The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Omg the way I manifested this some days ago. They're so drunk :ahh:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Teresa married another crazy man that will bring her down.

red flag #1 when your new man has issues with your friendships and family.

• Like 1

Tamra mentioning the last HW she’s spoken to is Marge.. she’s obsessed with Teresa :bibliahh: 

Waiting until November for BH feels like a lifetime, but the one scene with Kim Richards will be WORTH IT. 

We should wait and see if it’s a VPR effect 

15 minutes ago, Hollister_ said:

Teresa married another crazy man that will bring her down.

red flag #1 when your new man has issues with your friendships and family.

She is so dumb, like really dumb. :rip: He's a walking red flag and she does not care at all

20 hours ago, BGKC said:

RHONJ is by far the most toxic of the franchise, it just gets worse and worse as if it could get any worse since Tre was in jail. It’s gone on for too long and the beautiful kids on both (Melissa’s and Tre’s) sides deserve better. Like it was never even that serious to begin with, but Tre is definitely at fault for being the Queen of holding grudges and being dense. 

Teresa should go and get a spin-off. She's very toxic on the show and it's going to stay that way if she stays on the show. Melissa leaving isn't going to change a thing, because Teresa will still be absolutely terrible to anyone who isn't kissing her ass.

On 6/7/2023 at 2:49 PM, slw84 said:

It's not Melissa's fault.

Melissa is just a fake evil bleep...YOU KNOW it's bad when someone as dizzy as Teresa makes you look unlikable when it should too easy to make yourself look good against Teresa and her ways.

Melissa is just prettier trash.

We all know she is a family member who came onto a show to take down a star of the show...anyone who works or is social knows if a family member tried to push their way in their personal or professional circle they wouldn't respect them.

Strangers are another story.

Family hits different.

THIS IS WHY MELISSA WILL NEVER WIN...haha

fbA37R3.gif

Melissa is so much better than Teresa. Early Teresa was great, but in recent years she is a total bore and nothing special. She is very overrated.

On 6/1/2023 at 9:09 AM, bluceleste said:

I hope they let go of Teresa.  She’s an absolutely vile person, who falls out with everyone who refuses to bow down to her. Give her and her tomato-red-faced husband their own show, and bring on one of Jennifer’s friends as her replacement. You’re going to get a more entertaining show since Teresa has ceased being fun to watch. I can already picture Jennifer getting into drunken antics with her friend. 

I loved it when they posted one receipt after another of Teresa’s lies.

THIS. I wish Bravo would just let Teresa go finally from the show and see how it works without her. I really think it would do wonders for the show.

17 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Melissa is so much better than Teresa. Early Teresa was great, but in recent years she is a total bore and nothing special. She is very overrated.

Theres never been a day on this earth that Melissa has been better than Teresa on RHONJ. 

Melissa ate her up on the 2nd part reunion. Id be embarrassed. Tre can never leave though, she brings the drama

52 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Teresa should go and get a spin-off. She's very toxic on the show and it's going to stay that way if she stays on the show. Melissa leaving isn't going to change a thing, because Teresa will still be absolutely terrible to anyone who isn't kissing her ass.

I agree. Tre and her 4 dorters would make a hit tv show in itself. She’s a good mom, but that’s about it.

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Tamra mentioning the last HW she’s spoken to is Marge.. she’s obsessed with Teresa :bibliahh: 

Waiting until November for BH feels like a lifetime, but the one scene with Kim Richards will be WORTH IT. 

https://twitter.com/pettiesthwfan/status/1666880731027472393?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

I liked the first episode of OC. I think we will have a pretty decent season. Hope the ratings stay the same or go up if the episodes will be like this one. 

Shannon was so funny when she came into the conversation about her. :laugh:

8 hours ago, JustHoran said:

this is such bs. She hardly ever initiates attacks; it's usually in response to being attacked first. I'll give you the family feud but it's mostly because she feels betrayed.

I'm not sure if you've been watching this season, but she actively avoided getting involved in any drama until the very last episode when Melissa blamed Teresa for something Jennifer/Danielle did. So where is the "toxicity"? Nowhere on camera...

If anyone deserves to be targeted, it should be Jennifer or Margaret, as they have been the main instigators EVERY season they've been on

Melissa has burned ever bridge she had on the show (the Lauritas, the Manzos, the Wakiles, etc.), has been caught doing underhanded things since the beginning (getting on the show without telling Teresa, feeding Danielle Staub information before even getting on the show, etc.), and has never had a real storyline outside of Teresa.

After watching the new OC episode the only thing I can think about is how the new housewife has the same type of plastic surgery as Bad Weather:rip:

The nerve of Casita ghosting queen Heather! No more champs, PJ rides and hot towels for her!

What is wrong with her!? :ahh:

Y'all I've never watched a SINGLE episode before this season, but VPR10 is the best Bravo show I've seen in YEARS. I cannot.

This Ubah girl is fighting for her life in the IG comments of the new RHONY clip, shading the past ladies. It's giving loser

21 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Omg the way I manifested this some days ago. They're so drunk :ahh:

Mess. Kelly is the Willam of Real Housewives. Talks about the show, pretends to want nothing to do with the show, but clearly wants to be back on :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Mess. Kelly is the Willam of Real Housewives. Talks about the show, pretends to want nothing to do with the show, but clearly wants to be back on :deadbanana2:

She looks like she'd be yelling at your window in a Whole Foods parking lot because you have a pride sticker on your car.

• Like 1

Kelly Dodd has got some nerve to say that anyone is declassing the show...like sure Gina isn't the most fabulous (or at all :rip:) but Kelly sure can't talk :toofunny3:

11 hours ago, Stevie said:

Y'all I've never watched a SINGLE episode before this season, but VPR10 is the best Bravo show I've seen in YEARS. I cannot.

the first 4-5 seasons of VPR are some of the best TV bravo has aired. recommend!

16 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

After watching the new OC episode the only thing I can think about is how the new housewife has the same type of plastic surgery as Bad Weather:rip:

i think its just their square jaws. she looks like braunwynn if she got bad weather'd.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.