The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA 🍑🍑🍑

boys

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Summer House deserves VPR success :chick3:

VPR earlier seasons definitely deserved this success but anyway I don't watch Summer House except for like one episode in season 1? It didn't grab me though it had those odd twins. What I will say though is I saw a guy that they have on their latest season I think his name is West or something like that and I find him to be so cute.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary Cosby allegedly called Lisa Barlow's 12-year-old son, Henry, the R-word in a heated argument amid production for "The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City" Season 5, multiple sources exclusively claim to Page Six.

One insider claims that the offensive remark was made during a "crazy fight" that took place between the women earlier this month, noting that Barlow's castmates — including returning stars Heather Gay, Whitney Rose, Meredith Marks and Angie Katsanevas — were perturbed by Cosby's part in the exchange. 

"The entire cast … was beyond grossed out" by Cosby's alleged use of the slur, the source explains.

A separate insider emphasizes that the Vida Tequila businesswoman, 49 — who shares Henry, affectionately nicknamed "Baby Gorgeous," and his older sibling, Jack, 19, with husband John Barlow — was "very upset" with Cosby, 51, for the alleged affront on her son

However, a third source tells Page Six that Lisa and Cosby have since put the dispute behind them, pointing out that both ladies are currently filming for a cast trip in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. 

"They made amends over the situation and are moving on," the insider shares. Page Six has reached out to reps for Lisa, Cosby and Bravo for comment.

I mean, she also made some ignorant ass remarks. Not surprised. :chick1:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, crf13 said:

Mary Cosby allegedly called Lisa Barlow's 12-year-old son, Henry, the R-word in a heated argument amid production for "The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City" Season 5, multiple sources exclusively claim to Page Six.

One insider claims that the offensive remark was made during a "crazy fight" that took place between the women earlier this month, noting that Barlow's castmates — including returning stars Heather Gay, Whitney Rose, Meredith Marks and Angie Katsanevas — were perturbed by Cosby's part in the exchange. 

"The entire cast … was beyond grossed out" by Cosby's alleged use of the slur, the source explains.

A separate insider emphasizes that the Vida Tequila businesswoman, 49 — who shares Henry, affectionately nicknamed "Baby Gorgeous," and his older sibling, Jack, 19, with husband John Barlow — was "very upset" with Cosby, 51, for the alleged affront on her son

However, a third source tells Page Six that Lisa and Cosby have since put the dispute behind them, pointing out that both ladies are currently filming for a cast trip in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. 

"They made amends over the situation and are moving on," the insider shares. Page Six has reached out to reps for Lisa, Cosby and Bravo for comment.

Like we loved Mary for her crazy comments. We are feeding into it, but this is crazy.... if it's true, it probably is, it's Mary. 

I find it hard to believe that Lisa would move on. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, boys said:

VPR earlier seasons definitely deserved this success but anyway I don't watch Summer House except for like one episode in season 1? It didn't grab me though it had those odd twins. What I will say though is I saw a guy that they have on their latest season I think his name is West or something like that and I find him to be so cute.

Yeah the first episodes are very weird but it gets better in S2, reaching a peak in S4/S5. This seasons has been one of the best so far too

Lowkey I feel like Nneka should have been brought back to RHOP… she actually seemed rich.

Additionally, I need Miami's film crew to begin working IMMEDIATELY.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Lowkey I feel like Nneka should have been brought back to RHOP… she actually seemed rich.

Additionally, I need Miami's film crew to begin working IMMEDIATELY.

Has Miami not started filming the next season yet!?

12 hours ago, TryMe said:

Like we loved Mary for her crazy comments. We are feeding into it, but this is crazy.... if it's true, it probably is, it's Mary. 

I find it hard to believe that Lisa would move on. 

She would. She and Mary were never friends so she is more willing to fake it with someone she's not close with then when it is someone she cares about (Meredith).

She also moved on with Jen and Whitney as they are not real close to hurt her

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

She would. She and Mary were never friends so she is more willing to fake it with someone she's not close with then when it is someone she cares about (Meredith).

She also moved on with Jen and Whitney as they are not real close to hurt her

100% this! Lisa knows to keep those women at surface level besides Meredith. And she and Heather are working their way towards getting there. There's definitely an understanding between Lisa and Heather as show anchors. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6HQ8SQrEBu/?igsh=MWk3aXd3MnNsam10NA==

RHOP starts filming next week with Gizelle, Karen, Ashley, Wendy and Mia returning and Robyn, Nneka, Candiaca and Keiarna out. 

I feel like K should've at least been tried out as a housewive. She had more to offer in the 5 episodes she was in than Gizzy and Ashley in the last 2 seasons

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6HQ8SQrEBu/?igsh=MWk3aXd3MnNsam10NA==

RHOP starts filming next week with Gizelle, Karen, Ashley, Wendy and Mia returning and Robyn, Nneka, Candiaca and Keiarna out. 

I feel like K should've at least been tried out as a housewive. She had more to offer in the 5 episodes she was in than Gizzy and Ashley in the last 2 seasons

Why is K gone? And why in the world is Wendy still there, she has no chemistry with anyone on that cast. You could tell even candiace wasn't checking for her before. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeRobert said:

Why is K gone? And why in the world is Wendy still there, she has no chemistry with anyone on that cast. You could tell even candiace wasn't checking for her before. 

Wendy has probably stayed because she doesn't get on with Mia and Gizelle and they want that conflict. Plus she's on okay terms with Karen I guess.

Keiarna should have gotten a flute and Ashley staying again? We'll get another season of no personal story and Ashley bringing her messy friends around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Million said:

Wendy has probably stayed because she doesn't get on with Mia and Gizelle and they want that conflict. Plus she's on okay terms with Karen I guess.

Keiarna should have gotten a flute and Ashley staying again? We'll get another season of no personal story and Ashley bringing her messy friends around.

I think they kept Wendy for the optics, after all the colorism accusations I don't think they could afford to lose both candiace and Wendy without their being an uproar.

I liked K but she did feel very young. 

No new housewives?

Is Charisse on the bench again? She will be called in when it's ''needed''? 

I like Ashley, she has given so much. 

For Mary, I'm here for housewives being as messy as possible. We are here to watch them act a fool, and be horrible rich people. 

But as for Potomac. They messed this show up in ways that I can't even explain. They should have ditched Robyn's protector Giselle before last season and let Robyn really have to be real on a reality show(what a concept!) that would have been compelling TV, and then Candiace probably would still be here. 

K won me over at the reunion, she's amazing. And Nneka deserves to stay over Wendy. Shes actually enjoyable to watch. 

What is the source by the way, people keep quoting "reality tvdeets" but isn't that just a fan page?

14 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

She played her hand wrong.

She put her eggs in the Candice basket and allowed Candice's bias to call Gizelle fake for any nice thing she did for K to cloud her judgment.

This lady really thought Gizelle would check up on her after the fight when Gizelle's dad was dying...downplayed Gizelle checking on her the first time and allowed Candice to call it BS when Gizelle did a nice gesture. SHe could have said I'll give her the benefit of the doubt but no she allowed herself to be used by the losing team.

Candice is gone so Wendy (who many believe is there for optics) being her main ally after Candice wasn't a good chess move either.

46 minutes ago, slw84 said:

She played her hand wrong.

She put her eggs in the Candice basket and allowed Candice's bias to call Gizelle fake for any nice thing she did for K to cloud her judgment.

This lady really thought Gizelle would check up on her after the fight when Gizelle's dad was dying...downplayed Gizelle checking on her the first time and allowed Candice to call it BS when Gizelle did a nice gesture. SHe could have said I'll give her the benefit of the doubt but no she allowed herself to be used by the losing team.

Candice is gone so Wendy (who many believe is there for optics) being her main ally after Candice wasn't a good chess move either.

To be fair, I don't think Gizelle would've rocked with K anyways.
Gizelle doesn't rock with Wendy and she would've easily turned on Nneka and K if they came back based on Gizelle's patterns.

I want to watch RHOP to see how Wendy is doing but with the biases from the producers and the lack of accountability from Gizelle, it's going to be more of the same.

Lots of new additions for Peacock. I'm going to check out RHODC, Married to Medicine: Los Angeles and the spin-offs from Atlanta.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KFC said:

@stjosephprey4us what are you confused about?

Anyone finding that man attractive, but I guess do you :michael:

I don't know how they know which friends are back lol (they said the same about Charisse and she was on this season)

Spoiler

Also, there still is lowkey a debate about if K started that fight or not. Lol

they hinted it at the reunion and in her confessional but kind of brushed over it 

it seems that Dorit is out

i used to pray for times like this

25 minutes ago, Chemist said:

If true, I'm honestly surprised that Bravo chopped three housewives on BH. Looking at the ratings I expected the cast to stay the same minus Flopmarie plus Kathy

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I pray it's true, she really has no friends left on the cast and hasn't done anything since she joined.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.