The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Robyn came in swinging mid season so I thought she might snatch Gizelle's first chair but I think it'll go:

Wendy Karen Candice Andy Gizelle Robyn Mia Ashley Charisse (briefly)

I still think Karen will get first seat....looks like she will be front and center for the remainder of the episodes 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s a mess. And the fact she really wanted a reaction from her

Candiace grew so much since season 4

this is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen :rip:

the desperation for 5 seconds of fame :rip: i'm so glad candiace did not give her a one-on-one

9 hours ago, *Tim said:

These hoes being exposed for lying about Chris and Candiace remaining calm, cool and the moment? Who woulda thought tge tables would turn like this

Literally everyone is team Candiace now :rip:

2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I still think Karen will get first seat....looks like she will be front and center for the remainder of the episodes 

hmm...but most of her stuff is against Charisse as she is cool with Gizelle now but I guess we'll know in a few weeks.

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

Literally everyone is team Candiace now :rip:

but are they supporting her music.:santa:

45 minutes ago, slw84 said:

hmm...but most of her stuff is against Charisse as she is cool with Gizelle now but I guess we'll know in a few weeks.

I think her and Robyn's beef will be at a peak come reunion 

Can we acknowledge what a piece of **** marysol is for bringing audio and video of her dying parents saying they didn’t like Lea to the reunion, all in an attempt to get her mojito back.

Also at the time whose were the public on, aside from Lisa these woman were all awful, adriana was so scripted and Joanna was just a *****.

I'm not feeling Potomac or SLC this year. :rip:

They're giving boring and overproduced. Gizelle can throw as much shade as she wants, but Karen's event seemed way more fun and less delusional than the green-eyed clowns booking that big ass theater only to struggle to fill seats. :dies:

Potomac just has nothing going on right now so they're bringing up these fake infidelity rumors about Eddie and Chris to stir the pot. It's so corny and damaging. Meanwhile, Miami is stomping on the other shows. Adriana is killing me, that betch is funny as hell. I hope she serves us another bop!

This was such a good episode. These messy Potomac women never fail to entertain me 👏🏻 

On 1/2/2023 at 5:53 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s a mess. And the fact she really wanted a reaction from her

Candiace grew so much since season 4

this is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen :rip:

What the hell :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

It's giving those Nina Bonina Brown skits :ahh: :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, FAN said:

I’m on the edge of my seat waiting on…

- Orange County trailer :duca:

- Beverly Hills 13 cast :duca:

- Jen’s sentencing verdict :duca:

Sis I've seen you evade the topic before - but you REALLY need to watch Potomac. You're missing out on so much. SO much.

I am on my first RHOA watch and I'm at the zoom reunion. OMG I am 30 mins in and so many iconic moments already the girls are DRAGGING Nene for filth.

Eva is working a double shift at the library hunni 

Potomac is still hilarious but the chris storyline is really tragic I am glad producers are debunking all their lies I hope the ladies learn from this

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

I am on my first RHOA watch and I'm at the zoom reunion. OMG I am 30 mins in and so many iconic moments already the girls are DRAGGING Nene for filth.

Eva is working a double shift at the library hunni 

This is quite the season to pick for your first RHOA watch lol 

1 hour ago, slayships said:

Potomac is still hilarious but the chris storyline is really tragic I am glad producers are debunking all their lies I hope the ladies learn from this

I think the RHOP producers realized that Gizelle and Ashley were not going to be believed by the audience and decided to not play along with them otherwise the season would have been derailed.

RHOBH producers should stop protecting Lisa Rinna and do the same :cm:

5 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Sis I've seen you evade the topic before - but you REALLY need to watch Potomac. You're missing out on so much. SO much.

Lmao evade? I started OC in the summer and finally finished S16 this morning 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

RHOBH producers should stop protecting Lisa Rinna and do the same :cm:

I hope they do. That ***** needs to go down in flames. 

12 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is quite the season to pick for your first RHOA watch lol 

No I'm on my first watch and just finished  s10 lol I watched it from the start 

These women are so charismatic, compared to BH zoom reunion that was a mess this is giving everything lol

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

No I'm on my first watch and just finished  s10 lol I watched it from the start 

These women are so charismatic, compared to BH zoom reunion that was a mess this is giving everything lol

Oh RHOA reunions are kind of the standard lol

i don’t understand what happens to RHOBH girls by the time they get to the reunion (besides a few seasons lol)

21 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I think her and Robyn's beef will be at a peak come reunion 

Robyn just might snatch that first seat.:lakitu:

if Karen is in the first seat then Robyn will be in the first seat.

if Candice is in the first seat then Gizelle will be in the first seat.

Wendy will reserve 3rd.

I could see Mia getting 3rd or 4th with Ashley.

Haven't even been watching SLC but it's so funny too see everyone realizing Heather is insufferable :rip: 

Candiace really has won me over, I didn't like her two and three seasons ago, but her talking heads/confessionals and how she's gathered EVERYONE on camera has been impressive! :clap3:

I really dislike this "let's go after the husband" shtick, she and Chris are handling it well.

Karen is still my favorite on Potomac, but I think the entire cast is delivering this season!

I'm over Marysol making alcoholism her thing. Take your "cockies" and go, loser.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.