The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

16 hours ago, Rush said:

Crystal was the mvp of part 1 

Dorito needs to go. I can’t stand to hear this woman fake apologise to another POC for her non stop micro-aggressions anymore. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Dorito needs to go. I can’t stand to hear this woman fake apologise to another POC for her non stop micro-aggressions anymore. 

The woman is racist, she needs to go.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I don’t think Andy would be doing the Kelly Clarkson show w/ Candiace is she was on the chopping block. I’m more surprised Wendy is there than Candiace though.

Ashley posting this is…interesting though.

Tell that to Nene before season 8 when she went to the upfronts with him and Nene haters were nervous she would stay.

I don't think that indicates much. Ashley has also given this same sympathy video after getting chewed up in reunions of the past.

I do think they can't keep all 8 women again, though. Ashley might be the first to go.

Yea I think Ashley is going and should have been a friend after last season :rip:

she can’t even talk about most of her life 

• Like 1

"You're not a part of it. So don't worry about it."

rhobh-crystal-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-leather-pants.gif?resize=685,385&ssl=1

• Haha 9

On 2/28/2024 at 11:49 AM, Jaye said:

This feels correct. 

You know it's bad when Mia gets the first seat.

It's hilarious to see Robyn on the third seat when she was only brought back because of the Juan storyline, this proves that she needs to go.
Glad to see Gizelle losing the first seat, she brings nothing and I hope this is the start of her being pushed out. Ashley and Nneka are at the end where they belong.

We know Gizelle is seething that Candiace and Wendy are on Kelly's show. :siptea:
What a disastrous season, changes are needed for sure. Keep Candiace, Wendy & Karen and scrap the rest.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I don’t think Andy would be doing the Kelly Clarkson show w/ Candiace is she was on the chopping block. I’m more surprised Wendy is there than Candiace though.

Ashley posting this is…interesting though.

Idk if it’s just the angle, but Ashley looks so unflattering here :doc:

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Rush said:

Crystal was the mvp of part 1 

Really? She did fine against dorit but I thought she handled herself extremely poorly against Annemarie who should be the easiest target.  

she was the biggest loser and dorit and Kyle were the biggest winners.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Really? She did fine against dorit but I thought she handled herself extremely poorly against Annemarie who should be the easiest target.  

she was the biggest loser and dorit and Kyle were the biggest winners.  

How was Doeit a winner?....she got clocked twice

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

How was Doeit a winner?....she got clocked twice

She was the only one who did anything entertaining lol.  

• Like 2

Like if I have to hear tHaT wAS nOt mY iNtEnTioN one more time I will throw my tv out the window

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Dorit is a loser but that child bride confessional was hilarious, sorry. I got 0 racial connotations when it aired but maybe I’m just living in my bubble! I mean sure the criticism is valid but in the moment it felt more like Crystal jumped on the occasion to end the conversation when she should be taking at least some accountability for the ridiculous comments she made about the other women. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, paulyyyozd said:

Dorit is a loser but that child bride confessional was hilarious, sorry. I got 0 racial connotations when it aired but maybe I’m just living in my bubble! I mean sure the criticism is valid but in the moment it felt more like Crystal jumped on the occasion to end the conversation when she should be taking at least some accountability for the ridiculous comments she made about the other women. 

Take away the gross racial profiling and stereotyping and there was still nothing funny about it. No points were made. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Take away the gross racial profiling and stereotyping and there was still nothing funny about it. No points were made. 

Oh there was a point, that is that Crystal has no place acting all high and mighty when she did prioritize getting married young to a rich older dude then spend the rest of her young adult life raising kids and watching Bravo. There is no shame in that but pointing out the hypocrisy was the funny part. 

• Like 2

:ahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Posted (edited)

People in here saying Dorit won the reunion and that child bride comment to Crystal was funny? We really are living in Trumps timeline

Edited by boys
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, paulyyyozd said:

Oh there was a point, that is that Crystal has no place acting all high and mighty when she did prioritize getting married young to a rich older dude then spend the rest of her young adult life raising kids and watching Bravo. There is no shame in that but pointing out the hypocrisy was the funny part. 

Wait...she actually created a multimillion dollar company, so...she can act all high and mighty in my book.

• Like 1

The Miami reunion is delivering on all fronts as usual...the chemistry between the cast is UNMATCHED. 

This episode had me feeling all of the feels between Julia and Lisa's conversation and Guerdy's cancer segment. 

NO ONE is doing it like them and Bravo really needs to step up and start taking care of the best franchise.

• Like 3

Borecelle is such a loser. She is using the Twitter Woke culture and weaponize it against Dorit. Dorit might be bad at choosing words sometimes but obviously she has no bad intent. Both Attack and Child Bride can be used without any racial undertone, let's not make everything about race when it's not.

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

Borecelle is such a loser. She is using the Twitter Woke culture and weaponize it against Dorit. Dorit might be bad at choosing words sometimes but obviously she has no bad intent. Both Attack and Child Bride can be used without any racial undertone, let's not make everything about race when it's not.

She was RIGHT and it's time we SAID IT.

Lisa Rinna GIFs | Tenor

Child bride is just weird cause she also dated older 

or is that man just cracked and they are the same age :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• ATRL Moderator

Child bride is an extremely weird comment to make especially from someone who has microagressive history.  It … does not evoke “mail order bride” though. I just don’t see it at all. 

IMO, it sort of just infantilizes Crystal as a grown Asian woman (she was 24…. Not 18).  So for me, that’s where Crystal went wrong.  Plus she basically rode Garcelle’s already established points to get a W against Dorit.  

Regardless, losing multiple times to Annemarie is just sad.  How do you do that??? 

Wait...maybe I live in the twilight zone but who lost against Floppe Marie? Certainly not Crystal...

What's crazy to me is that, again, Kyle acting all offended when the tables are turned on her. What about being OPEN AND HONEST?! The double standards and the way they protect her is insane. EVERYTHING she accuses the other ladies of doing to her, she has constantly done to everyone.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Illyana Frost said:

Wait...maybe I live in the twilight zone but who lost against Floppe Marie? Certainly not Crystal...

What's crazy to me is that, again, Kyle acting all offended when the tables are turned on her. What about being OPEN AND HONEST?! The double standards and the way they protect her is insane. EVERYTHING she accuses the other ladies of doing to her, she has constantly done to everyone.

I mean Crystal easily lost.  All she said is “you don’t tell the truth” over and over and never elaborated or gave any quotable moment.  Annemarie’s flop “your system of lies” is way more memorable than anything Crystal said.  

LBR it’s not like Annemarie slayed her but Crystal was going against the woman who’s pretty much unanimously considered a bottom tier HW and … nibbled a little? At best? 

I guess the standards are super low when it comes to BH housewives though, I’ve noticed that.  

5 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I mean Crystal easily lost.  All she said is “you don’t tell the truth” over and over and never elaborated or gave any quotable moment.  Annemarie’s flop “your system of lies” is way more memorable than anything Crystal said.  

LBR it’s not like Annemarie slayed her but Crystal was going against the woman who’s pretty much unanimously considered a bottom tier HW and … nibbled a little? At best? 

I guess the standards are super low when it comes to BH housewives though, I’ve noticed that.  

Yeah, I agree with you regarding the low expectations that we have about the BH housewives...they're just too comfortable and don't work as hard as the ladies from other franchises.

Personally, I think Crystal ate that lil thing with her "100 million dollar company" and "you're not part of it, don't worry" comments. Floppe Marie seemed Xanaxed out of her mind.

Edited by Illyana Frost
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.