• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubai is serving this year. Just caught up, and I'm dying for the next episode :jonny5:

• Like 1

Danielle telling Jen she looked like **** while being dressed like that was an actual crime. Everything about her reeks of Jerseylicious, and not RHONJ. Her gagging over her offsprings being included in a kidz bop music video was just embarrassing. :hoetenks:

Wrap this show up and get rid of 95% of this cast. 

Lesa is giving "I hate her, but I can't stop talking and obsessing over her" vibes with Stanbury and it's pathetic. She's never been top dog on this show, so it would behoove her to join a team with the two women, who actually run the show - Stanbury and Chanel Ayan. I would also hope that Brooks being the villian shows Lesa that she really isn't as vital to this cast as Ayan, Stanbury, and Brooks. Even Taleen has been more interesting. But whatever… people ride for Lesa bc "omg Beyoncé wore her maternity clothes when she was pregnant!"

Regarding OC, Gina needs to be fired after this season. Get her out of here!!!

• Haha 1

Not Jenn taking Gina's broke ass crown :ahh:

• Haha 1

How you gonna let another broke girl END YOU like that on national TV Gina? 

OC brought it 👏🏻

The dynamics of this group are so good. I'm actually enjoying Gina this season too. 

People were worried about the lack of Housewives shows on rn, but it seems like OC, Dubai, and Jersey (to an extent) are holding their own among fans :lakitu: what do we think will be back next?? SLC, BH, Potomac or RHONY?

I had read we were supposed to have gotten the RHOSLC trailer this past week.

No leaks on RHOBH yet so hoping that's not a sign it's another dud like last season.

I love how much of a dumpster fire Gina is this season. Jenn is so annoying crying all the time it must be hard to be so helpless.

i think everyone expects this season to be hard for Shannon but she's going to come out on top with the viewers. 

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

:hoetenks:

We been knew they were liars. That's why his ass changed his name so many times trying to hide his past and act like he was 13 when he made all these so called "mistakes". Now lets see how excited everyone is to hang around someone who held another person at gunpoint.

• Thanks 1

All the white women calling Kamala a dei hire on garcelles post about the nomination :deadbanana:

like do you know who you are following :bibliahh:

Almost done with season 10 RHOBH, and I am still completely confused why they all (except for Dorit surprisingly and obviously Garcelle) decided to turn on Denise. Like, she did nothing wrong (except have a crazy husband with that woowoo ****). Rinna turning on her decades long real life friend for a tv show, evil t***. :deadbanana4:

Also, nice to have my Teddi thoughts confirmed again. Always has been a flop loser, always will be a flop loser.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lille said:

Almost done with season 10 RHOBH, and I am still completely confused why they all (except for Dorit surprisingly and obviously Garcelle) decided to turn on Denise. Like, she did nothing wrong (except have a crazy husband with that woowoo ****). Rinna turning on her decades long real life friend for a tv show, evil t***. :deadbanana4:

Also, nice to have my Teddi thoughts confirmed again. Always has been a flop loser, always will be a flop loser.

The only good thing that came out of that situation was it ended up being the final nail in the coffin for Teddi leaving the show :heart: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lille said:

I honestly don't think this season started out as a 'take down' Denise season.

I think that group (particularly Kyle and Teddi) were paranoid about how they were being perceived by the viewers after being torn apart from social media from how they treated LVP, because it's so odd how the entire season they keep saying to Denise 'you are making us look bad'.

Then Teddi being extremely anxious and easily offended caused her to create these huge weird theories with Kyle that Denise was doing something wrong, and then they were trying to make her be honest and made themselves look bad and like bullies.

It was crazy to watch.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lille said:

This was also the beginning of the end for Lisa Rina with the viewers. There was no reason to be SO vile against someone just because she was lying (to protect her marriage).

Kyle and Dorit have been lying for seasons to protect their marriage and they never got the same heat.

• Like 1

Shannon continuing to serve despite her back being against the wall. I also lowkey need Jenn to control it because Gina was doing entirely too much for the bit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Shannon continuing to serve despite her back being against the wall. I also lowkey need Jenn to control it because Gina was doing entirely too much for the bit.

The way Shannon's drunk ass literally drove a car into a house with her dog in that car, providing the other girls with an easy lay-up season...and she's still going to come out on top.

tumblr_puwh0n1iB51vnhpypo1_500.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/22/2024 at 6:06 PM, Lille said:

Thats still a mystery to most of us. I feel like they were desperate for a storyline and this Denise + Brandi thing was a way for them to keep a check in their pockets.

Tamrat is a tragic friend :rip: 

Gina having a meltdown in public :rip: she's kind of funny tbh 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 6:06 PM, Lille said:

rina is an evil what? Boob? :deadbanana4:agreed tho 

On 7/22/2024 at 7:06 PM, Lille said:

Well you're missing a bit of behind the scenes tea. Denise had been playing victim and refusing to film stuff she didn't want to behind the scenes, the BRAVO BRAVO ****** BRAVO scene was the last straw for them, she tried to have producers shut down any talk about Brandi and refused to talk about it, she just denied everything. They were SICK of her :ahh: 

Cameras are back up for SLC since it seems Mary is gonna get a divorce. 

-----

Peakcock is making a show with Luann, Shannon, Gizelle & Ashley about dating, for them to find love. 

• Like 2

So I will NEVER BE TRULY FREE of Giselle and Ashley is what I'm hearing.

MY GOD ENOUGH. You could've slotted in Lala and IDK some chick from Summer Camp or whatever.

• Haha 1

Gina is such a ******* loser. Quasimodo looking ass *****. 

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.