The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• ATRL Moderator

RHOP8 looks like trash.  I’ll watch though. At least Candiace wendy and Mia will have good moments.  

hopefully someone activates Karen 

• Like 1

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally thought the new girl was Wendy or her sister they look so much alike :skull:

is she a full time HW? 
anyway yeah that trailer was giving nothing. I’m ready for Dubai and Miami

RHOP is my favorite franchise but yeah that trailer looks a little been there done that

as someone from a west african background, a voodoo storyline is sending me :dies:

its so ridiculous that it might be entertaining

On 9/27/2023 at 3:06 PM, SimpleKindofLife said:

Angie’s face has no movement whatsoever:bibliahh:

Because it's a mask. It serves Jim Carrey realness.

• Haha 1

Tamra is such a loser but dammit if she doesn't know how to stir the pot like a mastermind.

I'm Team Snobby Heather 

RHOP is my favorite, so I'm excited, but if they don't include a thing about the fight that happened, I'm gonna be mad. I was living for that clip. 

ROBYN IS BACK AND THE STAR OF NEXT SEASON!! IKTR ORHs ARE DOWN BAD RN!!! NOBODY MESSES WITH THE QUEEN OF POTOMAC!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

ROBYN IS BACK AND THE STAR OF NEXT SEASON!! IKTR ORHs ARE DOWN BAD RN!!! NOBODY MESSES WITH THE QUEEN OF POTOMAC!!

KURN is coming to clear I'm afraid! Robyn will be left on the curb where they left her stock of Embezzlement Hats, crying bc Juan left her for another flop! Boo hoo!

3f23dd0cb95930c1e7ef82fa5dbbd4744776134c

12 hours ago, slw84 said:

Tamra is such a loser but dammit if she doesn't know how to stir the pot like a mastermind.

I'm Team Snobby Heather 

I can't believe the wine moms on Twitter are calling for Tamra's firing. She brought this show back to life, this has been there best season since 11. 

9 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

She’s coming for the haters :ahh: 

Erin and Sai stomped the others I'm afraid

Idk why the housewives fans are upset about their looks saying it looks saying there is no theme. These girls use to show up all the time wearing whatever they wanted without some theme being forced upon them to wear a color they don't look good in anyway.

The rumor mill says this season of RHOP is a CHOP. And I fear the trailer gave credence to that because it gave NOTHING :rip:  

5 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

The rumor mill says this season of RHOP is a CHOP. And I fear the trailer gave credence to that because it gave NOTHING :rip:  

WYM ROBYN WAS RIGHT THERE FOR THE WHOLE TRAILER. LOOKED GOOD TO ME!!!

Where? I don't recall her saying one word :rip: 

Turns out Bigfoot and her husband split up! 

slight-work-wendy-osefo.gif

Edited by verydelta

23 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Where? I don't recall her saying one word :rip: 

WYM?? SHE DOESNT NEED TO SAY A WORD SHE RADIATES - LISTEN CLOSER NEXT TIME!

2 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

WYM?? SHE DOESNT NEED TO SAY A WORD SHE RADIATES - LISTEN CLOSER NEXT TIME!

For once I'm definitely on your side I heard her in the trailer crying in the van because she couldn't handle the other ladies reading her

16 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

Legend was legending in that trailer.

8 hours ago, verydelta said:

I can't believe the wine moms on Twitter are calling for Tamra's firing. She brought this show back to life, this has been there best season since 11. 

True. She's still trash

im here for the NY looks.

The worst part of ATL is that they've slowly started using the same horrible dress maker to do all their reunion looks and they look like trash.

However, Jenna's rebellious "im not like them" attitude is getting annoying. she had really pretty dresses on in Anguilla. like its not unheard of for you to wear a dress ,and this isn't a business meeting(at least to everyone else maybe)

On 9/28/2023 at 7:16 PM, Mornings said:

I believe her 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.