The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

The RHOA ep was hilarious once again. Drew being exposed as a fraud, if only Erika was being handled like that. :lmao:

I feel like Sanya is just looking for a moment with Drew. Drew is annoying but she did nothing to Sanya. Also Kandi is doing the most trying to make the ladies wear vibrating panties to a serious play. One plug at a time please, Kandi.

I feel a bit bad for Sheree. Why she gave so much of her time to that loser is beyond me. Glad to see everyone loving Kenya for once and Marlo is funny as hell.

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal was partially right 

but went of course with the dark thing. She just felt cornered and said that lol

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Why does this feel like a parody :rip: this RHOBH season kinda has a weird energy so far.

Crystal is unforgivable for making me side with Kyle in an argument. She has until the end of the episode to reveal what Sutton said or she is DONE. 

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Why does this feel like a parody :rip: this RHOBH season kinda has a weird energy so far.

I think its just the TikTok edit making it feel that way. 

24 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Crystal is unforgivable for making me side with Kyle in an argument. She has until the end of the episode to reveal what Sutton said or she is DONE. 

MTE :rip::rip: 

RHOBH drama is a bore so far

Atlanta has no one to make you want to watch it

WHERE IS POTOMAC???

Looking forward to my Dubai girls tonight though they ate that first ep

When was the last time this happened in the RH universe? Wherein something that goes completely unnoticed/ignored/potentially unfilmed during one season becomes a major plot point in a subsequent season. :skull:

LOL white people are more terrified of being accused of racism than actually committing racism so I love Crystal trolling the white housewives even if nothing "dark" was said. I love it and I love how she doesn't stand down! Queen.

RHOBH seems very classic era to me tonight.

I feel like it's an ensemble cast and we are getting layers of different shifts from one storyline to another.

It's not centrally focused on one or two things which I enjoy.

Crystal is losing points with me on this cowardice approach but also Sutton constantly losing her cool just makes her ripe for the picking.

Crystal, TELL ME YOU'RE (NOT) THAT GIRL:psyduck:... I can see what you are saying but that's not "dark" Sutton doesn't realize how insensitive it sounds to say it in the way she says it.

I'm warming up to Diana...she gives me Yolanda energy but Yolanda + Brandi lovechild facially.

Not Sutton doing the same thing to Crystal.

Erika couldn't wait to stir the pot on this. I kind of don't blame her considering all that happened last year.

Garcelle you don't have to play the role of I'm the best friend ever every scene...Sutton can dish it but she has a hard time taking it and being challenged. Let this woman handle her own stuff sometimes.

Episode delivered:clap3:

I can’t believe it was actually the pool conversation that Sutton said to Garcelle :rip: 

Im glad Garcelle and Sutton shut that down and Sutton said Crystal likes to gravitate to power. 

Next episode looks like Sutton and Garcelle carrying the episode again. 

Also Sutton and Rinna exposing that they dug up dirt on Crystal and likely others to gather ammo...game of Survivor:rofl:

This episode was a bore minus the last 15 minutes, Crystal tried to out-Karen the white women and didn't realize they will ALWAYS stick together. Plus, what she alluded to is so dark was actually Sutton's kids and friends having a GAP commercial moment by the pool, what a weirdo. 

Just now, MAKSIM said:

I can’t believe it was actually the pool conversation that Sutton said to Garcelle :rip: 

Im glad Garcelle and Sutton shut that down and Sutton said Crystal likes to gravitate to power. 

Next episode looks like Sutton and Garcelle carrying the episode again. 

I hope the numbers go up because ya'll said this before and the numbers went down so it wasn't the win you thought it was...but let's see if that's the case this time

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I hope the numbers go up because ya'll said this before and the numbers went down so it wasn't the win you thought it was...but let's see if that's the case this time

The numbers were highest on an episode centered around the Crystal v Sutton drama

with Kyle and Garcelle as pot stirrers. Erika, Dorit and Diana are definitely not needed. Keep Rinna as a pot stirrer and bring in another HW that is friendly with Kyle/Rinna. 

:rip: The way I scream this every time Erika has a Sutton aside 

crystal...girl is really working for that diamond

822994208_lisabarlowSKINNY.thumb.gif.30f

27 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The numbers were highest on an episode centered around the Crystal v Sutton drama

with Kyle and Garcelle as pot stirrers. Erika, Dorit and Diana are definitely not needed. Keep Rinna as a pot stirrer and bring in another HW that is friendly with Kyle/Rinna. 

Exactly an ensemble cast.

Dorit brought the numbers early on...

then Sutton and Rinna with Kyle and Garcelle assisting had a dip

then the ensemble cast has been bringing it again.

When it goes down you all stay quiet, though.

Diametrical Diva Duchess Dorit is definitely needed. at this point, Erika is not needed. Diana deserves one more season to see if she does more but it seems she will now anyways.

Everyone seems to be stepping it up with Erika just flailing a bit and finding opportunities to have a moment.

As much as I could see Erika going I wouldn't mind all 8 staying around for one more season to see how things divide with Kathy and her antics at play.

I don't think Crystal told the full story of what was really said. There was something else there, and shame on Garcelle for restarting the convo to begin with and throwing her under the bus. 

4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

This episode was a bore minus the last 15 minutes, Crystal tried to out-Karen the white women and didn't realize they will ALWAYS stick together. Plus, what she alluded to is so dark was actually Sutton's kids and friends having a GAP commercial moment by the pool, what a weirdo. 

I have to disagree. That pool convo is hella weird, and sounds like something someone would say on Leave It to Beaver. That's a very 50s thing to say, very Paula Deen.  I can see why Crystal wouldn't want to repeat that. The other girls forcing it out made Sutton look worse in my opinion. 

16 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

I don't think Crystal told the full story of what was really said. There was something else there, and shame on Garcelle for restarting the convo to begin with and throwing her under the bus. 

she just said on WWHL there was more

Crystal can go next season. She’s flopping on WWHL too

7 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

I have to disagree. That pool convo is hella weird, and sounds like something someone would say on Leave It to Beaver. That's a very 50s thing to say, very Paula Deen.  I can see why Crystal wouldn't want to repeat that. The other girls forcing it out made Sutton look worse in my opinion. 

But, it's ALL about word choice, what Sutton said was very typical Southern woman and very "I don't see color because [example here]." But, Crystal made it out to be more than what it actually was and especially saying that it was "dark" implied something that is beyond horrific. 

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

But, it's ALL about word choice, what Sutton said was very typical Southern woman and very "I don't see color because [example here]." But, Crystal made it out to be more than what it actually was and especially saying that it was "dark" implied something that is beyond horrific. 

IDk "Dark" to me means slightly bad, but not horrible. She didn't say "awful", Or "disgusting".  

9 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Crystal can go next season. She’s flopping on WWHL too

I'm cringing watching her on WWHL. I think she's in way over her head and probably isn't cut out for this bizarro reality tv world. 

Crystal is at fault here she said her and Sutton had a long conversation with each other solved the problem and PROMISED to never bring it up again. Crystal then brings it up completely out of the blue and now won't say what it is. If I was Sutton I'd be pissed as well because you brought it up just to not even say what was said.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.