The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

This season of RHOA was awful.
The last few seasons were getting stale but this one is the worst of them all. That performance from Drew to Ralph was giving second-hand embarrassment.

This season of RHOA was dull while the last season of RHOP was toxic. It sounds like the toxicity will continue for RHOP Season 8.
I'm hoping that M2M brings it like it always does. I hope Phaedra doesn't ruin M2M because M2M is top tier.

On 9/12/2023 at 8:10 AM, RihRihGirrrl said:

RHOA cast next season

Keep Kenya, Kandi, Sheree, and Drew. Yes, we need to see how the Drew/Ralph/Courtney triangle plays out

Add Tamar and she would shake up the dynamic across the cast. Maybe bring back Eva if she's interested.

I agree with this mostly, but I say remove Kandi because she doesn't bring much.
I want Eva and Porsha back but they both don't seem that interested in returning. Bring on Tamar.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, *Tim said:

This new SLC chick being excommunicated cause she ****** her brother in low :skull: She is a MESS giirl

she seems MESSY as hell :jonny: 

surely angie k’s husband is gay.. or bi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, *Tim said:

This new SLC chick being excommunicated cause she ****** her brother in low :skull: She is a MESS giirl

The way my jaw dropped when she said this :rip:

Get Trixie TF off the housewives. What the hell. Housewives and Rupaul cannot exist in the same world. It’s so weird and awkward and YouTube-y fake. I could smell the paper of the contracts they were signing.

cancel salt lake. Or recast completely. Lisa and Mary are the only two that survive.It’s been a weird year for the housewives. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, crf13 said:

https://x.com/housewivesofslc/status/1702398946075885909?s=46&t=A-Q_KsWDcgP5-YMOvR5oQg

Deadline reports the S4 premiere episode is the most-watched Bravo premiere EVER for Peacock!!! Ratings for 3 day viewing, 18-49 demo.

OMG YASSSS

SLC is here to stay :jonny6:

Jenna Lyons worst housewife of all time for me, tbh. deserves to be at the end of the reunion couch and a one-season wonder.

I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality like why do people stan her???

• Like 1

On 9/12/2023 at 12:01 PM, Jaye said:

Been wanting Tamar on RHOA for years. 

If they add Tamar I would actually watch RHOA again, I've watched on and off for years and couldn't watch the last 2 seasons.

2 hours ago, crf13 said:

https://x.com/housewivesofslc/status/1702398946075885909?s=46&t=A-Q_KsWDcgP5-YMOvR5oQg

Deadline reports the S4 premiere episode is the most-watched Bravo premiere EVER for Peacock!!! Ratings for 3 day viewing, 18-49 demo.

This is a relief as those live ratings are a mess.

SLC is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Monica being the first Portuguese housewife :jonny: :eek:

Edited by mokitsu

NYC however has been boring. It's watchable but there's really nothing happening. Their personalities don't really pop.

Queen Jessel getting the first chair AS AN ICON SHOULD:clap3:

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 1:06 AM, BoyAlmighty said:

Monica is giving so far :jonny:

Came here to say this! We love a messy beauty

On 9/13/2023 at 11:11 AM, *Tim said:

Hot :-*

On 9/13/2023 at 12:58 PM, abc1990 said:

I only saw the clip on Twitter but the fact that Mary is a friend and is getting solo scenes…her calling the motel to see if they carry Dom Perignon was hilarious 

Can you send the link please? I need the laugh :gaycat6:

On 9/13/2023 at 3:44 PM, DAP said:

Cast Natalie Nunn on one of these shows. I’m tryna see something

spacer.png

Exactly! No one could chin check ha!

spacer.png

This might be an unpopular opinion but I actually think Leah would be good on the new RHONY lol. They need someone chaotic. 

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Not this

sunmimi imfurst

I just know Jen is **** talking Elizabeth to at least 12 other women in there

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.