The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA 🍑🍑🍑

boys

What exactly does Phaedra coming back do let's be real. It'll be good for a couple of one liners and that's it. 

• Like 3

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Having watched Orange County from season ten and now starting again from season five (me and my boyfriend binge watch Real Housewives together - I just read online to start from S10 but we aren't even going to try S1-S4) - Alexis makes a great villain but I'm so curious to see what she's like nowadays and if she's humbled herself a bit. Personally, Gretchen deserves more of a return but she isn't dating Shannon's ex which makes sense why they are bringing her back.

6 hours ago, Arcadius said:

What exactly does Phaedra coming back do let's be real. It'll be good for a couple of one liners and that's it. 

Phaedra ain't coming back, Bscott put that mess out after news came out Kenya might be returning 

Edited by King_Lonnie

The Dubai mid-season trailer served.

The Dubai girls stepped up this season, Stanbury in particular:WAP:

8 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

Having watched Orange County from season ten and now starting again from season five (me and my boyfriend binge watch Real Housewives together - I just read online to start from S10 but we aren't even going to try S1-S4) - Alexis makes a great villain but I'm so curious to see what she's like nowadays and if she's humbled herself a bit. Personally, Gretchen deserves more of a return but she isn't dating Shannon's ex which makes sense why they are bringing her back.

Gretchen became extremely boring when she got with Slade. Her last season was a snoozefest.

I am in S11 and Kelly Dodd is a MONSTER :skull: how did she stay for so long?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Gretchen became extremely boring when she got with Slade. Her last season was a snoozefest.

I am in S11 and Kelly Dodd is a MONSTER :skull: how did she stay for so long?

Kelly Dodd was good for reality TV antics, which is the bread and butter of what makes a good housewives show 

15 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

RHOC S9 introduced Shannon, and it's THE best HW season in my opinion. A shame you skipped

• Like 1

On 7/10/2024 at 1:29 AM, Spicy_TyTy said:

No way - I'd recommend watching S9.

This is objectively the best OC season.

On 7/9/2024 at 8:41 PM, King_Lonnie said:

Phaedra ain't coming back, Bscott put that mess out after news came out Kenya might be returning 

What exactly is B Scott's beef with Kenya? It's so weird how they are moving. I get if they had a falling out but is this supposed to be a getback scheme.

Porsha wants Phaedra back...she knows she can't hold a show on her own but the thing is neither can Phaedra. She still is being discreet and secretive about her life.

18 hours ago, Lexiel said:

RHOC S9 introduced Shannon, and it's THE best HW season in my opinion. A shame you skipped

Yes this was the one season Legend Vicki had it good and it was an interesting twist.

Kentucky jugs was sassier and smarter than they anticipated.

Tamra tried to ice out heather and when that backfired both tried to go after Shannon only for the GP to love her so they were saddled with her as an ally until this season where it is clear that Tamra and Heather have no use for her and are throwing Shannon to the wolves.

Season 9 was a reset comparable to Season 5 RHOA even that long necked girl afterwards did a good job but it was Shannon who brought relatablity back to the fold.

• Like 1

She probably got drunk and started terrorizing the other contestants :dies:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Chemist said:

She probably got drunk and started terrorizing the other contestants :dies:

The bravoleberties are never the same on Traitors. Much more chill. They know they don't have to work for a contract renewal. 

But I hope Dorinda will put on her producer hat. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAP said:

spacer.png

She needs to be banned from that platform she literally has worms for brains

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tamrat is ratting, Jesus Jugs being just as cringe and thirsty as when she left, and Shannon being a glorious mess.

RHOC is going to carry Bravo on its broad back.

• Like 4

Guys I am so excited, I have finished s13 of NJ, only have the current season to catch up on.

Luis is so slimy it makes me uncofmarble, he always sounds like he's a cult master and just sounds so phoney 

My franchise ranking so far

RHONY/RHOA (can't choose)

RHOSLC

RHOBH

RHOM

RHONJ

I have only RHOC left to watch, do you guys think I should watch from s1 or should I skip ahead a bit?

5 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

Guys I am so excited, I have finished s13 of NJ, only have the current season to catch up on.

Luis is so slimy it makes me uncofmarble, he always sounds like he's a cult master and just sounds so phoney 

RHOSLC

RHOBH

RHOM

RHONJ

I have only RHOC left to watch, do you guys think I should watch from s1 or should I skip ahead a bit?

I started with S7 which introduces Heather Dubrow. But I wouldn't go further back than maybe S3 (Tamra's first season)

48 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

RHOSLC

RHOBH

RHOM

RHONJ

start with S1! it's so different and it gives you an insight on the world of Vicki

4 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

RHOSLC

RHOBH

RHOM

RHONJ

Start with season 7! It's a fantastic season, the real start of the Brooks Saga which doesn't conclude until season 10 (and in a glorious way) , and the finale is such a classic Housewives episode. You coulddd start earlier if you want, but the seasons before that (especially like 1-4) REALLY feel old. Depends if youre down for that. But whatever you do, pleaseee don't skip beyond season 7 hahah

I am catching the last 10 minutes of OC and omg Shannon looks amazing  hold awn :deadbanana4:

Watching from the beginning and wow this is going to be a shannon led season huh :deadbanana2:

I can't deny Shannon looks good…but she really is in the wrong here, she clearly has an alcohol problem and having an issue with Alexis for a lawsuit she had nothing to do with is weird. 

RHOC was EXCELLENT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.