The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Monica is everything

• Like 1

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Another episode of Meredith queening. 

this entire cast is giving.  Even Heather! 

• ATRL Moderator

I’m worried for Whitney.  

She definitely did what had to be done with inviting Angie.  But I think she might be facing a takedown season.  Meredith is trying to get back with Lisa, so who is going to be her ally?

5 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

She better end TamRat

Queen Dubrow strikes again!

The way they look by all being on Heather (except Jen and Taylor) is disgusting. Hope Heather gets revenge in the reunion.

Watching the rhoa reunion and this tag team from courtney and Ralph :rip: 

like wtf :bibliahh: almost makes me want to watch the whole season to see the origins of it 

Angie saying it was between making her cringey shirt or “putting a HIT on Meredith’s family” in the clip for the next episode …… k so that’s just literally psycho behavior

i wanted to give her a shot cuz she was the best friend of last season but at this rate they should have just given Danna another shot instead of this botched hussy

kandi came on this reunion mad as hell :bibliahh:

i cant tell if ralh is gaslighting or if drew is :deadbanana4:

Edited by Katamari

ralphs reasons for adopting :rip: this man is insane 

monica is a cackle :sistrens: she kind of reminds me of how porsha used to be 

2 hours ago, qurl said:

Angie saying it was between making her cringey shirt or “putting a HIT on Meredith’s family” in the clip for the next episode …… k so that’s just literally psycho behavior

Exactly!! It was so Mob Wives coded, but that language only works in the context of that kind of show. It completely falls flat and sounds psychopathic in the context of a real housewives show, especially when the offense is in regards to Meredith not having a T-shirt for her simply because she wasn’t originally invited on the trip. 

Decided to begin re-watching The Real Housewives of New York City... watched the first-half of the first season, and just skipped to season seven, LOL! The best season.

Mary randomly dragging Whitney :rip: 

meridiths meltdown :rip: so entertaining :redface:

Production making Lisa seem homophobic :deadbanana2: 

4 hours ago, verydelta said:

Jersey is so low brow and embarassing. Send these losers to VH1 please.

https://x.com/allabouttrh/status/1705577742979285481?s=46&t=wavnNSpA77zL63L82Nmt8g

lol we watch housewives to see chaos not that bring low rated **** RHONY and RHOSLC…most of the housewives franchise have HORRID ratings except RHONJ. RHONJ is watch the general public actually watches! RHOSLC ratings are worse then the reboot RHONY :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.