The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

The trailer looks good but Jen Shah’s hot mess will be missed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, 305 said:

I'm excited to have my ice queens back!!

Meredith trying to have her Kim Richards "let's talk about the husband" moment

Heather take down season :jonnycat:

Queen Barlow staying on top once again. The show is nothing without her

Still unsure how to feel about Mary's return because this just tell all the housewives they can skip a reunion with no consequences 

Well Mary’s not returning as a full time HW so I guess that’s her consequence for skipped the reunion 2 seasons ago

Not amused with Mary's return. Rewarding shitty people with attention isn't entertaining to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Apparently the newbie Monica was part of the Shah Squad. 👀

17 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Well Mary’s not returning as a full time HW so I guess that’s her consequence for skipped the reunion 2 seasons ago

Yeah no, she quit on her own accord to escape scrutiny and since Season 3 flopped they wanted her back for ratings so she won regardless of not being a "full time" HW

SLC looks so chaotic as usual. Lisa Barlow serving MPG without Jen there lol. 

OC: how can Shannon watch this in real time and call Tamra a friend… I have been anti Heather this whole time but she is not the one pushing this storyline lol. I’m ready for Heather to hand Tamra ha ass. Even the what are you whispering about to Tamra :rip:

i thought Shannon was less unhinged these days but apparently not  :ahh: 

11 hours ago, on the line said:

Not amused with Mary's return. Rewarding shitty people with attention isn't entertaining to me.

Well Mary already avenged last season with the inbred response alone lol

And if it helps, the attention has only negatively hurt her and her "church".

• Like 1

What do they mean by ‘jacks mission’ (I think that’s his name?). Like going to developing countries to spread the word of Mormonism?

1 minute ago, CroNich said:

What do they mean by ‘jacks mission’ (I think that’s his name?). Like going to developing countries to spread the word of Mormonism?

Yes (but they do it all over not just developing countries, I chatted to a hot one in New York and he gave me a book when I asked for it. Still have it lol.)

19 hours ago, 305 said:

Yeah no, she quit on her own accord to escape scrutiny and since Season 3 flopped they wanted her back for ratings so she won regardless of not being a "full time" HW

Well, Mary said she didn't quit. She said that she never said she wouldn't come back. The problem is that Mary thought she could not attend the reunion and then return on her own accord. 

She didn't win regardless because she is being used for a trailer, barely getting paid because they fine you over stuff like skipping a reunion and will not be able to use the platform for her intended purpose.

It's good she is back, though but her coming back shows she wants the fame and they now control how that is shown even moreso now that they know she is capable of flaking at any moment.

We NEED Mary back as a FT and she ruined that chance sadly.

20 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Apparently the newbie Monica was part of the Shah Squad. 👀

Not me thinking Shahs of Sunet. 

Oh so we have another fraudulent scandal lurking. Ratings boost is imminent.:hippo:

I forgot to watch the last season Salt lake so I’m watching now :rip: 

Im surprised Jen is still on :rip: 

I didn't think Jessel was going to bring anything to this show and yet here she is being the cause of so much conflict. :rip:

Brynn's story at the beginning that she was in the first grade wanting to just go to sleep forever was so sad.

Erin vs Jessel is clearly gonna continue to grow even after the beef was "squashed" at the party these girls just do not mesh. Jessel really seems to struggle to admit when she's done too much cause she just doubles down on it after. Something just isn't clicking for her.

The girls are nitpicking with the Jenna thing yeah she could have just said I'm spending time with my son I don't get to see him too often instead of calling it an event but it truly wasn't that deep for Brynn to keep going on about it.

Jessel's party though? She has CONNECTIONS in fashion. We went from Ramona trying to hide David Meister dresses from Luann to this.

Wait sheree and sanya fighting on this after show was the most entertaining thing on this episode :bibliahh:

they were going in :ahh:

Jessel fully won me over with this episode. What she does is camp!

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Wait sheree and sanya fighting on this after show was the most entertaining thing on this episode :bibliahh:

they were going in :ahh:

The girls are saying it was better than this season as a whole :rip:

• Like 1

Is it actually confirmed that Mary quits half way through the season? I thought Whitney did some q&a at a club and denied that…I know she doesn’t go in the second group trip but I hope she sticks around.

44 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Jessel fully won me over with this episode. What she does is camp!

Yes

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, boys said:

The girls are saying it was better than this season as a whole :rip:

S15 has been one of the best seasons in a while. They served back to basics S1 realness it felt like OG ATL for the first time in a while and not L&HH

I think Jenna annoys me so much because she clearly has no desire to be with these girls

she just wants to be on The Jenna Lyons Show (which would flop and be canceled after 2 episodes)

Not production hiring Paula Abdul because Lu and Sonja were struggling to sell tickets, I'm dying!! :lmao:

Jessel v. Erin is the only exciting thing about the new RHONY ep. Yeah the lifestyle stuff is cute, but it will get boring fast. I need the other 4 ladies to step it up! Both Jessel and Erin bring an equal level of catty to everything they do, so I'm enjoying them so far. :laugh:

SLC seems like a lot of the same nonsensical fighting. They must be having a casting crisis over there because Angie K did NOT deserve a flake. I'm only excited about the memes and Mary Cosby for now.

OC is great. This past episode was an instant classic, one of their strongest in YEARS. Their best seasons have always had an element of Tres Amigas &/v. Heather going on. THAT's their magic. As for ATL, yeah, I've finally given up until a reboot arrives.

• Like 2

OK Jessel is kinda that girl. We love her again :heart2:

I heard Courtney on a podcast saying that Drew totally made up the Black Magic Mike and Ralph as at a Tech Conference for his actual work in Las Vegas. And that when he left for Tampa they were separated and about to file for divorce. She lies a lot for the camera. She filmed the podcast the day before the reunion but she hinted Ralph was going to be a the reunion exposing it all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.