The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

As if before this there were still people on twitter saying she doesn’t have a drinking problem (no a dui doesn’t mean you do but when everyone close to her on the show says she does and she acts like that…she’s a mess).

They better start filming asap. 

• Thumbs Down 1

awww Shannon. im actually so sad for her. I hope she bounces back like Luann did. 

Rhony was so confusing for me. a week ago they released a teaser which showed scenes for Next weeks episode. I was watching last night thinking " ive already seen Ubah vs. Erin fight and what happens after this ...to be continued" 

Ubah is really growing on me. She is now #2 behind Jessel. Sai is still the absolute worst :mazen:

I just caught up with SLC only so I could read the comments, but I didn't fully enjoy it but omg Monica is a God Tier housewife.

She's so pretty, unintentionally and intentionally funny, connected to the cast, kooky mum, she's threatening to spill everybody's secrets, gay dad and that's without even mentioning the shagging her sister's husband for 18 months.

Give her a peach, a diamond, a flute whatever SHE'S TV GOLD.

Angie's K husband is a hot daddy hunk, so hot.

NRHONY I am so bored of Brynn sex shtick, hun you're not Sonja or Samantha Jones, drop it. I never thought I'd say it about a housewife.

Sai annoying as always.

Watching the trailers I thought i'd be on Ubah's side, but I'm kinda impartial on this one more Erin-leaning 

And the whole Lisa's ring moment was hilarious (sorry to that woman though)

Edited by toy soldier.

4 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Gina better drag Shannons drunk ass :bibliahh:

That Long Island accent of her is going to be speaking in cursive when it's time to drag Shannon.

did they film the reunion? If not, Fancypants is going to pluck all of her chin hairs one by one  in delight.

Sheesh. Shannon must have done something bad in her previous life. That karma be hittin

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Ubah is really growing on me. She is now #2 behind Jessel. Sai is still the absolute worst :mazen:

6 hours ago, 305 said:

Sai really has to be one of the worst housewives of all time no joke. I need her and that **** ass bob to exit after this season

chile I was wondering if my growing HATE for Sai was only my end….she’s insufferable and volatile as ****! reminds of the type of girls you stay away from because they’re extra aggressive for no reason…needs to go!

10 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Meredith is the trashiest and most useless housewife 

and I’m just going to go ahead and finally agree with this after 3 seasons, I do not get the appeal. 

almost like watching a trashy robot

RHONYC:

• I like seeing Brynn & Erin reconnect after the last episode.
  • Jessel really liked the attention on her, and I'm happy Sai got annoyed with her.
  • "Good morning, Jenna." Had that been Sonja, she would've been on her knees ready to go downtown Julie brown with Jenna.
  • Not Ubah playing the audio IN the glass! That's hilarious!
  • The budding friendship between Brynn & Jenna is so cute.
  • Sai pushing Ubah in was BRILLIANT!!!!
  • Ubah, darling, it's a JOKE! I understand the POV (I would be opposite of her), but... it was a joke. I guess I don't get the OBSESSION with being attached to your phone. Me? Take it, please! I don't want it.
  • Who would have thought a f**king phone would've caused the drama to go UP!

2 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

:ahh:

All the memes about her have actually had me in tears all day :ahh:

I hope Shannon's license gets taken away for years. ******* ***** drinking and driving what a ******* idiot. 

15 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

I low-key hope Shannon doesn't declare alcoholism and go sober. 

she won't. shes a ******* drunk. Can't go a day without drinking.

Jessel is such an unexpected queen of RHONY

Erin is annoying so I’m happy with Ubah going after her even if the reason is pretty shallow 

Jenna unfortunately doesn’t bring anything to the show anymore 

And Sai needs to go. She definitely thinks she’s better than Jessel while she’s the f worst

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m here for Sai. She’s aware of her image but also to Brooklyn to deal with a lot of fluff and pandering storytelling from Jessel. She doesn’t care, and even if she’s wrong she gets **** started and keeps the “storyline” moving. The only person who I think is truely expendable is Jenna. Shes probably purposefully outside of the mix so she can dip out anytime she wants and doesn’t have to tarnish her brand. 

she did an interview recently I still have to watch but it’s clear she’s very deliberate with the way she’s coming across on the show to benefit her businesses and Bravo doesn’t care and is helping because she brought the most clout to the show. 

SLC was so fun. Mary "you called me *****graphy" :bibliahh:Meredith crying the whole ride home.:deadbanana2: Whitney giving everyone the stink eye. :lmao:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, crf13 said:

Sorry, but the biggest plot line being that Erin stole Ubah’s phone for an hour tells how dire this show is… 

This.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.