Β 

that lesbian storyline screams fake :bibliahh:

Β 

Β 

edit: y’all didn’t even post it yet :ahh:

Β 

Β 

Atlanta really has jumped the sharkΒ :monkey:

Why did I think the Sonja and Luann thing would be premiering on Peacock and expected to wake up to multiple episodes available :/

Not absolutely no one posting about the Sonja and Luann showΒ :toofunny3:Β maybe the RHONY rebootΒ wasΒ called for…

Β 

jk but fr I missed seeing them on my screenΒ :monkey:Β it was kind of messy, and it def feels jarring to not have them in the backdrop of NYC. It almost feels like one of their cast vacation trips, except it’s just Sonja and Lu and in some place poor and run down instead of bougieΒ :ace:Β also you CANT tell me they didn’t remodel those motel rooms at least a little bit for Sonja and LuannΒ :dies:

Does anyone else feel like Bravo is too lenient with letting the women use the show as promotion for their personal projects? I was watching RHOA and one of the things that makes it stale is almost every scene is about one of the women pushing her charity or business venture. I guess this is on every franchise but its very noticeable on RHOA due to the lack of chemistry between the cast. I seriously can't hear another word about Mommi Nation, Drew's song, or Kenya Moore Hair Care. It's all so desperate and boring. At least on Potomac they make it somewhat entertaining (Robin's ugly hats, the tragic reasonably shady live podcast, karen's live showΒ :skull:)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Does anyone else feel like Bravo is too lenient with letting the women use the show as promotion for their personal projects? I was watching RHOA and one of the things that makes it stale is almost every scene is about one of the women pushing her charity or business venture. I guess this is on every franchise but its very noticeable on RHOA due to the lack of chemistry between the cast. I seriously can't hear another word about Mommi Nation, Drew's song, or Kenya Moore Hair Care. It's all so desperate and boring. At least on Potomac they make it somewhat entertaining (Robin's ugly hats, the tragic reasonably shady live podcast, karen's live showΒ :skull:)

Also with Potomac, the women are able to throw shade at each other’s businesses and no one really gets offended about it…they seem to understand that the shade is light hearted (for the most part)Β 

Are people finally finished using the Kenya can carry RHOA excuse yet? She hasn't done anything.

On 7/4/2023 at 4:07 PM, LVP said:

I think Yolanda divorce was also announced after the filming was wrapped, but they decided to add few scenes and it opened a way to discuss it during the reunion

There was a picture of Kyle with Kathy recently and she had a mic like there were filming something

Β 

Β 

Edited by LVP

4 hours ago, boys said:

Brynn ate that so badΒ :WAP:

Brynn is an incoming legend i fear

The new NY intro is serving β€œI’m a COOL girl,” but at least there was a budget.

honestly Kim Z's one throwaway scene this past episode was low key the most entertaining moment of this entire past season

Β 

bring her back for next season pleaseeeeeeeeΒ 

Β 

Edited by Vagabond

RHONY tagsΒ :ace:Β it's just giving snl parody, it's bad

Β 

18 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

RHONY tagsΒ :ace:Β it's just giving snl parody, it's bad

Β 

Yeah it has a very cheap SNL vibe

11 hours ago, Vagabond said:

honestly Kim Z's one throwaway scene this past episode was low key the most entertaining moment of this entire past season

Β 

Β 

This was kind of true

Β 

shes like the perfect villainΒ 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This was kind of true

Β 

shes like the perfect villainΒ 

Honestly yeah. And ShereΓ© is stupid enough to always back her up so she'll never be truly isolated.

Β 

Bring Kim Z/Kandi/Porsha/Kenya/Cynthia/ShereΓ©/Drew and friends Eva/Falynn :smitten:Β 

13 hours ago, Vagabond said:

Β 

Β 

We defintely need her back. She plays the villian role well and better than Marlo does.

Β 

Can't believe they cut Cynthia's scene after teasing it.

Β 

RHOA producers are still a mess.

Every show should have its own thread. Yall this is too messyΒ 

I actually want to see Kim vs marlo again lolΒ 

Β 

I told y’all Kenya needs to keep that child off tv until that divorce happensΒ 

Β 

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.