOKE UP! CRYSTAL VINDICATED!!"

How so?

25 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Yet it doesn't make sense why Crystal would befriend someone she alleges to be racist. Please explain that to me, sis

I'm not saying she is lying, but the whole ordeal is weird to me?

I think people don't get that IF this is true it's not Sutton being racist at all.

It's Sutton being ignorant and insensitive...slightly prejudice.

It's not a smart thing to say but that doesn't mean Sutton feels as though she should use her privilege and power against minorities due to her race.

It was a dumb comment likely and Bravo protected her because it was not worth her getting backlash for being "racist" when it was an ignorant comment at worse.

The subreddit is in shambles over this mess... And the Kathy-situation is yet to come :hoetenks: I just think it's appalling how many people are trying to completely invalidate what Crystal's been saying (and now apparently Porter's ex-friend too?). Beverly Hills seems really done.

2 hours ago, Phobos said:

Prediction: ATL will eclipse RHOBH ratings and demo wise by the end of its season. But BH will end with the higher average of demo/viewers. 

Atlanta is completely serving this season. No big drama, but it's so entertaining to watch this cast -  I even warmed up to Drew during the episode (then I remembered her diet program...).

4 hours ago, 07tandu said:

Have you been watching the show? Sutton last year calling "racism a disease" (very weird to say during Asian hate, in a pandemic and to an Asian person btw) and pretending it doesn't exist, she then goes onto say she doesn't see colour and then the next day professing to Crystal she saw COLOUR when she said she saw a white person, a black person and a Chinese person (this in itself is a red flag) in the pool with her daughter. Now we know her friends daughter is actually Korean not Chinese brings up another huge red flag. Y'all will defend white people and ostracize POC off the drop of a hat, funny how Crystal never got the benefit of the doubt BUT now y'all want us to give that to effin' Sutton :rip:

What are you even talking about. Last season literally everyone sided with Crystal vs Sutton when Sutton said that she doen't see color. How are we supposed to give Crystal the benefit of the doubt when she is the one digging her own grave? Trust me if Crystal just said what was so dark and it was indeed "dark" we would be on her side

The chinese pool bs is not dark. maybe a bit problematic but not different than what 90% of the housewives have said or done on the show

I mean even the pool story is messy as hell the way Sutton was acting like it was special for her white child to be sharing a pool with people of color, but whatever.

Beverly Hills is so toxic from the actual cast members to the fan discussion. 

37 minutes ago, Chemist said:

What are you even talking about. Last season literally everyone sided with Crystal vs Sutton when Sutton said that she doen't see color. How are we supposed to give Crystal the benefit of the doubt when she is the one digging her own grave? Trust me if Crystal just said what was so dark and it was indeed "dark" we would be on her side

The chinese pool bs is not dark. maybe a bit problematic but not different than what 90% of the housewives have said or done on the show

Everyone? Yeah hence why Crystal gets racist death threats everyday meanwhile people find Suttons slightly racist quirkiness funny and oh and we love her cause she asked Erika a question once to her face like a scared mouse and then retracted quickly.

Maybe she chose the wrong word but Crystal does clarify and use the word problematic later at the dinner, anyway Suttons past behavior in terms of race talk has been a huge red flag regardless.

And people still are vocal about 90% of what the housewives have said or done? What's your point?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.