The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Trying to get caught on SLC and have no idea why Lisa and meridath are feuding but lisa’s  apology is so narcissistic: :rip: 

also I thought Jen was in jail? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Katamari
  • Like 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessels face when she heard Jenna’s name was actually Judith took me out. Sai won me back this episode too. Brynn gets on my nerves but she’s necessary. Erin is garbage but she’s fun to hate on

• Like 1

https://x.com/umiarenas/status/1696273945228398733?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

Housewives fans on twitter are SO sensitive and weird to me. The amount of people ragging on Sai because she retold the story Jenna shared with a complete stranger around a GROUP of people is so bizarre. Trying to compare it to the NY Post outing her is truly some sheltered snow flake behavior.

Marlo stans are hilarious because they can’t even defend her staying on the show and instead want to just lavish in Kenya or Kandi getting cut :deadbanana4: 

Miserable. Y’all wanted this bullshit and you can’t even celebrate now!

• Haha 2

But production is what needs a reboot. They're the one responsible for all this mess, from reunion seatings to deleted scenes (in Kenya's case her entire storyline), most of the drama happening on mobile recordings because they are useless, the trailers showing a bunch of scenes that have been nowhere in the season, there's no anchor, they keep rotating friends that never stick, are always thirsty, from Crooked Courtney, Latoya, Monyetta, YOVANNA girl I can go on. Keep Kenya Drew and Kandi and bring back, Porsha, Cynthia and cast two strong newbies. Bring Eva and Cynthia as friends. Maybe Shamea can make a cute guest. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

But production is what needs a reboot. They're the one responsible for all this mess, from reunion seatings to deleted scenes (in Kenya's case her entire storyline), most of the drama happening on mobile recordings because they are useless, the trailers showing a bunch of scenes that have been nowhere in the season, there's no anchor, they keep rotating friends that never stick, are always thirsty, from Crooked Courtney, Latoya, Monyetta, YOVANNA girl I can go on. Keep Kenya Drew and Kandi and bring back, Porsha, Cynthia and cast two strong newbies. Bring Eva and Cynthia as friends. Maybe Shamea can make a cute guest. 

I still think Latoya had potential, she was naturally funny when she wasn’t trying too hard and got on with most of the girls and is still friendly with a lot of them.

As much as production is to blame, the cast shares an equal share. Outside of Kenya and drew, no one is giving. Sanya wasn’t made for tv, Marlo is awful and the girls won’t have real friendships with her for the most part. Sheree should be a friend of…it needs help but I don’t see a total reboot happening at all.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

But season 13 was lowkey just as bad with all these people. 

• Like 1

Erin and Sai are the worst. :dies:

I'm liking RHONY so far but Ubah, Jenna, and Sai really need to step it up. They're giving NOTHING.

Brynn, Jessel, and Erin are the clear all stars of RHONY 2.0

Jen-Jen-Jennitalia's quirks are fun & she gives Carole vibes which is needed to balance the group out.

Ubah's absence wasn't really noticed, I fear... The group felt complete at the wreath making event. Apparently she turns it up second half of the season though, so we'll see.

Sai is giving non-factor but she moves conflict along and the food insecurity clip package was pretty funny. Plus her hubbie is daddy. (and Jessel's)

Edited by GoodDog

RHONY is really shaping up to be a great season. Bravo should hire the same production team to reboot ATL. Give us something fresh, elevated, with fun petty drama. The current cast has run its course. There's no glamour, no humor. They've gotten too lost in the 'assignment' to produce conflict and it's beyond contrived. Yes, even Kween Kenya needs to go. Her latest interview sh*t-talking production is definitely a sign.

Edited by GoodDog

On 8/27/2023 at 6:14 PM, Mornings said:

messy finale. we believe drew or no? im having a hard time caring either way

Sorry for the triple post but NOPE. Drew and Ralph are (bad) actors. Nothing about their relationship woes/divorce drama is authentic. It's ironic that he calls her out for acting in the reunion bc we all know they're putting this on for the cameras. I cringed at the finale bit where Drew finds out in ~real time~ about the lesbian accusations. The awkward smirk/chuckle. It's giving last minute "scandal" to raise the stakes for the reunion.

The only way to save ATL is either A) full reboot or B) bring Nene, Porsha, and Cynthia back. Fire Sanya and Drew. Make Sheree and Marlo FOH again along with Kim. Bravo needs to suck it up and pay Nene what she's asking. Tf.

• Like 1

Really enjoying RHONY tbh. Never thought I would say it. Feels fresh and contemporary. Now don’t get me wrong chile, these hoo-has have nothing on miss Godmona, LuMann and Slay-theny, with a dash of Sonjarita and Slurrinda. But I’m enjoying a new vibe. Can’t stand Sai. She grinds my gears and feels really fake. She brings the drama and stirs the pot which is necessary, but I can’t stand her entitled and whiny attitude. Ubah-scuba - she’s okY I guess, don’t feel like I know her well enough yet to say anything. She does need to bring it a bit more tho. Jessel is delu-lu. And annoying. And boring. Could easily be replaced with someone else. Erin is like holla-Heather only more obnoxious and annoying. Who doesn’t feed their guests, now come on now. I’m living for Jenna. She seems super sweet and nice and fresh and original. The other girls are jealous. Jenna is my spirit animal. She is mother. Brynn is really off putting at times when she twirls her hair and pouts her lips when she speaks. She is very beautiful, brings a cool New York vibe and I think she’s really intelligent. Although I can’t stand her at times, she does bring the dramaH, and I look forward to seeing her character develop. 

On 8/29/2023 at 12:45 PM, waryofothers said:

Didn’t they say this about New Jersey, too, only for the cast to not change at all

On 8/29/2023 at 2:53 PM, GoodDog said:

Sorry for the triple post but NOPE. Drew and Ralph are (bad) actors. Nothing about their relationship woes/divorce drama is authentic. It's ironic that he calls her out for acting in the reunion bc we all know they're putting this on for the cameras. I cringed at the finale bit where Drew finds out in ~real time~ about the lesbian accusations. The awkward smirk/chuckle. It's giving last minute "scandal" to raise the stakes for the reunion.

The only way to save ATL is either A) full reboot or B) bring Nene, Porsha, and Cynthia back. Fire Sanya and Drew. Make Sheree and Marlo FOH again along with Kim. Bravo needs to suck it up and pay Nene what she's asking. Tf.

I’m gonna need ATL to move on from the gay and lesbian scandals. It’s so corny and dated.  Drew and Ralph lost the plot. I have been thinking for a while, but especially after seeing Kenya’s exhausting interview with Carlos cheater brand King, that ATL has been a reality show about making a reality show. Everyone is focused more on who is getting the most airtime, who is sitting where at the reunion, and who is getting their businesses shown than actually living their real lives and authenticity reacting to situations. Lame and boring 

On 8/29/2023 at 12:56 PM, Mornings said:

Jessels face when she heard Jenna’s name was actually Judith took me out. 

SAME :ahh: legend behavior 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mornings said:

I’m gonna need ATL to move on from the gay and lesbian scandals. It’s so corny and dated.  Drew and Ralph lost the plot. I have been thinking for a while, but especially after seeing Kenya’s exhausting interview with Carlos cheater brand King, that ATL has been a reality show about making a reality show. Everyone is focused more on who is getting the most airtime, who is sitting where at the reunion, and who is getting their businesses shown than actually living their real lives and authenticity reacting to situations. Lame and boring 

Yeah the gay/lesbian stuff is so 2005 like lets move on it doesn't do anything but make the cast look like a bunch of people who have issues with the LGBT crowd. Kenya did all that talking about her business they didn't show and Brooklyn's birthday party but those scenes weren't gonna save this season of RHOA.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 12:45 PM, waryofothers said:

The only ones staying is Kandi and Kenya. :dies: 

Sheree can go. The rest of them can go and Marlo can be a friend. 

Monica stannings are COMMENCING :bibliahh: she seems messy, funny, and glamorous …. what more can you ask for from a new housewife

Edited by qurl

I know this was a hard season for Heather to film but wow the way that keeps WINNING 

the girls are trying tho

9 hours ago, Mornings said:

This, I like Kenya but she’s obviously pissed she spent a huge amount of money opening a salon, expecting it to be shown and now she hasn’t had the marketing she was relying on. Also complaining about not getting a spin off when she pitched a trip to Paris with her a Brooklyn…for as well as her hair care line seems to have done, she doesn’t seem that smart a business woman. 

10 hours ago, Rogue said:

The only ones staying is Kandi and Kenya. :dies: 

Sheree can go. The rest of them can go and Marlo can be a friend. 

Them thinking keeping Kenya/Kandi who are the vets of the show that couldn't even save the sinking ship of this past season is a solution is so sad. They are basically gonna go on the hunt for 4 other girls to do all the work while Kenya continues to act like shes too good to beef with anyone and Kandi continues to order lunch.

I hate that i'm siding with Heather this season but she's eating the girls up :clap3: Tamra looked so bitter and pathetic when she brought up the paps pics.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.