The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Heather playing coy about her black eye is so tiresome. Maybe we’ll find something out after Jen’s sentencing on Friday. 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even watch Potomac anymore but that lady is way more Dr. Seuss than Sesame Street

Candiace never really gets the drag right tbh

Juan’s roommate and Gizelle this season is giving Frick and Frack S9 :rip: 

Next week season finale for SLC? So quick? I guess they are over with the season since Jen couldn't film anymore or didn't want to. This season was such a mess. Yeah it had drama but it is a really bad season. Hope they pick it up next season because this was not it.

At least Brandi’s drunk messy ass will bring some unpredictable drama this season. I hope Kathy and Denise are both friends of (along with Crystal).

Edited by CroNich

Heather is milking this black eye for everything it’s worth (and more) and it’s ******* annoying. Thank god the season is finishing so we don’t get in a BH cycle of it continuing on. 

4 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Next week season finale for SLC? So quick? I guess they are over with the season since Jen couldn't film anymore or didn't want to. This season was such a mess. Yeah it had drama but it is a really bad season. Hope they pick it up next season because this was not it.

They actually finishes filming before Jen pled guilty I believe

4 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Wait, what???

only 14/15 episodes + 3 reunions

La desastre

Ok

Bye Shah.

Hello Mary (her new contract will restrict her from not showing up but she can probably negotiate making sure calling her church what it is a cult out of the show going forward.

Heather is solid. She's reached love to love and love to hate territory. Here to stay.

Lisa served Marlo. you WANT to be that girl but you are just NOT that girl and it's ok...but you showed up to work on time and gave so:clap3:

Whitney is CERTAINLY not that girl. When you fumble that kind of storyline because you are not a HBIC like Jen/Heather/Mary/Meredith and you couldn't just WAIT for Jen to wrap up her storyline of the girls celebrating her so that at the END of the event you have a revelation and then we can segue into your storyline. That could have been first seat material. Goofball.

Meredith I get it but you are not smooth about your revenge it came off sad and then you bought into that melanie griffith voice doppleganger believing she wouldn't turn on you. 

Try hard FOH #1: You paid 15k as entry into the housewives game and then complained. You deserved to be fired...as a FOH how dreadful!

try hard FOH #2: Why not? You don't really have that magic but they're not finding the right ones so you can be a cute placeholder...for now.

Danna (hopefully I'm spelling it correctly): I like her and I am biased to her so she is solid.

Return of Mary, allow her to bring on a FOH or a new cast member (preferably a minority just because I don't think it's fair to allow just ONE minority without backup. Asian/Black etc. whichever they choose they should always have at least one more even if they turn into enemies they can come in as friends at first).

Get Danna a snowflake, give her a friend to add on.

Get Lisa a friend as well.

next season:

snowflakes: Heather, Meredith, Whitney, Lisa, Danna, Mary, Mary's friend,

FOHs: Danna's friend, Lisa's friend, the redhead girl

This sit down being better than most of the show :deadbanana2:

Angie K and Danna are doing a phenomenal job here at DRAGGING Jen through the mud. I hope they have this same performance at the reunion so they can get that snowflake for next season

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

Well lol. In the previews for next week they show something about Jen and the pled guilty stuff. Maybe they filmed something more after that without her?

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Wait, what???

only 14/15 episodes + 3 reunions

La desastre

Ok

Bye Shah.

Hello Mary (her new contract will restrict her from not showing up but she can probably negotiate making sure calling her church what it is a cult out of the show going forward.

Heather is solid. She's reached love to love and love to hate territory. Here to stay.

Lisa served Marlo. you WANT to be that girl but you are just NOT that girl and it's ok...but you showed up to work on time and gave so:clap3:

Whitney is CERTAINLY not that girl. When you fumble that kind of storyline because you are not a HBIC like Jen/Heather/Mary/Meredith and you couldn't just WAIT for Jen to wrap up her storyline of the girls celebrating her so that at the END of the event you have a revelation and then we can segue into your storyline. That could have been first seat material. Goofball.

Meredith I get it but you are not smooth about your revenge it came off sad and then you bought into that melanie griffith voice doppleganger believing she wouldn't turn on you. 

Try hard FOH #1: You paid 15k as entry into the housewives game and then complained. You deserved to be fired...as a FOH how dreadful!

try hard FOH #2: Why not? You don't really have that magic but they're not finding the right ones so you can be a cute placeholder...for now.

Danna (hopefully I'm spelling it correctly): I like her and I am biased to her so she is solid.

Return of Mary, allow her to bring on a FOH or a new cast member (preferably a minority just because I don't think it's fair to allow just ONE minority without backup. Asian/Black etc. whichever they choose they should always have at least one more even if they turn into enemies they can come in as friends at first).

Get Danna a snowflake, give her a friend to add on.

Get Lisa a friend as well.

next season:

snowflakes: Heather, Meredith, Whitney, Lisa, Danna, Mary, Mary's friend,

FOHs: Danna's friend, Lisa's friend, the redhead girl

From what i saw on multiple accounts on social media it seems Mary will not be back.

30 minutes ago, Chemist said:

This sit down being better than most of the show :deadbanana2:

Angie K and Danna are doing a phenomenal job here at DRAGGING Jen through the mud. I hope they have this same performance at the reunion so they can get that snowflake for next season

Not us enjoying the After Shows more than the actual show. Nnnnn.

Except Heather and Meredith... they really picked the wrong side this season.

Plus this season really made me think, this is the real Heather not the one we saw in the first 2 seasons.

this season of salt lake city hasn’t been as good as last 2 for sure but I hope they don’t cancel it. i think we have a good potential cast next year and with jenn gone the show can hopefully breathe. i hope they bring mary back but don’t have high hopes since a no show at the reunion seems to always be the kids of death. 

It is interesting how many don’t understand Angie K’s argument. Jen tried to act up and embarrass her “best friend” for the cameras so Angie K embarrassed her for the cameras.

The “friend of” isn’t a real life position. If Angie and Jen were real friends outside of the show, they are equals and Jen should have been respectful to her. But alot are seeing it as Angie the “friend of” should have been blindly loyal to Jen the “snowflake holder”

40 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

this season of salt lake city hasn’t been as good as last 2 for sure but I hope they don’t cancel it. i think we have a good potential cast next year and with jenn gone the show can hopefully breathe. i hope they bring mary back but don’t have high hopes since a no show at the reunion seems to always be the kids of death. 

Exactly. I feel like with Jen's dark presence gone, the other can flourish more and more storylines and relationshios between the women can be explored. Half the cast is afraid of Jen

6 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

Yeah they originally filmed from January 2022-May 2022…when Jen, Heather and Meredith went to NYC several months later, Bravo filmed additional scenes with them 

3 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Well lol. In the previews for next week they show something about Jen and the pled guilty stuff. Maybe they filmed something more after that without her?

From what i saw on multiple accounts on social media it seems Mary will not be back.

Meredith made a post saying: Trying when asked about trying to get Mary back.

Meredith give the execs the death stare

insta.gif

that'll work

7rpUjWR.gif

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Yeah they originally filmed from January 2022-May 2022…when Jen, Heather and Meredith went to NYC several months later, Bravo filmed additional scenes with them 

I remember this because some of us were surprised to see Meredith walking Jen (not surprised with Heather) to go an take the guilty plea.

In post, they can add that in BUT wait doesn't Danna talk about putting money on Jen's books so Jen better be nice. Wouldn't that indicate that they were still filming after her guilty plea???

4 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

It seems that they will start soon the filming for season 4. So we will get at least another season.

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

It is interesting how many don’t understand Angie K’s argument. Jen tried to act up and embarrass her “best friend” for the cameras so Angie K embarrassed her for the cameras.

The “friend of” isn’t a real life position. If Angie and Jen were real friends outside of the show, they are equals and Jen should have been respectful to her. But alot are seeing it as Angie the “friend of” should have been blindly loyal to Jen the “snowflake holder”

Agree 100%

3 hours ago, *Tim said:

This ugly ass fashion show :skull:

That looked so cheap... 

3 hours ago, abc1990 said:

And they still defended Jen after that. :rip:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Meredith made a post saying: Trying when asked about trying to get Mary back.

Meredith give the execs the death stare

insta.gif

that'll work

7rpUjWR.gif

Yeah i saw that yesterday but on another slc insta source i saw that it seems that sadly they would not bring her back.

59 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I remember this because some of us were surprised to see Meredith walking Jen (not surprised with Heather) to go an take the guilty plea.

In post, they can add that in BUT wait doesn't Danna talk about putting money on Jen's books so Jen better be nice. Wouldn't that indicate that they were still filming after her guilty plea???

Where is the scene with Danna yelling at Jen from the trailer? I really hope it's in the last episode, hope they didn't cut it.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

That could of just been Danna saying that under the assumption that Jen was guilty…I think that scene was filmed at the finale event back in May 

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Danna seemed 100% convinced of Jens guilt to be honest. She probably just threw it as a dig regardless of this whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing the others are pulling

1 hour ago, rooby.booby said:

It seems that they will start soon the filming for season 4. So we will get at least another season.

Agree 100%

That looked so cheap... 

And they still defended Jen after that. :rip:

Yeah i saw that yesterday but on another slc insta source i saw that it seems that sadly they would not bring her back.

Where is the scene with Danna yelling at Jen from the trailer? I really hope it's in the last episode, hope they didn't cut it.

starts at 2:12

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

That could of just been Danna saying that under the assumption that Jen was guilty…I think that scene was filmed at the finale event back in May 

Rumor has it...they might be cutting it out

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

Danna seemed 100% convinced of Jens guilt to be honest. She probably just threw it as a dig regardless of this whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing the others are pulling

Makes sense. I just hope they are keeping it in because there were wild rumors a week or two ago that they might cut it out. I don't see why because it's giving: MOMENT.

SLC is so bizarre. Not them giving us only 14 episodes and a Shahless reunion. It's giving Peacock.

Somehow Jen defrauding millions from the vulnerable and then lying about it isn't even the worst part of the show. You've got Heather constantly defending her, making light of possible physical abuse and then gaslighting Whitney, these weird friends trying to include themselves in storylines that have nothing to do with them, and all these fights that don't make any sense. It's a disaster. But then again this season was probably always destined for failure with Jen going away, Mary leaving, Jennie getting fired at the last minute after filming already started, and all these friends being thrown in haphazardly.

The Heather stans lost hard. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.