The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

6 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

Ok can we not act like Kathy didn’t clearly say ****** :rip: and her response was clearly a giveaway 

Erika has no reason to make that up and it’s hardly surprising given her and her family’s history.

Why did Kyle’s jaw drop when Erika said that? :deadbanana: There was an HR investigation (apparently lmao) over it and all the women clearly had talked about it. It goes to show the power Kathy held behind the scenes, I think the ladies were surprised it was brought up on camera. I was surprised to see them include that too, especially after the Aspen episodes seemed super edited to leave stuff out, but good tv! 

Listen, we all know 95% of the comments were made by Kathy. They have no business trying to ruin her reputation over a nonfilmed scene.

im sure they have had bad moments off camera and wouldn’t like it addressed as a main storyline but they wanted the heat off of them.

People say bad things when they are angry and Kathy remains a legend.

they wanted to tarnish her and she came out even more likable.

you know damn well had someone tried to make their off camera bad moments a storyline they’d have none of it.

5 hours ago, StephenNYMonster said:

This franchise is going to fall hard now that they are out of their scandal phase. These women are boring as hell and they aren't fun either.

This is a true statement.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, slayships said:

This episode made me believe Rinna more. Sure rinna may have seasoned the story with some extra spice but I believe Kathy had a meltdown at kyles house and threatened NBC. I believe Ericka as well she called that man a f****t. Kathy is a karen and her performance was not good or convincing she was stuttering and nervously drinking water. Dry mouth is a sign of lying LIAR! AND Paris called gay men fa**got* years ago she must have learned that at home. 

AND kathy was partying with Trump last year in Marlago they are republicans. I'm sad shes leaving thogh!

And she remains a legend who cleared and will return with Brenda Ritchie, Latoya Jackson and possibly Kris Jenner in a couple of seasons when they take out the trash(Rinna and Erika) and also trim the delicious but timely exit fat (Dorit, Crystal and possibly Sutton).

Rinna calling Kathy "the devil" and a "monster" while Kyle says nothing when they literally said the same day that calling someone evil was worse than the c-word :deadbanana: it is always the double standards for me

I truly believe Erika and I truly don’t care kathy can say it and it won’t matter with me 

I read on Reddit that Kyle was behind this drama but when It got escalated Erika and Rinna wanted to use it to Erika’s benefit she backed up because it gone too far and I believe it after this episode 

like she really didn’t back her up it’s frustrating she’s disgusting Team kathy and Kim 

Kathy dared Rinna to take a lie detector test and Rinna conveniently ignored that so yeah I think much of what Rinna was spewing was lies

12 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

i don't know how Dorit didn't say to her at the end...WHY DIDNT YOU DEFEND KATHY MORE? like these girls really don't get it. 

i kinda expected Garcelle to say that since she's obviously a voice of reason, but i guess maybe she wanted to stay out of it. 

I feel they all know Kyle has her hands dirty on this and the minute she defends her Rinna and Erika will expose her because it’s strange she can’t say anything to them even Kathy didn’t want to discuss it with Kyle because she knows

39 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Kathy dared Rinna to take a lie detector test and Rinna conveniently ignored that so yeah I think much of what Rinna was spewing was lies

And when she said “can you put your hand on the Bible and swear on your life that I said all that?” Lisa was MUTEEE. It’s an easy “yes I can” if you are telling the truth. 

kathy had a meltdown, she said some crazy things but she didn’t say all of that and Rinna knows it. 

It’s really easy to sit back and dump on Kyle and I’m not pretending she’s innocent it’s clear she had a hand in trying to knock Kathy down a few pegs but it’s also clear there’s decades of history between those 3 sisters and Kathy is far from innocent as well. The way she randomly assumed kemosabe was kyle throwing a party for her and her tequila? And then said she wasn’t mad at Lisa but Kyle? She’s just as calculated and it seems their moms habit of constantly pinning them against each other for her favor has had life long lasting effects. Sad to see. I have a hard time believing Erika would lie about what she heard too. Kathy did not look good either with the nervous fidgeting and constantly reaching for the water.

Edited by Twilish

The truth has a subtle way of coming out. If Erika was the only one who heard Kathy use the ***, then, who else would have leaked it to the blog?

Not Erika ending with "thanks for the PTSD". Good lord she is unbearably

Kathy isn’t made for RHOBH. She’s proper, poised, wants a great rep etc. she’s not like Kyle and Kim. Love her, and she’s brought so much to this season but she’s just not IT for the role. Calling in your lawyers for investigations and to cut scenes you don’t like is not what reality TV is about. 

Crystal I love but doesn’t fit in with this group at all. 

Diana is obviously out, same with Sheree. Not one mention of her in 3 episodes? She brought absolutely nothing accept her invitation to parties this season. :deadbanana:

That leaves room to bring Denise back and maybe one new woman. Brandi can be brought back as Kyle’s friend of. Camila can be brought back as Denise’s friend of. 

I think this episode was supposed to vindicate erika/Lisa based on Andy’s bravocon reaction (which I’ll admit it does kind of l)

this is why it’s important to not have a messy history like Rinna cause the there is still Kathy support :dies:

I hope Erika gets dealt with for saying f*ggot on camera. There is no excuse for it even if she is allegedly quoting Kathy. 

18 minutes ago, FAN said:

Kathy isn’t made for RHOBH. She’s proper, poised, wants a great rep etc. she’s not like Kyle and Kim. Love her, and she’s brought so much to this season but she’s just not IT for the role. Calling in your lawyers for investigations and to cut scenes you don’t like is not what reality TV is about. 

Crystal I love but doesn’t fit in with this group at all. 

Diana is obviously out, same with Sheree. Not one mention of her in 3 episodes? She brought absolutely nothing accept her invitation to parties this season. :deadbanana:

That leaves room to bring Denise back and maybe one new woman. Brandi can be brought back as Kyle’s friend of. Camila can be brought back as Denise’s friend of. 

Where are you getting that Kathy had her lawyers delete footage? Bravo said there is no footage because cameras were down...and what grounds would Kathy have to even get footage deleted?....also Erika herself said no one was around when Kathy supposedly made the slur 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

we need an Erika and Rinna takedown season next or else I'm not watching. Those ***** need a taste of their own medicine. Erika needs to be locked up in jail for a few years. MAybe that will humble her gold digging ass. **** her

12 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

"I have a sterling reputation" 

"Not right now you don't" 

Erika kinda cleared Kathy :ahh:

Kathy is so transparent. She's obviously one of the biggest Karens out there. The Hilton family are trash tbh. Erika is telling the truth.

Pretty much this :cm:

Erika has nothing to gain by making that up. And she supports her GHEYS. 

Kathy is fun for some kiii's because she's totally delusional, but she's also incredibly manipulative and a very difficult person. Examples include a falling out over Mauricio starting his own agency and leaving Kathy's husbands, the years-long fight over Kyle's show and portrayal of their mom, how she flipped out over the 818 tequila comment, RHOBH causing a relapse for Kim Richards etc. You can see the power she has over Kyle too. Probably Kyle hasn't always backed up, or wanted to backup Kathy, because she knows what the woman is capable of and has done to her before. Knowing all of that, you bet your bttm dollar that Kathy did say she would do everything to destroy Kyle and her family. She hold incredible grudges towards Kyle for many things.

3 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Dared? She said "YOU are GONNA take a lie detector test". Who talks like that, I had to laugh because the way Kathy talks you just know she's a crazy bihtch.

these are cute but I thought Karen said “three way” not “three wick”

I really don't want Denise back, she'll probably confront Rinna for 2 episodes and then everyone will move on... Besides, now that's she hasn't been on the show, she will only play up to what the audience might expect from her (if her social media posts are any indication), which is not genuine TV.

As for Brandi, sorry but she's not as wealthy as the other women... I don't think she'll bring anything interesting to the show, and based of Bravo Con she'll be an added player to the FF5... Boring stuff

Crystal>>>>>>

Kathy Hilton should sue Erika for the pennies she has left for saying she called the dj a f*g…that’ll be funny 

15 minutes ago, Maddox said:

I really don't want Denise back, she'll probably confront Rinna for 2 episodes and then everyone will move on... Besides, now that's she hasn't been on the show, she will only play up to what the audience might expect from her (if her social media posts are any indication), which is not genuine TV.

As for Brandi, sorry but she's not as wealthy as the other women... I don't think she'll bring anything interesting to the show, and based of Bravo Con she'll be an added player to the FF5... Boring stuff

Crystal>>>>>>

I would like to see Denise back only because she has an agenda and that's to destroy Lisa. And it would make good TV. Similarly to when Lauri came back in S8 of RHOC just to torture Vicki :fan:

Chanel living her best life hanging out with Janet Jackson and Bella Hadid :eek:

I'm still team Kathy on this because for me it became quite clear that Rinna/Erika wanted this out for their benefit and Kyle isn't innocent. I think Kyle thought Kathy would be too dense to catch on. That said, I agree that Kathy isn't built for this and I believe she did everything she's being accused of. But still there was no reason to bring it up on camera besides to be messy because I'm quite sure these women have also had off camera meltdown that they protect each other from getting talked about on camera. 

Kathy tugging at Erika and Rinna was hilarious af and Garcelle's face made it even better! This is definitely the perfect time for Denise to come back if she means what she says and is ready to take the gloves off and play! Kyle would be smart to align herself more with Garcelle because she seems to genuinely have her best interests at heart more than Rinna and Erika. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.