The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Whitney acting so angry about the backlash doesn't make it any better :rip:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitney is right.

Mary has been OPENLY racist ON THE SHOW multiple times, yet everyone celebrated her return to the show. It's the double standard.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Whitney is right.

Mary has been OPENLY racist ON THE SHOW multiple times, yet everyone celebrated her return to the show. It's the double standard.

I think we should keep our foot on all of their necks :nicole:

• Like 1

**** Jennie :heart:

8 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Whitney is right.

This :clap3:

Gina and Emily are the worst! They clearly saw how the viewers reacted to Heather's return and her pretentiousness and thought they could use that to their advantage this year to (finally) have the viewers on their side. It's beyond cringe to watch!

• Like 1

if RHOP is getting 8 housewives this year then I wonder the layout:

Newbie Wendy Candice Karen Gizelle Robyn Ashley Mia

I also think Wendy, Mia, or Robyn will get demoted first bringing it down to 7 housewives again in the next season or two.

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

I also think Wendy, Mia, or Robyn will get demoted first bringing it down to 7 housewives again in the next season or two.

This is a make or break season for Robyn. If she keeps lying and then doubling down on the ignorance act she’s a goner. But she could really go all out and give us something to get angry about and then sympathize with! 

4 hours ago, dman4life said:

Gina and Emily are the worst! They clearly saw how the viewers reacted to Heather's return and her pretentiousness and thought they could use that to their advantage this year to (finally) have the viewers on their side. It's beyond cringe to watch!

I’m not even sure what Heather has done to Gina :rip: she looks particularly pathetic. Emily and Heather are at least playing a game of tic tac toe with each other. 

10 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I think we should keep our foot on all of their necks :nicole:

Agreed. But unfortunately, there would be no Housewives left. Across all franchises

Heather destroyed the other girls on the OC this season.

She ends up as the one you want to root for, and the others all look like jealous losers.

What is this money laundering scheme app is heather releasing :rip:

tamratt dragging heathers acting career :rip:  

Heather kinda slaying this back half of the season ngl and I don't care for her at all. 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

On 9/21/2023 at 2:54 PM, verydelta said:

Emily and Gina have absolutley no iconic moments in 5 years. To think all of the iconic moments Vicki, Gretchen, Shannon, Tamra hell even Kelly had given us by their fifth seasons. Embarrassing :jonny3:

Actually no, I will give Emily the moment when she threatened to kill Kelly for calling her husband a dork

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

not NY not being mentioned at all in here :skull: 

I like Uba more than Erin so i kinda lived for her extraness. The canal street shades comment :hoetenks: and Brynn gassing it up. 

Ubah+ Jessel + Brynn >> the rest for now.

NYC was cute, Ubah making Erin have a breakdown 🤣

RHONY just isn’t it. Yeah, there’s drama happening, but it’s not interesting in the slightest. These women just don’t have that IT factor that makes them interesting. Even the argument scenes are just… mehhh 

Putting the following in the same cast would’ve made for a more interesting season: 

Luann

Sonja

Leah (hate or love her but she could Lu and Sonja mesh with the younger girls)

Jessel

Ubah

Brynn

Erin

Friends of: Jenna and Ramona 

I know Ramona and Jenna taking on friend of roles is completely unrealistic, but they’d both help bridge the age gap. Jenna is not cut out for HWs full time. And Ramona being the polarizing figure she is could work well as friend of in group scenes. 

Not Jessel noted down everything that is said:ahh: She will be ready at the reunion for sure lmfao.

• Like 1

Jessel truly won this season, who would've thought considering where we were the first few episodes :ahh: 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, slw84 said:

if RHOP is getting 8 housewives this year then I wonder the layout:

Newbie Wendy Candice Karen Gizelle Robyn Ashley Mia

Hopefully they fire Ashley  

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Also this Jennie mess is bad for Whitney.  I was willing to believe that she just took a pic w Jennie out of awkwardness and making the wrong decision in a tight spot.  But then Jennie’s script looks so so similar to Whitney’s it’s just too convenient.  

Real Housewives of Trauma Dumping needs to shake things up for S15.....

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

Jennie adds fuel to the fire!

I know she’s cancelled and trash, but I can’t help but feel like in an alternate universe where Jennie was on season 3, she would’ve stepped up to Jen

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Jessel truly won this season, who would've thought considering where we were the first few episodes :ahh: 

I knew Jessel would win. I know how to pick icons and the girls who are THE MOMENT.

Sai is going to be the first one canned.

icon Jenna is going to be the first one to have a meltdown and quit altogether. 

I give it one or two more seasons.

Be89LeA.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.