The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

3 hours ago, boys said:

Crystal is at fault here she said her and Sutton had a long conversation with each other solved the problem and PROMISED to never bring it up again. Crystal then brings it up completely out of the blue and now won't say what it is. If I was Sutton I'd be pissed as well because you brought it up just to not even say what was said.

It wasn't out of the blue. Garcelle brought it up and accused Crystal of "setting her up" to make pseudo-racist comments. 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

It wasn't out of the blue. Garcelle brought it up and accused Crystal of "setting her up" to make pseudo-racist comments. 

It was out of the blue because her issue was with Garcelle not Sutton. She completely turned her attention somewhere else to throw the dogs off the scent when Sutton didn't accuse her of anything.

The Dubai cast is great. Great ensemble. Hope it does well this season.

Edited by MAKSIM

17 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The Dubai cast is great. Great ensemble. Hope it does well this season.

They entertained me without a single fight taking place. I'm really enjoying the cast and what they are bringing.

Rinna’s delivery of “sorry. It’s bad for you.” Just twisting the knife in further :bibliahh:

Erika trying to be important :bibliahh:

Chanel was amazing on WWHL. A total star. 

Marlo really gets to gets to Kandi for some reason :deadbanana:. Also didn’t Kenya say the same thing

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

she just said on WWHL there was more

It's cowardly that she's saying this now on WWHL but agreed with Sutton at the dinner table that it was just the pool thing. And this is what these girls do, especially BH, when they know they're wrong. When they don't want to have a direct conversation to get to the bottom of it, they say these things in interviews or in confessionals so that the other person can't make a direct rebuttal, and that way they just keep going back and forth and we don't get the truth until the reunion months later or ever. Same goes for her on WWHL now addressing Sutton's claim that she throws friends under the bus to get ahead when she was on mute during that part at the table. 

Crystal on WWHL is kinda proving Sutton's point because now that Crystal is watching the show back and not liking what she's seeing, she's answering "Sutton" to any negative question thrown at her by Andy. She's trying to assassinate Sutton's character to make herself look better to the fans. It's so transparent. 

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

32 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

It's cowardly that she's saying this now on WWHL but agreed with Sutton at the dinner table that it was just the pool thing. And this is what these girls do, especially BH, when they know they're wrong. When they don't want to have a direct conversation to get to the bottom of it, they say these things in interviews or in confessionals so that the other person can't make a direct rebuttal, and that way they just keep going back and forth and we don't get the truth until the reunion months later or ever. Same goes for her on WWHL now addressing Sutton's claim that she throws friends under the bus to get ahead when she was on mute during that part at the table. 

Crystal on WWHL is kinda proving Sutton's point because now that Crystal is watching the show back and not liking what she's seeing, she's answering "Sutton" to any negative question thrown at her by Andy. She's trying to assassinate Sutton's character to make herself look better to the fans. It's so transparent. 

Yep to all of this. :clap3:

Karen Minkoff was in this instance doing the very most. If she was a bit more astute, she would pivot & set her sights on Fraudrika instead. Not after Sutton for some corny ass platitude (the over-exaggeration of her labelling what Sutton said as something tRuLy dArK... :ace:).

I can't believe that's what Crystal thought was sooo dark :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

I don't think Crystal told the full story of what was really said. There was something else there, and shame on Garcelle for restarting the convo to begin with and throwing her under the bus. 

That part.

There was definitely more said even in the clip they show there's not finality to the statement.

Sutton said a few words too many but Bravo cut it out and Garcelle brought it to life and Crystal just doesn't know how to say there was more said without breaking the fourth wall and saying look Bravo is protecting Sutton and now i'm in the hotseat over this mess.

the fact that Sutton STARTED out wanting to put this to bed and waited until after it was clear Crystal messed up by "insinuating" meaning she was never going to tell the full truth made Sutton use the I'm pissed off route even more and Bravo went right along with it just showing a snippet not the full scene.

They had no problem showing an extra scene that never aired when Gizelle went to Monique's house and had the Samuels make fun of her asking if the baby looked like him and then added a season with her discussing it to Robyn.

But yet no full scene between Crystal and Sutton.

I think we have a new production favorite in Sutton. Erika/Rinna beware

This episode was boring. Diana is so odd :rip: the end.

5 hours ago, Phobos said:

garcelle sutton and Kyle are carrying. 

Exactly. This cast could've done without Diana (altho she is growing on me) and Rinna. Dorit could've deffo be chopped if it wasn't for the robbery

7 hours ago, boys said:

They entertained me without a single fight taking place. I'm really enjoying the cast and what they are bringing.

Ayan’s background breaks my heart. Human beings can be so resilient, I really admire Ayan’s strength

The discussion is so complicated because i see both Sutton and Crystal's side.

I wish Sutton made clear where she stood that she said nothing overtly problematic and stood her ground while also acknowledging that Crystal has a right to feel what she is feeling and not police her emotions, and then maybe she can have Crystal acknowledge that although she saw the events as something dark, it was her own feelings and not necessarily indicative of what the general consensus for the interaction would be to other people

1 hour ago, Douglas Booth said:

The discussion is so complicated because i see both Sutton and Crystal's side.

I wish Sutton made clear where she stood that she said nothing overtly problematic and stood her ground while also acknowledging that Crystal has a right to feel what she is feeling and not police her emotions, and then maybe she can have Crystal acknowledge that although she saw the events as something dark, it was her own feelings and not necessarily indicative of what the general consensus for the interaction would be to other people

The truth is, as an affluent white women in her 50s raised in the South, Sutton is never going to get it 100% right on issues regarding race or effecting people of color, and neither are any of the other white women on the show. Garcelle will never get it 100% right about issues effecting Asian Americans and Crystal will never get it right about black Americans 100% of the time. 

Even in this episode, Crystal saying “sorry for using big words that you don’t understand all the time” in the tone she used to Garcelle can be seen as a microagression that is as nasty as when Sutton said she doesn’t see color. 

Crystal could have avoided this backlash by just saying what Sutton said at the beginning.  Even if it was worse than the pool party thing, the viewers understand that if people are willing to acknowledge they were wrong or willing to learn (aka not act like Ramona or unapologetically racist), then they will get some benefit of the doubt. 

They were all so scared to say the word racist but Erika was like nope I’m gonna make sure we associate that word with Sutton tonight :deadbanana:

Crystal saying what she did to Garcelle was kind of the worst statement in this whole argument 

11 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

And Crystal could of just said no and left it there…she decided to add on the “she said something else that night that was dark” and for whatever reason didn’t think the group was going to want further explanation on that 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Crystal saying what she did to Garcelle was kind of the worst statement in this whole argument 

Lol, please. Everyone knows what a Rorschach test is, so the fact that Garcelle didn't know shows that she is not as smart as she thinks she is. She's a model, not a scientist. 

26 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

And Crystal could of just said no and left it there…she decided to add on the “she said something else that night that was dark” and for whatever reason didn’t think the group was going to want further explanation on that 

Crystal also said on WWHL that Sutton is the most power hungry and Garcelle is the biggest gossiper :rip: 

Anyone watching the show or following the ladies on social media can tell that Sutton is obviously not the most power hungry. 

Lol the funniest part about this whole thing is that someone like Crystal never gave a **** about race prior to 2020. 

Not ‘I know these are big words’

Crystal’s so condescending. 

12 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

Lol the funniest part about this whole thing is that someone like Crystal never gave a **** about race prior to 2020. 

Especially when her friend group outside of RHOBH is mostly white women 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.