The Real Housewives: The Megathread

boys

Sanya was clearly looking for a moment and it was cringe af to watch. Sheree can never catch a break can she my goodness :toofunny3:

Edit: Also not me agreeing with Marlo! Kandi really overdoes it with all the sex toys and talk. Like girl we get it you have avsex toy line and you a freak you ain't gotta try to convince us every season :deadbanana4:

Edited by dman4life

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Sanya was clearly looking for a moment and it was cringe af to watch. Sheree can never catch a break can she my goodness :toofunny3:

Edit: Also not me agreeing with Marlo! Kandi really overdoes it with all the sex toys and talk. Like girl we get it you have avsex toy line and you a freak you ain't gotta try to convince us every season :deadbanana4:

Sanya was a guest on Kandi's show on YouTube, Speak On It, this week. She said the reason why she addressed Drew in the way she did is because the Drew she gets to see off camera is not the same Drew that is on the show, essentially calling her fake and that she is "acting" and Kandi agreed. (21:30)

18 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Sanya was a guest on Kandi's show on YouTube, Speak On It, this week. She said the reason why she addressed Drew in the way she did is because the Drew she gets to see off camera is not the same Drew that is on the show, essentially calling her fake and that she is "acting" and Kandi agreed. (21:30)

Yeah I watched this last night still not feeling it.

I know these are adults that sign up for this, but I can't help but feel for the Drews of the franchises that get torn apart left and right. I cannot stand her and she makes RHOA difficult for me to get through, but how much can one person take :rip: 

2 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

When you put it like that :rip:

And just combine that with her embarrassing antics of never having a successful reunion, being let go from the show so many times and following behind kim of all people it's just tragic overall. :rip:

Imagine being let go from Housewives and people still caring enough to ask you where your product is while you're fired and you still don't have even one item for sale in 2022.

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

why are you literally the first person I've seen post about Sanya since the start of the season, and we're how many episodes in? :toofunny3: wasn't there someone else who filmed, but the editors are cutting all their scenes bc there was an on-camera altercation? why would they not leave that sh*t in :huh:

12 minutes ago, boys said:

And just combine that with her embarrassing antics of never having a successful reunion, being let go from the show so many times and following behind kim of all people it's just tragic overall. :rip:

Imagine being let go from Housewives and people still caring enough to ask you where your product is while you're fired and you still don't have even one item for sale in 2022.

Like I was so embarrassed for her last night. It wasn't even just about Tyrone standing her up, it just seemed like a culmination of all of her flops on the show. Then she had the nerve to wanna join in and shade Drew's business with the other ladies like girl :rip:

The fact Kenya was actually trying be a good friend to Drew and was defending her and this is how she responds. I hope Kenya eviscerates her at the reunion.

5 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Like I was so embarrassed for her last night. It wasn't even just about Tyrone standing her up, it just seemed like a culmination of all of her flops on the show. Then she had the nerve to wanna join in and shade Drew's business with the other ladies like girl :rip:

Yeah she really gives clown :clown:

I literally have no idea why Drew is still on the show. We all knew exactly this would happen after her only ally (Porsha) bailed. Even Cynthia probably would have tried to be sympathetic to her, but she's gone too :toofunny3:

I feel like losing Porsha AND Cynthia (2 longtime HWs) was a mistake. They should've let Porsha leave and kept 50Cynt for at least one more season so it wasn't as noticeable. Also, why wasn't Fallyn invited back. She was so messy, and it wouldve given them a reason to still talk about Porsha + free drama. She also prob would have been desperate for $ and attention, which can sometimes be a winning combo (a la Brandi)

Honestly I'm sad Cynthia is gone and I think the season is missing something without her. 

I hope they never mess with the core four RHOP dynamic. Ashley, Gizelle, Robyn and Karen all bring me some sort of joy when I'm watching. RHOP is probably the only cast I'd wanna hang out with in real life.

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Drew is a mess. No surprise

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I feel like losing Porsha AND Cynthia (2 longtime HWs) was a mistake. They should've let Porsha leave and kept 50Cynt for at least one more season so it wasn't as noticeable. Also, why wasn't Fallyn invited back. She was so messy, and it wouldve given them a reason to still talk about Porsha + free drama. She also prob would have been desperate for $ and attention, which can sometimes be a winning combo (a la Brandi)

They wanted to demote Cynthia but her ego wouldn't accept the deal.

Regarding Porsha, I don't get how Phaedra can constantly shade RHOA, Porsha can make photo ops with the person suing NBCU/Bravo and think they are coming back...or that they should have never left. Cynthia possibly should have at least had one more season to close things out but the wedding gave her a full circle moment.

I'm torn wondering if a Kenya vs Cynthia battle would have been interesting. Hmm...

Failyn would have only been back for Porsha. Failyn is hella boring on her own and she can't flaunt wealth anymore so it's not like she'd just be cute to look at.

In a world where Nene would not have burned her bridges it would have been nice to see THIS season close Nene out moving on from Gregg's passing and heading in a "new direction" in life.

With Nene and her antics stopping her, I kind of wonder if it would make sense to keep Shamea as a FOH since she's just as involved with Kandi than Porsha:

kenya, kandi, cynthia, marlo, sanya, drew, sheree with Shamea as FOH, Eva as FOH and couple new FOHs would have been ok.

I like the balance they are giving as an ensemble, though.

29 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Honestly I'm sad Cynthia is gone and I think the season is missing something without her. 

I hope they never mess with the core four RHOP dynamic. Ashley, Gizelle, Robyn and Karen all bring me some sort of joy when I'm watching. RHOP is probably the only cast I'd wanna hang out with in real life.

They need to force Robyn to have her fake wedding renewal with Juan and her giving juan the daughter that he wants because I'm not sure what else is going on with her other than that drivers license suspension.

Ashley renewed her storyline and the others bring something else. I hope the core four stay but Robyn needs to go ahead and get this Juan 2nd time around marriage thing out the way. Make it an island destination wedding paid by Bravo.

5 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

watching New York for the first time

I'm on season 2 :eatpopcorn:

I wish i could watch season 3 again for the first time. It was perfection

The biggest mistake RHOA made was not bringing back LaToya. 

Not Phae Phae having businesses in Dubai and said shes buying a home down there

Edited by boys

Phaedra saying she wouldn’t want to return while also admitting she basically begged Andy to put her on Dubai. :rip:

53 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Robyn could be demoted but the other 3 are such good housewives. I feel that they can still give us a lot

the girls dragging Drew made the episode for me :skull:

3 hours ago, boys said:

Not Phae Phae having businesses in Dubai and said shes buying a home down there

This dumbass full of herself already. 

16 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

the girls dragging Drew made the episode for me :skull:

She’s gonna get ate up at the reunion. :skull: 

It’s her fault so I don’t feel bad for her at all. 

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Phaedra saying she wouldn’t want to return while also admitting she basically begged Andy to put her on Dubai. :rip:

How soon she forgets about begging to come back but her arrogant attitude telling someone at Andy's baby shower (my guess is Rinna) that she's happy not dealing with RHOA while working to get back on stopped her from being considered.

At the time, Kenya and Phaedra were considered for returns Andy even put up a post on his instagram with a fan saying they want Kenya and Phaedra back to hint that he and execs were planning on it.

Phaedra was ratings poison on that couples therapy and braxton family values.

It would be a trip for her to move her boys over to Dubai if she were selected.

Countess LuAnn and Sonja now have their own spin-off show! Ramona lost!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.