The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

The WWHL guy with Brynn was SO sexy. He got me very excited a couple of times. I think I'm in love

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Monica dragging Lisa this whole trip :deadbanana4:she is making sure she comes back for another season 

love that for her :clap3:

• Like 1

mary makes me SCREAM, she’s such a natural kii :deadbanana4:

im so glad lisa lashed that broke ass monica girl, she’s annoying as hell 

• Like 1

Monica is such a loser. Angie K might be up Lisa’s ass, but that’s not changing the fact that you’re up Meredith’s ass. You were both vying for a full time position by displaying the same behavior. The only difference is one of you is actually familiar with this group of women (besides Mary) and it’s not you. And to call Lisa insecure when you ran to the LV store and bought a bag you can’t afford just to try and fit in with this group. You’re on real housewives, dear. If you can’t handle women flaunting their wealth on a tv show that is supposed to be about wealthy women leading aspirational lives, then, you’re on the wrong show. The way she flipped out at Lisa in the sprinter van while condemning Angie for her behavior the night before. Lame ass hypocritical Gina Kirschenheiter of Salt Lake City. Her problem isn’t with Lisa. It’s with the fact she ruined that lifestyle for herself by heavily choking so hard on the cockings of her in-law that she had come clean about it in order to come up for air. And I hope Lisa reminds her of that at the reunion along with the fact that before it was The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City on Bravo, it was The Lisa Barlow Show in development with Bravo with Lisa’s recommendations as cast members. 

Edited by crf13
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, crf13 said:

Monica is such a loser. Angie K might be up Lisa’s ass, but that’s not changing the fact that you’re up Meredith’s ass. You were both vying for a full time position by displaying the same behavior. The only difference is one of you is actually familiar with this group of women (besides Mary) and it’s not you. And to call Lisa insecure when you ran to the LV store and bought a bag you can’t afford just to try and fit in with this group. You’re on real housewives, dear. If you can’t handle women flaunting their wealth on a tv show that is supposed to be about wealthy women leading aspirational lives, then, you’re on the wrong show. The way she flipped out at Lisa in the sprinter van while condemning Angie for her behavior the night before. Lame ass hypocritical Gina Kirschenheiter of Salt Lake City. Her problem isn’t with Lisa. It’s with the fact she ruined that lifestyle for herself by heavily choking so hard on the cockings of her in-law that she had come clean about it in order to come up for air. And I hope Lisa reminds her of that at the reunion along with the fact that before it was The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City on Bravo, it was The Lisa Barlow Show in development with Bravo with Lisa’s recommendations as cast members. 

At this point she's gonna make everyone suffer because she's poor.

• Thanks 1

If yall are enjoying OC with Gina being as poor as she is yall will deal with Monica who was more entertaining in one episode than Gina has been in multiple seasons.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, boys said:

If yall are enjoying OC with Gina being as poor as she is yall will deal with Monica who was more entertaining in one episode than Gina has been in multiple seasons.

Who's enjoying Gina's peasant ass?? No ma'am...no casitas allowed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, boys said:

No one’s enjoying Gina, though. The majority of viewers (besides those who have completely lost of plot in regards to what these shows are about) ask for her to be fired every year. 

I am sorry but Lisa was being ******* annoying about the glam. She deserved the lashings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2023 at 3:32 PM, Lexiel said:

Sai is not making it to S2 I fear. 

Lowkey, bringing Lu and Sonja to this group would be kinda cute. I wanna see Brynn and Sonjarita get shitfaced and make out. 

Ive been saying on Twitter from jump how I wish we couldve got Brynn instead of Leah. I really wouldve loved to see her and Sonja together 😭

Lisa Barlow is a ******* loser. So childish of her to cry about not wearing makeup. Like grow up you ******* Cheeto looking ass *****. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Who the **** is Gina :deadbanana4: yall be making these people up I swear 

• Haha 5

Monica actually truly does display basic loser behavior :coffee: 

I know why she’s there and I know she’s gonna give this season a few more kicks, but my god, watching her pretend to be SO familiar with these girls she just met, and kissing ass where needed. Yuck. Disposable after this season.

The way Mary can literally whatever the f she wants :skull: the producers literally take care of her, getting her McDonald’s, I live for it. I just know they begged her to have a Diamond (?? Idk what they have) and she said hell no. She drags all of them (Lisa’s dumbass sitting in between and responding for meredith) and needs no allies. Legend.

This RHOSLC episode was lowkey bad. Angie K is a TERRIBLE housewife, Monica is annoying and Whitney is bad at stirring the pot. I died when Mary called her missy though :rip: She really thinks Whitney is next to nothing (as she should)

• Haha 2

Angie K just does NOT fit in.

On a franchise that is literally bursting with thirsty housewives, it's shocking how try-hard she looks among even them.

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Lille said:

Angie K just does NOT fit in.

On a franchise that is literally bursting with thirsty housewives, it's shocking how try-hard she looks among even them.

That’s why we like her.  Flop queen.  

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.