The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

I actually don’t get why people think Teresa and Jen aren’t friends but girls like MargaRAT, Melissa and Jackie are? These two actually seem to do things like this together all the time and it feels genuine.

Β 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, boys said:

I actually don’t get why people think Teresa and Jen aren’t friends but girls like MargaRAT, Melissa and Jackie are? These two actually seem to do things like this together all the time and it feels genuine.

Β 

Melissa hasn’t kept a single friend she made on the show. :rip:

9 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Melissa hasn’t kept a single friend she made on the show. :rip:

I mean even friends they came on the show with like the Wakile’s can’t stand them nowΒ :rip:

VPR got an Emmy nomination :rip: :ahh:

Β 

Raquel & Lisa won

16 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Β 

I told y’all Kenya needs to keep that child off tv until that divorce happensΒ 

Β 

:rip:

He's right also, she should not bring Brooklyn around these women, knowing they cant control themselves

43 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

He's right also, she should not bring Brooklyn around these women, knowing they cant control themselves

The whole show is very obviously fake and scripted, so I assume he’s just doing this to stick it to KenyaΒ :ace:Β his child was clearly never in any real danger

Β 

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

VPR got an Emmy nomination :rip: :ahh:

Β 

Raquel & Lisa won

maybe Raquel will come out of hiding now that she’s nominated for an EmmyΒ :toofunny3:

Β 

3 hours ago, boys said:

Β 

Awww she is so strong and she looks amazing! I wonder if Miami is still currently filming?

The way you guys hate Atlanta and the RHONY reboot, but have posted about them the last few pages and no one posted about Luann and Sonjaβ€˜s show aside from meΒ :gaycat7:

3 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The whole show is very obviously fake and scripted, so I assume he’s just doing this to stick it to KenyaΒ :ace:Β his child was clearly never in any real danger

Β 

maybe Raquel will come out of hiding now that she’s nominated for an EmmyΒ :toofunny3:

Β 

Awww she is so strong and she looks amazing! I wonder if Miami is still currently filming?

I dont think Brooklyn was in any danger, but I think it can be traumatizing for her if she hear people banging on her door. Also, all trips are toxic, so she definitely should not be around that. Bad decision by Kenya.Β 

I'm actually ready for the new RHONYΒ :ducky:They seem cool to me(unless I'm missing something)

18 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The way you guys hate Atlanta and the RHONY reboot, but have posted about them the last few pages and no one posted about Luann and Sonjaβ€˜s show aside from meΒ :gaycat7:

I'm excited for new RHONY reboot its a new group so they need time to build their connections and dynamics but just from the looks of it the show already feels way more NYC and fresh. We weren't getting housewives anymore from those NY ladies it was simply drunk women in their 60s all the time and if I wanted to see that I'd go to a bar in a specific part of town. Early RHONY was actually very much more NYC with the way Jill was at like every event imaginable in the city and the hamptons.

Edited by boys

Scheana's academy award worthy performance got them that nomination, lbrΒ :fan:.

Β 

And where's Miami's nomination...the best franchise of last season...WHERE?!Β :fish2:

Β 

And also...no one talks about Flopann's and Sonja's show because as fun as they are...we watched NY because of the mix of personalities. That's why s7-10 are unrivaled in the hw world.

For what it's worth I'm loving Crappie Lake, it's just a comedy so there is less to discuss since drama tends to drive the discussions here. But LuAnn and Sonja are delightful on it, seeing it open with Sonja telling her interns in the townhouse about her leaking lipo had me dying. And truly seeing LuAnn catch a catfish with her bare hands gave me so much dopamine

Β 

It is pretty wild that we live in a world where LuAnn is coming across as a good time party gal and seems to be fairly sincere and kind to the people of the town, whereas Bethenny has fully morphed into a fame-hungry bog witch who can't stay off the internet to save her life.

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Β 

What is this :rip:

Random as **** but the the beat sounds pretty goodΒ :ghostface:

Spoiler

in my shreree voice

Β 

Nothing will come of Marc's desperate attempts.

Β 

Also, YES ma'am for Raquel saving Vanderpump rules:clap3:Β Stassi could never...

22 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Β 

Β Mid-life crisis with a dope beat.

Β 

Get money, Nene.Β 

I mean Lu was always carefree at least, Bethenny was fame-hungry but that was fine. She just spiraled into something uncontrollable after becoming successful so she became transparent and manipulative. We saw her vacation her friends out, party them down like no other with amenities they wouldn't be used to having, all for her to be like you know I kinda hate you when they don't do everything she says. Whereas if she were a true friend in that regard she would've brought it up while they were friends and not use it against them when she falls out with them. (Carol always needing a bestie which was really a self read but anyways/Lu leaving rehab early so she dines out her sob as if she couldn't have that talk with her earlier)...she just became an actress

3 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

I mean Lu was always carefree at least, Bethenny was fame-hungry but that was fine. She just spiraled into something uncontrollable after becoming successful so she became transparent and manipulative. We saw her vacation her friends out, party them down like no other with amenities they wouldn't be used to having, all for her to be like you know I kinda hate you when they don't do everything she says. Whereas if she were a true friend in that regard she would've brought it up while they were friends and not use it against them when she falls out with them. (Carol always needing a bestie which was really a self read but anyways/Lu leaving rehab early so she dines out her sob as if she couldn't have that talk with her earlier)...she just became an actress

Methenny is literally the most mentally ill housewife ever imo, which is saying alot, but I still love her. I’m glad she’s off the shows tho for her and everyone else’s sakes

Β 

3 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Random as **** but the the beat sounds pretty goodΒ :ghostface:

Β  Hide contents

in my shreree voice

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Β 

Please tell me you’ve heard this absolute classic!

Β 

Β 

I would not want to be on a show with any of the most iconic housewives lolΒ 

Β 

but I still love them :rip:

Β 

bethanny and nene would be so exhaustingΒ 

7 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

For what it's worth I'm loving Crappie Lake, it's just a comedy so there is less to discuss since drama tends to drive the discussions here. But LuAnn and Sonja are delightful on it, seeing it open with Sonja telling her interns in the townhouse about her leaking lipo had me dying. And truly seeing LuAnn catch a catfish with her bare hands gave me so much dopamine

Β 

It is pretty wild that we live in a world where LuAnn is coming across as a good time party gal and seems to be fairly sincere and kind to the people of the town, whereas Bethenny has fully morphed into a fame-hungry bog witch who can't stay off the internet to save her life.

I just caught up and love it! So many laugh out loud moments. I think it says a lot about them that they remembered the names of everyone they met. Sonja and Lu have always been messy but with big hearts.

It's really hard to hateΒ Luann I fear

Β 

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.