The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

On 5/31/2023 at 10:21 PM, mokitsu said:

Sanya is literally awful. I still get nightmares from when she made them run track and shoot commercials with her on a girls trip :rip:

For real. She is terrible, an opportunist to her core, never giving a truly authentic moment. I think the producers don't like her either because what is going on with her awful, off-center confessionals?

On 6/6/2023 at 9:27 AM, Subomie said:

Sheree is my absolute favorite Atlanta HW, but she'd work so much better as a friend of these days. Show up for group scenes and shady confessionals, where she thrives, and not have to make up another storyline or stutter through another reunion.

I agree 100%. She has NOTHING going on personally. She clearly has no interest in actively running a business either, She by Sheree was all for show.

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

happy RHOC day! :cheers:

This season is gonna be so good. :jonny2:

The Tres Amigas + Taylor coming together to finally take down Heather DubNO. :jonny6:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw I'm finally watching this season's VPR and loving the petty, classic mean girl mess going on there. Raquel is a kiiiiiii :skull:

It's official.... she's baaaacccckkkkkkk.

31 minutes ago, boys said:

https://twitter.com/pettiesthwfan/status/1666416981136887808?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

I love that she knows Andy is a biased hater and isn’t afraid of him cause her life is gonna be good with it without the show.

In general I'm a bit more on Melissa's side in most of the feud (even though I agree Teresa is better tv by a mile). But he absolutely deserved this clock. She killed it. 

So what's the VPR twist :coffee2:

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

So what's the VPR twist :coffee2:

Tom and Raquel had sex in Mexico at Scheana's wedding. Not that big of a reveal imo, but just makes her kissing Schwartz there all the weirder, kind of proves Schwartz was doing way more cover up work than he was admitting to, and proves that Tom was lying in the finale and reunion by claiming they didn't have sex for a while between the guys night and the affair fully gaining steam. 

But again we fully saw him slap her ass in that episode, so hardly a super shocking bombshell.

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Tom and Raquel had sex in Mexico at Scheana's wedding. Not that big of a reveal imo, but just makes her kissing Schwartz there all the weirder, kind of proves Schwartz was doing way more cover up work than he was admitting to, and proves that Tom was lying in the finale and reunion by claiming they didn't have sex for a while between the guys night and the affair fully gaining steam. 

But again we fully saw him slap her ass in that episode, so hardly a super shocking bombshell.

Not that being the big reveal. Cheaters doing more cheating? Cmon now producers... this is what your show was built on. For me the show kind of guys nowhere without the return of Raquel and they all hate her so it seems VPR is back to where it was before all of this news broke. The reunion wasn't even entertaining to me because its no fun having like 5 people all ganging up on one especially when they aren't like a Teresa who can handle themselves and really fight back.

No one wants to tune into next season of VPR and have them all talking about Raquel with no Raquel around. 

Tom/Raquel having sex in Ariana's bed while she was at her grandma's funeral is just sadistic 

I thought RHOC was great! Gina clearly only considers Heather an "on camera" friend and Heather is itching to call her on exactly that :rip:

I'm interested in the Tamra and Shannon exchange because I haven't kept up with any podcasts, interviews etc since she got canned. I never knew it got to the point where they were beefing. Like how the new girl already has a little history with the group. 

I must say watching Emily drinking water from the dog bowl was all kinds of disgusting 🤮

Wow… what a night of Bravo programming :deadbanana2:

OC premiere was fantastic. Storylines that make sense, about strained friendships, a new HW, and Taylor to still come. It felt fresh, sunny, and fun. Tamra’s def the villain this season. Heather seems more chill. Jen’s hubby is HOT AF. Thank you producers for the gratuitous shots of him in tight white shorts :gaycat2:

VR part 3 reunion was bonkers. I haven’t watched anything of the whole Scandoval thing until tonight. Scheanna sitting in the trailer with SunChips & a White Claw :rip: Why does Raquel have a restraining order against ha? This Raquel girl chews on each of her words. What’s with her speech? Ariana is pissed. She dragged Tom harder than I’ve seen in a while on these shows :deadbanana4:

RHONJ is by far the most toxic of the franchise, it just gets worse and worse as if it could get any worse since Tre was in jail. It’s gone on for too long and the beautiful kids on both (Melissa’s and Tre’s) sides deserve better. Like it was never even that serious to begin with, but Tre is definitely at fault for being the Queen of holding grudges and being dense. 

• Like 1

Tamra calling Tre the most overrated HW yet when Vicki said it at bravocon, she disagreed :doc: it’s giving “I’m in a one sided beef with Teresa, so I’ll just say her name” meanwhile only one of the two has ever been put “on pause” while the other had the show paused FOR her. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crf13 said:

Tamra calling Tre the most overrated HW yet when Vicki said it at bravocon, she disagreed :doc: it’s giving “I’m in a one sided beef with Teresa, so I’ll just say her name” meanwhile only one of the two has ever been put “on pause” while the other had the show paused FOR her. 

She is so cringe I will never understand why people like her. She practically spent 3 years on break doing a podcast with Teddi pleading for her job back and she is just as contrived in everything she does more so now than in the past. When people say they don't watch housewives cause they feel like they're acting she is the perfect example of that. She knows shes back on TV now and shes going to fake it as much as possible to keep her job.

Edited by boys

Teresa this Melissa that... the truly unbiased tea is that they're both awful people :celestial5:

44 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Teresa this Melissa that... the truly unbiased tea is that they're both awful people :celestial5:

This lol 

I dip in and out with OC so i'm not too familiar with them but the premier was cute. Tamra is so clearly calculated and putting on for the cameras, her tearing up and saying she misses her best friend Shannon after they showed all the **** she talked on podcasts :rip: Shannon was hilarious and was giving me when a customer won't stop oversharing their life story to you and you just nod and say "awwww"

Also, what was up with Tamras husband constantly making awkward sex jokes after she said literally anything. Seemed like he was over compensating and trying to prove that they have sex like sir we get it.

Any tea on Potomac? They usually film until July or so?

2 hours ago, Jamie£er said:

I dip in and out with OC so i'm not too familiar with them but the premier was cute. Tamra is so clearly calculated and putting on for the cameras, her tearing up and saying she misses her best friend Shannon after they showed all the **** she talked on podcasts :rip: Shannon was hilarious and was giving me when a customer won't stop oversharing their life story to you and you just nod and say "awwww"

Also, what was up with Tamras husband constantly making awkward sex jokes after she said literally anything. Seemed like he was over compensating and trying to prove that they have sex like sir we get it.

Yea this is lowkey why she was fired but i guess they still needed her lol 

Just over 1m viewers for OC which must be their biggest numbers in years. Albeit most likely due to VPR airing afterwards, they should’ve had OC premiere with part 1 of the reunion to keep ratings high for at least 3 weeks, hopefully the drop off next week isn’t too bad.

Wtf is aroma360 :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.