The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

People are already trying to defend Sutton but there are years of photos of this girl and Porter / Porter commenting stuff like "I love you" on her social media.

The fact that none of this would even be happening had Garcelle not brought it back up out of nowhere. What a "friend".  

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I wonder what Bravo is going to do if this picks up traction. 

I don't think it will be a Jennie RHOSLC situation unless the friend starts spilling the details. If it's bad,  Garcelle and the Fox Five will drop Sutton like bag of bricks. 

We need the "Sutton EXPOSED as racist towards daughter's "Chinese" best friend" headline bestie @boys :heart:

Imagine watching your former best friend of 5 years mom call you Chinese on national tv when you're Korean :toofunny3: 

I'm still side eyeing Garcelle accusing Crystal of setting Sutton up after she knew the racist abuse Crystal received online all last season.

Crystal didn't make Sutton do anything 

MY ASIAN QUEEN BEING VINDICATED #TEAMCRYSTAL #SUTTONISOVER

crystal-kung-minkoff-leather-pants.jpg?q

Weren't Sutton and Crystal really good friends at some point. I don't believe Sutton is racist. This story probably has some missing details. I do think the girl was offended cause she is not Chinese :rip:

Garcelle did set Sutton up by pushing Crystal to a corner welp. This conversation wouldn't have had happened if it wasn't for Garcelle :michael:.

This drama snow balling ? I was over it when it started and I’m over it now. Clearly Sutton is an ignorant idiot at the best of times. I know it’s not the girls fault but not sure it’s the best idea to get involved in this mess lol. 

How do we even know Sutton was referring to her daughter's Korean friend regarding the pool story? I mean her daughter could have a diverse friend group 

:smitten2: Much better than that "suffering widow" look in the first episodes

that friend is obviously lying for a come up. where are the receipts? I, too, can randomly make s**t up about a housewife without a single iota of proof. the only difference is that she just happened to be friends with Sutton's daughter. I don't believe Sutton is racist at all, I just think she is ignorant as hell but so is 99.9% of America (not excusing it, but I'm saying are we literally going to cancel everyone for that?). After Luanne doing literal blackface on the show and now getting not one but two spinoffs, I think Sutton will be just fine unless some crazy s**t comes out from this friend. Also, the girl being Korean and Sutton saying Chinese does not necessarily mean she was specifically talking about her. It could have been someone else friends with her daughter who actually was Chinese. let's not jump to conclusions bc this is hardly a smoking gun. Its AWFULLY convenient to come out with this now when Sutton has been on the show for 3 seasons. why not expose her right when she saw Sutton on her tv? If it comes out with concrete evidence that Sutton is racist, I will unstan right away, but that is not the case right now. Crystal is also still weird as hell either way for saying the pool story was what she was talking about on WWHL, and then after seeing the poll numbers changing her tune :biblio:

OT: Married to Medicine is really good, especially seasons 1-3, but it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth how dirty they did Mariah. She literally created the show, and production still left her out in the cold. it hasn't been as good since she left, even though she was admittedly a polarizing figure 

10 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Crystal CLEARED.

It was crystal clear to me from the beginning. Sutton exposed. NOW THAT makes sense why Crystal said there was more.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, 07tandu said:

MY ASIAN QUEEN BEING VINDICATED #TEAMCRYSTAL #SUTTONISOVER

crystal-kung-minkoff-leather-pants.jpg?q

CRYSTAL CLEARED

Now the girls are blaming the victim saying she's lying for a comeup. Anything to protect their Southern belle Sutton.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Yikes!!!! Not a good look for Garcelle

add to that if Kathy did say and do those things and Garcelle still supports her.

18 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Crystal CLEARED.

It was crystal clear to me from the beginning. Sutton exposed. NOW THAT makes sense why Crystal said there was more.

giphy.gif

Please get your head out of your as*hole for one second with your never ending gif set from 2012 :toofunny3: Crystal said there was no more to the story on a LIVE show, until she saw poll numbers not going in her favor and then changed her tune. It’s giving cringe and desperate I fear (similar to her bestie Teddi). Sutton will be vindicated when this random nobody offers absolutely no physical proof (because she has none) that Sutton is a racist, and then you can go back to fawning over Downer Dorit faster than you can say “fake accent” sweetie 

How is Crystal cleared? She still hasn't said what Sutton said which is why fans are mad at her

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

How do we even know Sutton was referring to her daughter's Korean friend regarding the pool story? I mean her daughter could have a diverse friend group 

Sutton mentioned a specific group of people (Irish catholic redhead ☠️) and the girl pieced together she was talking about her. 

Im not sure why people are acting like this is a stretch and discrediting the girl when this is the second Asian woman we know of to tell us Sutton has been racist to them

50 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

that friend is obviously lying for a come up. where are the receipts? I, too, can randomly make s**t up about a housewife without a single iota of proof. the only difference is that she just happened to be friends with Sutton's daughter. I don't believe Sutton is racist at all, I just think she is ignorant as hell but so is 99.9% of America (not excusing it, but I'm saying are we literally going to cancel everyone for that?). After Luanne doing literal blackface on the show and now getting not one but two spinoffs, I think Sutton will be just fine unless some crazy s**t comes out from this friend. Also, the girl being Korean and Sutton saying Chinese does not necessarily mean she was specifically talking about her. It could have been someone else friends with her daughter who actually was Chinese. let's not jump to conclusions bc this is hardly a smoking gun. Its AWFULLY convenient to come out with this now when Sutton has been on the show for 3 seasons. why not expose her right when she saw Sutton on her tv? If it comes out with concrete evidence that Sutton is racist, I will unstan right away, but that is not the case right now. Crystal is also still weird as hell either way for saying the pool story was what she was talking about on WWHL, and then after seeing the poll numbers changing her tune :biblio:

OT: Married to Medicine is really good, especially seasons 1-3, but it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth how dirty they did Mariah. She literally created the show, and production still left her out in the cold. it hasn't been as good since she left, even though she was admittedly a polarizing figure 

Have you been watching the show? Sutton last year calling "racism a disease" (very weird to say during Asian hate, in a pandemic and to an Asian person btw) and pretending it doesn't exist, she then goes onto say she doesn't see colour and then the next day professing to Crystal she saw COLOUR when she said she saw a white person, a black person and a Chinese person (this in itself is a red flag) in the pool with her daughter. Now we know her friends daughter is actually Korean not Chinese brings up another huge red flag. Y'all will defend white people and ostracize POC off the drop of a hat, funny how Crystal never got the benefit of the doubt BUT now y'all want us to give that to effin' Sutton :rip:

Edited by 07tandu

Everyone was quick to believe Rinna said race shouldn’t be mentioned on the show when Garcelle brought it up at the reunion but wouldn’t say who told her and are now mad at crystal for the exact same thing?

I do not get why everyone goes to bat for Sutton like this. Do we only believe people if they make accusations against unlikeable cast members?

Just now, 07tandu said:

Have you been watching the show? Sutton last year calling "racism a disease" and pretending it doesn't exist, she then goes onto say she doesn't see colour and then the next day professing to Crystal she saw COLOUR when she said she saw a white person, a black person and a Chinese person (this in itself is a red flag) in the pool with her daughter. Now we know her friends daughter is actually Korean not Chinese brings up another huge red flag. Y'all will defend white people and ostracize POC off the drop of a hat, funny how Crystal never got the benefit of the doubt BUT now y'all want us to give that to effin' Sutton :rip:

Thank you. It’s so ******* gross how people wanna shut crystal and this girl down

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Everyone was quick to believe Rinna said race shouldn’t be mentioned on the show when Garcelle brought it up at the reunion but wouldn’t say who told her and are now mad at crystal for the exact same thing?

I do not get why everyone goes to bat for Sutton like this. Do we only believe people if they make accusations against unlikeable cast members?

THIS! And we actually have footage of Sutton saying ignorant stuff about race last season, funny how that works.

5 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

Have you been watching the show? Sutton last year calling "racism a disease" (very weird to say during Asian hate, in a pandemic and to an Asian person btw) and pretending it doesn't exist, she then goes onto say she doesn't see colour and then the next day professing to Crystal she saw COLOUR when she said she saw a white person, a black person and a Chinese person (this in itself is a red flag) in the pool with her daughter. Now we know her friends daughter is actually Korean not Chinese brings up another huge red flag. Y'all will defend white people and ostracize POC off the drop of a hat, funny how Crystal never got the benefit of the doubt BUT now y'all want us to give that to effin' Sutton :rip:

What does Crystal need to be given the benefit of the doubt for? Like genuinely. No one is accusing her of anything. We’re literally listening and waiting and giving her the chance to explain her point of view and the full context, which she seems to be refusing to do for whatever reason but no one is doubting her of anything 

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

That was different bc 1) Rinna has a history of being hateful and evil to a point that is repugnant, so it’s not that far of a stretch to assume she would also be a bigot 2) Rinna’s husband was pictured wearing a nazi symbol and Rinna was in the picture with him and 3) the situation you’re mentioning was brought up by someone on the show (Garcelle), not some random clout chaser as far as I’m concerned until there is hard evidence, and it is assumed that the person who texted Garcelle about it was also on the show (I believe it was implied to be Denise).

11 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

All the examples you gave were very ignorant of Sutton, which if you read my post I said Sutton is 100% ignorant (all the women are). However, accusing Sutton of RACISM, which is something completely different from ignorance, is actually very serious, dangerous, and “gross,” as that other user said. 

6 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

All the examples you gave were very ignorant of Sutton, which if you read my post I said Sutton is 100% ignorant (all the women are). However, accusing Sutton of RACISM, which is something completely different from ignorance, is actually very serious, dangerous, and “gross,” as that other user said. 

Neither is good hun, there's a very fine line between ignorance and racism. And tbh in this day and age you can't blame ignorance with how much traction racism gets in the news and social media and how multi cultural the world is now especially for someone who lives in Los Angeles. The fact that she thought her daughters best friend was Chinese when she was actually Korean speaks volumes. Not to mention how does her daughter having a "Chinese" friend make her not racist? I can't be racist my doctor is black teas.

1 minute ago, 07tandu said:

Neither is good hun, there's a very fine line between ignorance and racism. And tbh in this day and age you can't blame ignorance with how much traction racism gets in the news and social media and how multi cultural the world is now especially for someone who lives in Los Angeles. The fact that she thought her daughters best friend was Chinese when she was actually Korean speaks volumes. Not to mention how does her daughter having a "Chinese" friend make her not racist? I can't be racist my doctor is black teas.

Your last 3 sentences we don’t even know for sure though. And the last two, by your standards we should all be cancelling Dorit for saying her mom had all black friends :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.