The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

This last episode of Atlanta was just there... nothing resolved. I'm happy that i saw Cynthia tho, i miss her. 

----

New York keeps giving me a relaxing and good time. I like it alot.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

New ep of RHONY was good tbh :bird: nice to see different sides of Ubah and Bryn.

I actually like Jessel in a way too… not that she is particularly personable but she is entertaining to watch because she is so aloof and unaware somehow??  Also not to sound like LVP but her sense of humour is a bit more British (like when she called the girls screaming hags or whatever)/self deprecating which the others might not get. 

Ubah is legit gorgeous too :rip:  probably the most gorgeous housewife ever. 

Ramona’s stories :rip: I say this as someone who finds her very entertaining at times, but this is completely indefensible :toofunny3: (not that her actions ever really were in the first place, but this is like Kelly Dodd levels of bad). She really is a bigot and I have no desire to watch her on tv any longer :monkey: Luann being in the first story is not a good look either :ace: I really wish she would come back on WWHL or something to be held accountable for her actions to Andy and the audience. We really should have had a season 13 reunion, and it’s honestly insane we never got closure like that on the old set of women

The girls about to be brawling over zip codes this is so NY 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

New ep of RHONY was good tbh :bird: nice to see different sides of Ubah and Bryn.

I actually like Jessel in a way too… not that she is particularly personable but she is entertaining to watch because she is so aloof and unaware somehow??  Also not to sound like LVP but her sense of humour is a bit more British (like when she called the girls screaming hags or whatever)/self deprecating which the others might not get. 

Ubah is legit gorgeous too :rip:  probably the most gorgeous housewife ever. 

Hearing Brynn's story was so tragic I really felt for her and i'm glad the ladies made the effort to do the Brynnsgiving for her after hearing that

40 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

What was on Ramona's IG?

Idk if they’re still on her stories but she had 3 video reposts in a row: one of black people looting a store (which is problematic for obvious reasons), another of an anti-trans interview, and then a third of Candiace Owens talking about conspiracy theories :toofunny3: I genuinely don’t know what’s wrong with her by this pt 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Idk if they’re still on her stories but she had 3 video reposts in a row: one of black people looting a store (which is problematic for obvious reasons), another of an anti-trans interview, and then a third of Candiace Owens talking about conspiracy theories :toofunny3: I genuinely don’t know what’s wrong with her by this pt 

Skin crawling. As if we needed further proof she's rotten.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Her stans here and out there are only fueled by this info they find it quirky and what they miss seeing on their TV's.

9 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

She must be drunk and feeling brave, this is so foul. I’ve always liked her but that’s so disgusting.

I loved her for the great TV she gave us, and was obviously aware of her bigoted ways, but those stories were just next level. She’s obviously pandering to the Right now that her future with Bravo is pretty much over with. 

• Like 1

I still don’t know why they let Latoya go, she was good as a friend of, a bit try hard at first but then became more fun. She’s actually friends with a lot of the women, she’s super funny and much better than Monyetta or Courtney or even Sanya …how did Monyetta get a friend of picture, she’s given two years of nothing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I still don’t know why they let Latoya go, she was good as a friend of, a bit try hard at first but then became more fun. She’s actually friends with a lot of the women, she’s super funny and much better than Monyetta or Courtney or even Sanya …how did Monyetta get a friend of picture, she’s given two years of nothing.

I agree with you. just the way she said " Kandi im upset with you" was really complex and cute and badass and confident. I was like... okay get rid of monyetta, Courtney, and Drew  and bring back Cynthia and Latoya and we might have an entertaining show again.

3 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

She was the clear highlight of S13 and I never understood why she didn't come back. Love seeing her again :bird:

• Like 1

RHOC's Gina is so lame. Her entire storyline is being triggered by someone else's (supposed) infidelity because she herself was cheated on. Grow up, girl!

Edited by DammnBaby

Loved last night's episode of RHONY. Erin reminds me of a non-Holla version of Heather (who I think would fit in well with this group). Cannot wait for Sunday. This reboot is real good.

• Like 1

They also need to ask Eva to come back to Atlanta to gather Marlo again.

Seeing RHOA fans on twitter say Cynthia is what the show needs just let’s us know they don’t know anything. Cynthia isn’t doing anything but coming back and sitting under Kandi and Kenya doing nothing just like them.

5 hours ago, boys said:

Seeing RHOA fans on twitter say Cynthia is what the show needs just let’s us know they don’t know anything. Cynthia isn’t doing anything but coming back and sitting under Kandi and Kenya doing nothing just like them.

I loved seeinf Cynthia but only just like this. I agree with you, she would not bring that much to the show.

6 hours ago, boys said:

I definitely grew to like her on the show after years of giving us nothing but we definitely don’t need her back full time. I think she’d work as a friend of.

I know Marlo is the only one bringing drama at the moment but she takes things too far and you can tell Kenya kandi and drew will never give her another chance, so I feel like her place in the show isn’t sustainable. Bring back Porsha full time, toya and Cynthia/Shamea (shamea only because she’s actually friends with most of them and can be fun) as friends, bin off Sanya and give us a full Sheree and Marlo take down season (resulting in Marlo being let go after the reunion) and we have a show. 

This is why Atlanta is so bad. The fact that yall would even want Cynthia back is insane. Maybe yall need to go back and re-watch the seasons because she gave- nothing. Watching her get manipulated and punked by Kenya when she was there makes my brain go numb. I'm glad her ass got dumped by Kenya on UGT because ... she was never that lady's friend... Like when Nene sent Cynthia that letter and Kenya was the only one to make fun of it even though Nene was being genuine...or when she tried to ruin her engagement to Mike and Cynthia is just like "ok its fine hehe!" after seeing that Kenya didn't have a premonition!!1! of Mike proposing she was told by Kandi to stick around...which is weird but, its Kenya so creating deceptive moments like that is normal for her. Anything to appear to be her Bestie! 

C is the housewife equivalent of go girl give us nothing. She lasted one season when nene was gone for good because she's boring and is just there to get used by other people. They could've brought her back in s14 to resolve whatever issues she had with Kenya from UGT but nobody cared because they know she gives 0 .. She can stay gone. 

She was all up in Phaedra's business in s8.

Just for her to start off the very next season arguing with Peter about staying together :deadbanana2:

And then s10 when she gets divorced from him...like mind your business maybe? Just a mess :ahh:

23 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Marlo is RHOA rn :dies:

And that's why it's about to get the NY treatment. The season is beyond unwatchable. This entire back half of the season has been about Toya who is not on the show and S13, AGAIN? Chile, Kenya is not activated, she's legit bored. She won't engage Marlo anymore, she truly cares for Kandi, Drew and Shereé and the rest she just pays them dust cus they're dull, ugly, bitter, the most for NO reason. Why is crooked cousin courtney still around? Monyetta? Mama, this is garbage. Let's not even ADDRESS long face flip flop irrelevant ass Sandra and her sister and her mama better STAY on her neck until they fire her. 

I’m in RHOA S8 and i still like Cynthia :michael: much more entertaining than kandi and her incredibly dull storylines :zzz:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.