The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

I don’t know why but I’ve always wanted Gina to do well but she’s so insufferable as a housewife. I think s15 was her only bearable year as the rest of the cast were monsters.Β 
Β 

I definitely see the public siding with heather this season, it’s clear the other ladies have made her the target and if it’s true that she has no intention to return I hope she rightfully drags all of their broke asses at the reunion.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine how insufferable LaLa’s ego is going to be now that VPR got an Emmy nomination for a storyline that doesn’t even involve her.Β :deadbanana4:

Β 

Β 

So much for classy RHONY :ahh:

The ladies on the raft had me howling! So funny.Β 
Β 

Not all the ladies coming for fancy pants 😩

Even OC stomping out Atlanta. At this rate a NYC type reboot is probably coming.Β :deadbanana4:
Β 

Edit: it’s fake whew

Β 

Edited by Arcadius

2 hours ago, boys said:

Β 

GET them on girls trip immediately!Β 

Β 

Y'all see Kandis dildo commercial?!?! now WHY is this stuff not on the show. Its delusional, weird, cringe, stupid, funny, genius, everything I want to watch on the show.

Β 

I'm actually really happy OC is doing well. Its one of my favorite franchises on the network, it was so naturally progressing for so long until stupid Kelly Dodd got deranged in her last few seasons and then Covid happened. Its a sleeper hit and the cast members are STUPID in the best way.Β 

Β 

Also when the F is Married to Medicine coming back? I need to know if Phaedra ruined the best show in Bravo NOW!!

15 minutes ago, Mornings said:

GET them on girls trip immediately!Β 

Β 

Y'all see Kandis dildo commercial?!?! now WHY is this stuff not on the show. Its delusional, weird, cringe, stupid, funny, genius, everything I want to watch on the show.

Β 

I'm actually really happy OC is doing well. Its one of my favorite franchises on the network, it was so naturally progressing for so long until stupid Kelly Dodd got deranged in her last few seasons and then Covid happened. Its a sleeper hit and the cast members are STUPID in the best way.Β 

Β 

Also when the F is Married to Medicine coming back? I need to know if Phaedra ruined the best show in Bravo NOW!!

It’s probably going to air the same time as RHOP again

OC was hilarious this week. :ahh:

Β 

Gina is AWFUL and still not over her ex, Travis needs to dump her. Also the way she is manufacturing this drama with Heather over literally nothing. :dies:

Β 

Β 

The stuttering to get out her lines in another attempt to have an iconic moment. Tamra will always be a loser.

Β 

QbQpcMN.png

Β 

Β 

hfhk0zE.png

Β 

Β 

These lunatics send me :rip:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s probably going to air the same time as RHOP again

oh no I hope not. Potomac is still filming and M2M finished in the spring no? I don't wanna wait that long.Β 

20 minutes ago, Mornings said:

oh no I hope not. Potomac is still filming and M2M finished in the spring no? I don't wanna wait that long.Β 

It airs with either Atlanta or RHOP usuallyΒ 

Β 

they kind of always do this to them :rip:

9 hours ago, mokitsu said:

QbQpcMN.png

Β 

Β 

hfhk0zE.png

Β 

Β 

These lunatics send me :rip:

Wasn’t he on FOX or something now he’s in his living room talking about Orange County housewives?Β :rip:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

what the hellΒ 

Β 

Β 

Not Sesame Street, I know Ashley and Gizelle were behind this

the girls are FIGHTING

Β 

RHOP ain't playing about dem lower ratings. RHOA is shaking

200w.gif

RATdace the biggest hypocrite of all time i see …… got her own friend throwing punches and herself picking up a bottle like she’s about to get violent …. YET AGAIN

Β 

Monique Samuels has been absolutely VINDICATED !!!!!! also i’m just in eternal screamation over that big bird Jaqueline girl really going for her 15 minutes after getting laughed off the last season :ahh:Β housewives could truly use a couple more thirsty not-even-friends-of causing shenanigans for the screen time

• Thumbs Down 2

also i read from one account that the cameras were already down when the fight happened …….. typical

12 minutes ago, qurl said:

RATdace the biggest hypocrite of all time i see …… got her own friend throwing punches and herself picking up a bottle like she’s about to get violent …. YET AGAIN

Β 

Monique Samuels has been absolutely VINDICATED !!!!!! also i’m just in eternal screamation over that big bird Jaqueline girl really going for her 15 minutes after getting laughed off the last season :ahh:Β housewives could truly use a couple more thirsty not-even-friends-of causing shenanigans for the screen time

Sesame Street Deborah threw a drink in her face, what was she supposed to do? Stand there?

Love that GEB were nowhere to be found.Β 

Those who "use their words" clearly start stuff.

Β 

Candace putting on a show...she was not about to do anything with that bottle and was nowhere near the fight when bows were thrown.

candiace being blamed when she was the one initially assaulted :rip:

Β 

while monique was wrong for assaulting candiace, i do agree that the way she was treated afterwards was wrong. however, that’s more of andy/bravo/productions fault than it would be candiace.Β 

Β 

they let mia assault people and she got no repercussions for it so of course someone as desperate as deborah would instigate mess for a momentsΒ 

Β 

the video clearly shows her throwing a drink on candiace and then she threw the glass in keiana’s face :deadbanana2:

Deborah is the instigator here....she throws a drink on Candiace then throws the glass at the other girl. She is determined to become a full cast member....mess!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.