The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

13 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Rewatching rhoc s9 is so odd, Lizzie and her friend were so detached from the group, and as if she started a whole coup against Tamra because she didn’t go to her bday party.

OC s9 is peak OC tho. Lizzie just didn’t rly fit in w the group. Danielle was atrocious lol

Β 

Speaking of OC…we’re getting a new episode this week right?Β 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

OC s9 is peak OC tho. Lizzie just didn’t rly fit in w the group. Danielle was atrocious lol

Β 

Speaking of OC…we’re getting a new episode this week right?Β 

The 9-10-11 run was their peak no doubt, 9 just felt like it would occasionally jump to another show when it did lizzy and Danielle scenes.Β 

OC S9 is PEAK reality television. A Masterpiece.

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Β 

Sounds like they could’ve just put Dorinda on another girls trip with a different cast for the same outcome.

sounds like they're ganging up and icing Kristen out. Lol. I actually have met Kristen, and saw her weekly for a few years. Shes beautiful and tall and really kind. But I think she has to be with someone wild to really shine. When Brandi was on RHONY and we got the Elvis story, that was my favorite Kristen moment.

Β 

Dorinda is a tyrant and her and Sonja trigger me with all the messy alcohol behavior as a sober person. I love Sonja though she has a really kind heart, so I will absolutely be watching Crappie Lake.

Β 

can't wait to watch OC. This season has been cracking me up.Β 

another great OC episode tonight!Β 

Β 

this Montana trip is fun & the perfect setting for low-stakes drama, laughs, tears, and Shannon being unable to unbuckle her beltΒ :laugh:

I’m really enjoying this season of RHOC.
Β 

Taylor vs Heather is petty housewives drama at its finest πŸ’…πŸ»
Β 

Jennifer and her husband are quite interesting. This is also the first time in a while I’m interested in the new housewife’s personal story.

LegendsΒ :ahh:

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

6 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Β 

Ooouu poor Tre stumps. All that talk about Melissa getting fired only for Andy to hand her another checkΒ :eek:

7 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

spacer.png

Β 

I feel like they put all their efforts in the new nyc casting cause hardly any show changed

Β 

Β 

7 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

spacer.png

I pray Teresa just ignores Melissa at every event and doesn't acknowledge that girl ever. This is so wack to me because the group is STUCK there isn't going to be anything new to come from this. Andy is so dumb.

1 minute ago, boys said:

I pray Teresa just ignores Melissa at every event and doesn't acknowledge that girl ever. This is so wack to me because the group is STUCK there isn't going to be anything new to come from this. Andy is so dumb.

Literally this.

The Gorga’s are literally going to spend the whole of next season continuing to talk about Teresa and use her for a storyline.

Β 

I’m not sure Teresa is really capable but I pray she does not talk about them at all. Pay them no attention. Avoid getting into arguments with them.

Β 

Let them show themselves up as continuing this beef.Β 

5 minutes ago, Million said:

Literally this.

The Gorga’s are literally going to spend the whole of next season continuing to talk about Teresa and use her for a storyline.

Β 

I’m not sure Teresa is really capable but I pray she does not talk about them at all. Pay them no attention. Avoid getting into arguments with them.

Β 

Let them show themselves up as continuing this beef.Β 

Like how do we as fans see this but he can't?

Β 

Melissa and Joe's story from the moment they came on this show has been about their issues with Teresa. They tried faking other storylines like having another baby or searching for Melissa's alleged long lost sibling but no one cares it doesn't work.Β 

I don’t watch RHONJ but getting rid of long standing cast members hasn’t really worked well for them yetΒ 

Β 

we just need producers to do their jobsΒ 

Β 

Β 

18 minutes ago, boys said:

Like how do we as fans see this but he can't?

Β 

Melissa and Joe's story from the moment they came on this show has been about their issues with Teresa. They tried faking other storylines like having another baby or searching for Melissa's alleged long lost sibling but no one cares it doesn't work.Β 

Exactly. The fact that their house renovations this season was so boring it was even featured properly as their story πŸ˜‚

Β 

Teresa should’ve held out until filming and pulled a Bethenny. Let the producers scramble to carry on with the show with a boring cast (with the exception of Jennifer Aydin)Β 

11 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

spacer.png

Ew. Teresa is insufferable. That season is going to be hard to watchΒ 

Kim’s life being more chaotic than RHOA is a

mess

5 hours ago, boys said:

Kim’s life being more chaotic than RHOA is a

mess

To me it all reads as a clear stunt to try and get Bravo knocking at her door with a return offer for RHOA and Kroy is going along with it due to all their money troubles.

36 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

To me it all reads as a clear stunt to try and get Bravo knocking at her door with a return offer for RHOA and Kroy is going along with it due to all their money troubles.

Idk if it was a stunt cause having that kind of stuff out there with kids old enough to go find it and be bullied over it wouldn't make a lot of sense. With the state RHOA is in I think Kim could just ask to come back and she'd be welcomed.

Β 

I could be wrong though.

Edited by boys

On 6/15/2023 at 1:17 PM, ozlovezashlee said:

Β 

Β 

The ratings went a season high during the reunion episodes, so I'm sure Melissa/Teresa are both coming back (unless one of them pulls out).

Knew it. Ratings talk. :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.