The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

They should have Dubai on another weekday. I don’t want to watch 2 hours of housewives back to back. 

RHOBH continues to reign supreme. I’m convinced they will go with a “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it” strategy with casting next season and will keep the current cast with the possibility of demoting Diana or Dorit to a FO or have them off the show. 

There's no reason to put the center diamond down to a FOH when she brought in ratings 

But for Diana who knows she might get one more season and then get demoted.

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Didn't kenya say the same thing though :rip: 

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Oh look, Kandi finally woke up!

the last 10 minutes of rhobh SERVED

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Crystal is over for me, I can't with her antics anymore

I don't think Kandi ever truly forgave Marlo for that suga mama season for 4.

marlo is one of the few people to really get her out of character :dies: 

I don’t see how Crystal is the bad guy. She and Sutton had squashed everything and were moving forward and then Garcelle reignited everything (and is obviously trying to create a rift between Crystal and Sutton).

Also, Crystal was actually trying to defend Sutton by saying that the other women were invalidating Sutton’s feelings (i.e., the way Sutton reacted to Dorit’s robbery) the same way they had invalidated Crystal’s feelings last year (i.e., the way Crystal reacted to Sutton barging in her room). Crystal wasn’t comparing her situation to Dorit’s situation; she was highlighting the pattern of the other women telling people how they should or shouldn’t feel.

It’s really Garcelle who is stirring the pot here.

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Yeah, but we had to sit through 34 minutes of nothing in order to get there. :rip:

I feel like this whole drama is a nothingburger. None of it is interesting. I think Crystal just said some crap because she was feeling backed into a corner after her outburst and didn't think things through. It was a year ago, wasn't fully aired, no one really knows what was said, and Crystal and Sutton are "friends" now so like who really cares... :laugh:

I'm kinda living for Sutton growing a backbone though. She snapped on Cuntstal and now she's snapping on Diana next week. And everyone last year was calling her weak lol, I knew Slutton had it in her.

23 hours ago, Jennifer said:

Chanel was amazing on WWHL. A total star. 

She really is I fear. Chanel is the moment. She ate WWHL up, Crystal was shook. :laugh:

Now that's how you debut onto a HWs show. Chanel is earning that check honey!

I don't think Crystal and Sutton's friendship will survive the airing of this season and if Crystal keeps getting thrown around like a rag doll I think she'll quit after this season anyway.

I don't think she likes a single one of them aside from Diana.

Oh Crystal, Crystal, Crystal....she is WAY in over her head and does not have what it takes to be a housewife. I fear they may keep her around for the drama but the whiny teenager BS can't get worse. We watch the show to see WOMEN. Cast her on Survivor or something. Glad Sutton stuck up for herself without doing making herself look bad.

Also props to Garcelle. When Crystal asked if what Sutton said was problematic, you could see her processing. I think she was gonna try to give some political answer but she stuck to her guns and straight up said no. 

Dorit's spanish/italian was the star of the show. God I love that woman. 

i'm annoyed the crystal/sutton/garcelle alliance already went up in flames. you could tell crystal was caught completely off guard when garcelle seemed to knife her out of the blue so then she played her hand horribly and it spiraled. i would've much preferred they stayed a united front at least for a bit and gotten the main clique on their heels a bit as i'm sick of kyle and rinna (and by extension erika) controlling the entire show. 

6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

This! Things are finally getting real messy it seems.

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't think Crystal and Sutton's friendship will survive the airing of this season and if Crystal keeps getting thrown around like a rag doll I think she'll quit after this season anyway.

I don't think she likes a single one of them aside from Diana.

I agree. The whole "dark comment" drama will definitely be getting picked up again at the reunion and Crystal will definitely have to explain herself. I can definitely see her quitting after this season. I also cannot see Diana still being in the group next season.

Teddi, Crystal's "BFF" dragged her on that podcast

It's bad for ha :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

Teddi, Crystal's "BFF" dragged her on that podcast

It's bad for ha :toofunny2:

Which podcast?

also Sutton is coming with receipts this season. This kind of of gagged me 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

You can tell Crystal was just trying to get her storyline, but she did the exact opposite that the audience wanted from her. :rip:

9 hours ago, geddymonster said:

I don’t see how Crystal is the bad guy. She and Sutton had squashed everything and were moving forward and then Garcelle reignited everything (and is obviously trying to create a rift between Crystal and Sutton).

Also, Crystal was actually trying to defend Sutton by saying that the other women were invalidating Sutton’s feelings (i.e., the way Sutton reacted to Dorit’s robbery) the same way they had invalidated Crystal’s feelings last year (i.e., the way Crystal reacted to Sutton barging in her room). Crystal wasn’t comparing her situation to Dorit’s situation; she was highlighting the pattern of the other women telling people how they should or shouldn’t feel.

It’s really Garcelle who is stirring the pot here.

Thank you.

youre-absolutely-right-yes.gif

People like Garcelle so they are going to pretend she did nothing wrong; however, had Kyle done it they would have pounced and turned into a race issue on top of the race issue.

Crystal will clear Garcelle with ease.

At least Garcelle has stepped it up and is playing ball now. 

4 hours ago, Million said:

This is why I love Dorit

youre-absolutely-right-yes.gif

Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit is the center diamond for a reason. 

Ratings up

Storylines plentiful

Haters glued to her scenes 

MULTICULTURAL icon remains a cut above the rest. 

Upper echelon

Tier 1

A1

A headliner

THAT girl

Whew

And stays winning

nene-leakes-hi-haters.gif

so Dorit be like

tumblr_nfx3ugUArG1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

4 hours ago, teresaguidice said:

i'm annoyed the crystal/sutton/garcelle alliance already went up in flames. you could tell crystal was caught completely off guard when garcelle seemed to knife her out of the blue so then she played her hand horribly and it spiraled. i would've much preferred they stayed a united front at least for a bit and gotten the main clique on their heels a bit as i'm sick of kyle and rinna (and by extension erika) controlling the entire show. 

Haha haters stay losing and Diametrical Diva dorit, Kathy's little sister, Porcupine wig, and Joseph Sikora's twin sister play chess as vets while these new little girls play checkers as rookies.

200.gif

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Which podcast?

They start talking about Crystal after around 9 minutes. Haven't listened to the whole thing but Teddi didn't really drag Crystal from what I heard

I’m ready for meltdown Sutton to come back next episode. Jealous of what, your ugly leather pants? Let. The. Mouse. Go. I pray everyday day, throw me a bone Jesus, throw me a bone. I didn’t say it all creepy like Mr Poppins. All still crack me up. 

2 hours ago, Crashed said:

They start talking about Crystal after around 9 minutes. Haven't listened to the whole thing but Teddi didn't really drag Crystal from what I heard

Teddi and Crystal aren't even close friends. They're in one of those same mom groups at school or something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.