The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

IDK.... OC isn't giving what it needs to give. All the pieces are there, but it's off. Heather the Snatch can follow through on her threat and leave the show. 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The way everyone is switching on RHOSLC... my girl Heather getting acclaim for her part in the last episode... my girls are BACK. I love it here!

zvSd57P.gif

I remeber us thinking last season that SLC is over and can't come back. Glad we we're wrong. 

---

Heather trying to blame Whit because of the fight at the table was not it tho. 

---

I hope it keeps going up because they deserve it.

That episode of RHOSCL was great (mainly because of Mary).

Meredith's meltdown was a lot though. Angie hit below the belt but Meredith took it way too personally. I agree with Whitney that there is always happening in Meredith's life that she never wants to share :zzz:

16 hours ago, crf13 said:

I think Monica is a great addition to the cast, but am I the only one who recognized that she jumped to team Meredith, Heather, Mary ASAP because she felt they had the upper hand? She’s closer to Angie, but because she’s on “Meredith’s trip” she immediately sided with her without having been present for any of Meredith or Angie’s prior drama. She and Angie are both desperate to be on this show - they’re just simply hitching themselves to opposite teams without realizing they’re doing the same thing. 

I think it's because it was her first fight on camera. You could see that she was absolutely shocked by the words coming out of Angie and Meredith mouths

What an iconic week to be a Housewives fan. I am LIVING. Going to rewatch the SLC episode two more times, k bye!

raven

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Larsa, Sheree, Tamra and Phaedra are all joining the Traitors S2 :rip:

what a change from the original announcement 

Spoiler

They probably got the black people mixed up cause the said Phaedra and Dr. Heavenly originally 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

2 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I feel like Phaedra and Tamra could do well but Sheree? :ahh:

• Haha 1

RHOSLC is back baby! Finally enjoyable after a trainwreck of a season 3.

I saw someone say that SLC is like watching a parody of the Housewives and I can't unsee it :dies:

It really is ridiculous everything they fight about but it's so good

35 minutes ago, Chemist said:

:rip:

Larsa is literally dumb as rocks, she is not enjoyable to watch and I can't imagine how stupid she's gonna be in a game like that. Hopefully she's out early on

• Haha 1

Rhoc is good but a bit frustrating with neither heather nor Jenn standing up for themselves the way they should. Heather really should’ve let Shannon and Emily have it several times over by now.

Ps. Not some loser poster trawling my posts to downvote one from 4 days ago after I did one of theirs :ahh:.

• Like 1

When Heather leaves again and this show goes back to being a white trash west coast New Jersey :jonnycat:

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, 305 said:

:rip:

Larsa is literally dumb as rocks, she is not enjoyable to watch and I can't imagine how stupid she's gonna be in a game like that. Hopefully she's out early on

Unless she is a traitor I fear we're on for a long ride with her. They always keep the dumb ones around

• Haha 2

i actually really enjoy Heather now (as opposed to last season) but the god honest truth is that she doesn’t belong with this group of women. she objectively is better than them, and she knows it and is having to pretend like they’re all on the same level when that’s just not the case. the other girls aren’t creating a path forward where she can be at least semi-genuine in their relationships cuz they won’t stop dogpiling on her

im not sure how she’d fare on BH but wouldn’t mind her switching over. but OC needs to get rid of the circus clowns (emily and gina) they no longer serve a purpose on this show

The NERVE of these peasants coming for Queen Heather for the most absurd ****.

She better gather all of them at the reunion.

i actually really enjoy Heather now (as opposed to last season) but the god honest truth is that she doesn’t belong with this group of women. she objectively is better than them, and she knows it and is having to pretend like they’re all on the same level when that’s just not the case. the other girls aren’t creating a path forward where she can be at least semi-genuine in their relationships cuz they won’t stop dogpiling on her

im not sure how she’d fare on BH but wouldn’t mind her switching over. but OC needs to get rid of the circus clowns (emily and gina) they no longer serve a purpose on this show

• Like 1

Me being a Heather stan is something I never saw coming. But she's so great this season and these women (except Jenn and Taylor) are so jealous of Heather.

Also, is Emily really a lawyer? I though lawyers were supposed to be smart tho :confused:

Emily and Gina have absolutley no iconic moments in 5 years. To think all of the iconic moments Vicki, Gretchen, Shannon, Tamra hell even Kelly had given us by their fifth seasons. Embarrassing :jonny3:

RHOMiami just became my favorite franchise. Larsa has the potential to be front and center with her impending marriage. If she hyphenates her last name, it’ll be a kii.

Angie is a disgrace. Her face looks like a mask.

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.