The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

23 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Racquel kinda won when you think about it

If this happened 5 years ago, maybe. But right now…

spacer.png

:redface:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Marysol is utterly insufferable and such a try-hard with the “cockies” + the whole ‘cool’ alcoholic persona. It’s annoying, it will never be iconic and she looks miserable. Her and Alexia deserve each other :cm:

I hope Adriana gets pushed to full-time RH, dye her hair back to black and assume the villain role properly like she did in pre-2021 Miami :clap3:

Rhop fans are  just haters 

the fumes over a post lmao 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Rhop fans are  just haters 

the fumes over a post lmao 

This person does recaps about various housewives shows. and she is Team Candice which is fine but she pretty much dislikes Karen, GEB, Ashley, Mia, Monique, Charisse.

She's not a candice stan but she just is pro Candice 

She's also very sensitive about things so it makes sense.

She actually think RHOP should take a break and then come back in 1-2 years with a brand new group of ladies which is odd but more so unrealistic but she really wants that to happen.

6cN3hcE.gif

How is the RHOP cast still virtually the same as S1 :deadbanana4: That's so BORING

Next season is going to be a break it or make it season for RHOP. 

36 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Next season is going to be a break it or make it season for RHOP. 

This is true

CORE FOUR

Gizelle 

Robyn

Karen

Ashley

CORE FRIEND OF 

Charisse

Wendy

Candice

Mia

Mia mixes with the core four and so does Charisse

Wendy and Candice (I am not a fan of either) need friends to balance things out as Robyn eventually becomes a FOH like Charisse. Candice will move on with acting, music even if flop and expanding her family. Wendy will be there until they give her the pink slip

35 minutes ago, Cottonmouth said:

So messy :deadbanana4:

:zzz: Katie is trying so hard. They will eat her up if she were to return and she will not return because no one will want to film with a loose cannon who will talk trash about them and then play victim. It's giving Brandi Glanville

H14s12t.gif

Edited by slw84

17 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

If this happened 5 years ago, maybe. But right now…

spacer.png

:redface:

and I'd still hit it :keir:

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

This is true

CORE FOUR

Gizelle 

Robyn

Karen

Ashley

CORE FRIEND OF 

Charisse

Wendy

Candice

Mia

I guess I'm an occasional viewer who saw clips on twitter frequently this season and the Katie season, but I think Askale should return as a Friend Of (Wendy, Candiace), as well as Jacqueline (who also seemingly fits in the Karen/Candiace/Wendy sub-group now from the clips I saw). Unhinged Katie* too.

Charisse should also come back as a friend of (Robyn, Mia, Ashley, Gizelle).

So one team of 5 (Candiace, Wendy, Jacqueline, Askale, Katie), and one team of 5 (Robyn, Mia, Gizelle, Charisse, Ashley) with Karen as the neutral go-between. An 11-person make-or-break S8 with cuts before any talk about newbies.

*Katie's a definite wild-card (and I hope she is fully healed and just stirring up mess for Twitter/attention), but all her chickens came to roost: Robyn/Gizelle "dumb and dumber", Ashley being "stupid" (the pre-nup situation), and the conversations about race + identity. She should be there. Also, no one gets under Robyn's skin like Katie. :rofl:Might get under Charisse's skin too, and give Karen a chance to truly be neutral.

On 3/1/2023 at 10:28 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Karen needs Robyn lol 

chile her only comments this reunion were against Robyn lol 

i've never watched potomac but i thought karen as the grande dame was like, idk, more interesting, she barely spoken A WORD :skull: 

On 3/1/2023 at 9:18 PM, Stevie said:

I love her. :dies:

I'm happy Ralph is over. The White Chicks starlet will be better off without him.

i'm glad she knows her and sutton are the fan favorites

I love the Grande Dame but she did not deserve the first seat at this reunion. Candiace was robbed 

22 hours ago, Gaia said:

How is the RHOP cast still virtually the same as S1 :deadbanana4: That's so BORING

RHOP is a later franchise. Housewives had basically already peaked by the time they started, and any reboots run the risk of literally killing the show (see: NY). 

I've really been enjoying Candiace this season but her calling out Gizelle's proximity to whiteness (which is indeed true) didn't really land with me :gaycat6:

12 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I guess I'm an occasional viewer who saw clips on twitter frequently this season and the Katie season, but I think Askale should return as a Friend Of (Wendy, Candiace), as well as Jacqueline (who also seemingly fits in the Karen/Candiace/Wendy sub-group now from the clips I saw). Unhinged Katie* too.

Charisse should also come back as a friend of (Robyn, Mia, Ashley, Gizelle).

So one team of 5 (Candiace, Wendy, Jacqueline, Askale, Katie), and one team of 5 (Robyn, Mia, Gizelle, Charisse, Ashley) with Karen as the neutral go-between. An 11-person make-or-break S8 with cuts before any talk about newbies.

*Katie's a definite wild-card (and I hope she is fully healed and just stirring up mess for Twitter/attention), but all her chickens came to roost: Robyn/Gizelle "dumb and dumber", Ashley being "stupid" (the pre-nup situation), and the conversations about race + identity. She should be there. Also, no one gets under Robyn's skin like Katie. :rofl:Might get under Charisse's skin too, and give Karen a chance to truly be neutral.

Ask for Kale salad is classy, beautiful, elegant and knows her worth.

So, yeah she's not Housewives material unfortunately but a FOH of Wendy would be perfect for Ask Kale

it seems like Jacqueline is coming back as karen's FOH.

Katie just isn't mentally capable. It would be EPIC for viewers to see but not for her to experience. While we love mess, we need to have boundaries. We shouldn't want someone who can relapse again to meltdown in front of us for ratings. She needs to HEAL and let RHOP be a closed chapter in her life.

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Katie is unwell

joooooop jooooooop she sure is and has NO business dipping her foot in the shark tank.

She wouldn't even be able to handle Mia and that's saying something.

Askale was cute, but I can’t remember her doing or saying anything the entire season she was there 

I wish Tanya never ran off of RHOA, I really liked her as a friend…she had a positive personality, meshed well with the girls, and lived a very lux lifestyle 

Was anything resolved in this reunion :bibliahh:

Not the fan favorite thing...

You mean the cast members who let you dress them and tell them what to say at reunions...they are your barbies. no wonder you all love and live vicariously through them.

The thing about fan favorites is once the tide turns there's little coming back:

Ask Brandi, Rinna, Erika, Jacqueline, Jill Zarin, Phaedra, Vicki, Jeana, Kelly Dodd, Brown wind etc.

LVP, Shannon Beador, Nene, Bethenney, and Porsha are probably the only ones to keep their fans hyping them up and excusing their poor behavior at any cost. That's talent:clap3:

giphy.gif

Potomac reunion part 3... whew  :lakitu:

Jacqueline vs Mia / Karen vs Charisse / Chris vs Gizelle / the husbands. It was jam packed. Candiace really said f*ck it, let me keep my foot on Gizelle's neck until the very end  :deadbanana2: I was shook by the verbal attack... she kinda spilled even if it came off harsh. Wendy calmly suggesting Candiace consider her delivery was hilarious. Candiace basically said "I understand, but no" :laugh:

I honestly don't get why Gizelle didn't just rescind her issue with Chris when it clearly made Candiace PISSED. That initial blow up/walkout at the gym should've been indication enough. Like c'mon Gizelle. We know Chris standing in your dressing room after y'all specifically said "let's talk" did NOT make you uncomfy. It was purely drawn out for storyline. I wish Candiace didn't take the bait bc it was just a cheap shot from Giz. :katie: I'm glad Chris accepted her apology bc it was the relief we needed. Not every fight needs to be carried into next season. We all know Candiace won't be letting it go as easily...

Then there's Robyn. Clowns will be clowns :clown: She is one of the worst housewives of all time. She performs TERRIBLY. Unlikable, dry, stiff. What were those awkward pauses during her convo with Andy on WWHL? Her interview skills suck. Obstinately defending Juan and not taking any accountability of her foolishness. Andy was trying to pull teeth getting some sort of admission outta ha. Even Eboni was sitting there like "ooo girl..." Please fire or demote her. We DO NOT need to see this fake scandal play out. 

Edited by Alfred

No.

Put the show on PAUSE. 

Nope lol. They clearly told the girls they need content for next season.

6 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Potomac reunion part 3... whew  :lakitu:

Jacqueline vs Mia / Karen vs Charisse / Chris vs Gizelle / the husbands. It was jam packed. Candiace really said f*ck it, let me keep my foot on Gizelle's neck until the very end  :deadbanana2: I was shook by the verbal attack... she kinda spilled even if it came off harsh. Wendy calmly suggesting Candiace consider her delivery was hilarious. Candiace basically said "I understand, but no" :laugh:

I honestly don't get why Gizelle didn't just rescind her issue with Chris when it clearly made Candiace PISSED. That initial blow up/walkout at the gym should've been indication enough. Like c'mon Gizelle. We know Chris standing in your dressing room after y'all specifically said "let's talk" did NOT make you uncomfy. It was purely drawn out for storyline. I wish Candiace didn't take the bait bc it was just a cheap shot from Giz. :katie: I'm glad Chris accepted her apology bc it was the relief we needed. Not every fight needs to be carried into next season. We all know Candiace won't be letting it go as easily...

Then there's Robyn. Clowns will be clowns :clown: She is one of the worst housewives of all time. She performs TERRIBLY. Unlikable, dry, stiff. What were those awkward pauses during her convo with Andy on WWHL? Her interview skills suck. Obstinately defending Juan and not taking any accountability of her foolishness. Andy was trying to pull teeth getting some sort of admission outta ha. Even Eboni was sitting there like "ooo girl..." Please fire or demote her. We DO NOT need to see this fake scandal play out. 

:clap3: 

Gizelle did that because she thought she could get away with it, at the point when Robyn didn't agree with her, she should have dropped it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.