Jump to content

The Real Housewives: Porsha files for divorce after 15 months! #RHOA


boys

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

 

people who can live with their parents/family like this shock me :rip:

Only dry cold Americans think like this.  Hispanics, Italians, jamaicans Indians etc literally the world disagrees with this take. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • slw84

    1105

  • G.U.Y. Gaga

    998

  • Chemist

    787

  • boys

    679

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Only dry cold Americans think like this.  Hispanics, Italians, jamaicans Indians etc literally the world disagrees with this take. 

you are right and my family actually does this 

 

 

I just like my solitude and can’t imagine myself doing it lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just saw RHOA premiere

 

1) L’ebay had be howling.  Kenya was a hoot.

2) Sheree already being messy.  The way she and Sanya immediately ran to snitch about all the shade the girls were throwing.  I died when she called the dress the “strawberry candies her grandmama gave her to keep her quiet in church.”

3) The people producing the show are a mess.  The way they did Drew dirty with the weight loss photos.   “25 lbs???”  More like 10lbs.  Hahaha.  Drew and her BF are both liars.

4) Sanya was kind of boring for me.

5) Kandi always has the proper take on things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poor RHOA but it makes sense though none of these girls really have "IT" to make people tune in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

you are right and my family actually does this 

 

 

I just like my solitude and can’t imagine myself doing it lol 

Didn’t mean to come off rude. In have  tendency to come off rude rather then sarcastic lol but yes. Dry cold Americans. We are very that. 

Edited by manwhore
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boys said:

Poor RHOA but it makes sense though none of these girls really have "IT" to make people tune in.

Ppl underestimate she by Sheree ha power. Smh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait. Kenya was throwing all kinds of shade to Kim Field’s husband bc he was on broadway and tapped dance.  lol the irony and lack of self awareness. The way they all said he was too feminine and possibly gay. The way Andy read them for filthbthat year at the reunion though.  ??

 

That being said, for some reason I’m kind of warming up to Kenya. Maybe the dynamic of Porsha not being there this season has me off the do or die #teamPorsha defense. Still miss me my Porsha though. 
 

 

Oh and Sheree is everything. I don’t care but seeing her back is gold. She’s so iconic.  “Whatever happened to customer service” is still the moment.  One of the greatest things I’ve ever seen on tv. The wig pull too! Y’all are sleeping on this giant with all the shade being thrown her way smh. :celestial5:

Edited by manwhore
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Nene...they have you on camera attacking a camera man and a pregnant Porsha, and this isn't even mentioning her choking Kim out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

 

POP EMERGENCY

mess at Jersey being the last one standing over 1 million (although who knows about BH)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Didn’t mean to come off rude. In have  tendency to come off rude rather then sarcastic lol but yes. Dry cold Americans. We are very that. 

Oh no worrIes lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

mess at Jersey being the last one standing over 1 million (although who knows about BH)

Teresa has kept this ship afloat singlehandedly. Anyone who wants her off the show is delusional. Love my Jersey girls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just watched Atlanta and chyle...idk it's just not giving to me. 

 

Kenya was very entertaining and was the star imo. Sheree's return feels so awkward, especially when they started talking about finances :rip: She even let Sanya beat her to the punch carrying the bones to Marlo. And Marlo...I see why she was a "friend of" for all these years. Kandi is Kandi and Drew is delusional for staying with that f*** boy

 

I never thought I would ever look forward to BH more than ATL 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

mess at Jersey being the last one standing over 1 million (although who knows about BH)

RHOBH started off at 985k or something like that and got a season high of 1.5 million. RHOA could rise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The RHONJ reunion is a ****** mess. Giving RHONJ S4 chaos. I LOVE it

  • Teresa is the dumbest housewife ever. She could win a lot of argument if she remembered what she did. She has had a lot of times Melissa's back but she is just always too unprepared and resorts instead to screaming and deflecting which makes her look really bad. She obviously doesn't like Melissa and has never actually cared for her. She is still the show though so people begging Bravo to fire her just want RHONJ to be cancelled. 
  • Melissa is a stupid fake ass b*tch. And Joe Gorga is even worse, a literal b*tch boy. I love that Jen didn't back down with the drag :deadbanana2:
  • Jennifer is an incredible housewife and the right heir to Teresa's throne 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Real Housewives of Dubai premieres June 1st :smitten: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joe is a ***** boy.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More happened in the first five minutes of the Jersey reunion than the whole season of Orange County :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Teresa is too stulid to realise she can clock them within seconds when she is on the right side of history but instead they use her stupidness against her and pretend they are right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mellisa is so annoying w this bridesmaid ****. And Joe is a ***** boy :heart2:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Melissa is so annoying, you're third on the couch for a REASON 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

The RHONJ reunion is a ****** mess. Giving RHONJ S4 chaos. I LOVE it

  • Teresa is the dumbest housewife ever. She could win a lot of argument if she remembered what she did. She has had a lot of times Melissa's back but she is just always too unprepared and resorts instead to screaming and deflecting which makes her look really bad. She obviously doesn't like Melissa and has never actually cared for her. She is still the show though so people begging Bravo to fire her just want RHONJ to be cancelled. 
  • Melissa is a stupid fake ass b*tch. And Joe Gorga is even worse, a literal b*tch boy. I love that Jen didn't back down with the drag :deadbanana2:
  • Jennifer is an incredible housewife and the right heir to Teresa's throne 

Jennifer will never be Teresa but she's 2nd to Teresa. 

Teresa is dumb to certain things but she has street smarts.

Teresa remains a legend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Girl's Trip Season 2 trailer today! 

- Brandi

- Vicki

- Tamra

- Dorinda

- Jill

- Phaedra

- Taylor

- Eva 

 

:jonny3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Girl's Trip Season 2 trailer today! 

- Brandi

- Vicki

- Tamra

- Dorinda

- Jill

- Phaedra

- Taylor

- Eva 

 

:jonny3:

:jonnycat:

 

this cast makes no sense but I’m here for it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:jonnycat:

 

this cast makes no sense but I’m here for it

It's going to be a hot mess, some of the most egotistical or drunken housewives ever\

 

Imagine if Mary Cosby, Jen Shah or Lisa Barlow replaced Eva :jonny5: Blue Stone Manor would have burned down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1) I thought it would be Dubai trailer but oh well, we’ve been waiting for this one for a while too. I guess Dubai will come w BH premiere then?

 

2) they really need to get on filming Girls Trip 3. I want to know who the cast is, now that we’ve kind of had the best of the best housewives and the worst of the worst in 1&2. I wonder how 3 will be framed. I know Miami season 5 is already filming but with NY legacy a little ways off, you would think that Peacock would want more fresh content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.