The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

On 2/21/2023 at 1:47 PM, Lille said:

There's no way Robyn is getting demoted next year. Miss out on the entire cast (minus Gizz) dragging her up and down the street for an entire season? Bravo would never!

I guess she could choose to not return on her own accord, but we all know she needs the money since those bedazzled hats aren't selling.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:41 PM, slw84 said:

@stophittingmedad answer the call, luv:coffee2:

@Lille im confused are u part of the robyn army or are u an obsessed robyn hater?? if youre part of the army then we dont talk that way about her hats. her hats are exclusive and limited edition which is why so many of them are sold out. she has a hat empire that we must respect whether or not ppl here stan her. ahhh shes a mogul!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel so sick right now how can this be happening omg stanning robyn is like living on a roller coaster. i thought we were winning right now but it can all come crashing down equally as fast... we need to form a prayer circle NOW calling us lil dix'ers please

Candiace literally ATE Gizelle for breakfast lunch and dinner in the first part of the reunion :yum:

46 minutes ago, boys said:

She is such a hypocrite. I have been the biggest stan of GEB for years and I honestly didn’t really care for Candiace but this season really opened my eyes and GEB’s actions are completely indefensible. F**k them for making me side with Candi and Wendy of all ppl :skull:

6 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

can we please get her back on the show? we need a housewife that works minimum wage! she would be so good

She shouldn’t be on tv ever again unfortunately 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She shouldn’t be on tv ever again unfortunately 

i cant handle more bad news right now

The GEB have always been in the wrong side of history. The only time they were right was when they didn't want to film with mo'Nique after she dragged Candiace :cm:

9 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

@Lille im confused are u part of the robyn army or are u an obsessed robyn hater?? if youre part of the army then we dont talk that way about her hats. her hats are exclusive and limited edition which is why so many of them are sold out. she has a hat empire that we must respect whether or not ppl here stan her. ahhh shes a mogul!

Oop!

9 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

i feel so sick right now how can this be happening omg stanning robyn is like living on a roller coaster. i thought we were winning right now but it can all come crashing down equally as fast... we need to form a prayer circle NOW calling us lil dix'ers please

Sounds like fanfic what true tea would talk about contracts not going out. Sounds like Stan’s who know hardcore Stan’s know decisions aren’t made until after the reunion.

there were rumors about many things by the finale but those were from those who don’t know when the final decision is made.

why would they want to move on from a friend of??? When she provided the most drama this season than she has any season as a friend of and halfway when she was a full time.

23 hours ago, Lexiel said:

The scene with Gabriella and Gia was VERY telling for me about this... Narcissistic partner 101.

1000000000%.

Louie is a ******* creep.

Wait garcelle just posted the cast and no one is talking about it lol (did I miss when this was announced) 

so everyone is back but Rinna 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Wait garcelle just posted the cast and no one is talking about it lol (did I miss when this was announced) 

seems like there's an empty seat at the table between Crystal and Dorit...someone was in the bathroom or didn't show up?

5 hours ago, dman4life said:

She really is the biggest clown :rip:

clowns entertain and love parties and get paid so yeah... guess shes a clown!

3 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

seems like there's an empty seat at the table between Crystal and Dorit...someone was in the bathroom or didn't show up?

Streets are saying its one of  Crystals 14 exfriends but who knows lol

4 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

its for robyn

I was wondering why Brooks kept posting this girl lately… I wonder if she really is being considered for season 2 now that Nina is out

I also heard that one of Caroline’s Ladies of London cast mates, Dawn, was being considered since she lives in Dubai now. Anyone who watched LoL know about this woman?

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I was wondering why Brooks kept posting this girl lately… I wonder if she really is being considered for season 2 now that Nina is out

I also heard that one of Caroline’s Ladies of London cast mates, Dawn, was being considered since she lives in Dubai now. Anyone who watched LoL know about this woman?

I don’t think there was anyone named Dawn on Ladies of London (unless she was a guest or something)…

25 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

I don’t think there was anyone named Dawn on Ladies of London (unless she was a guest or something)…

Sorry, I meant RH of Cheshire. Dawn Ward

Is anyone watching Miami? That episode was a masterpiece. :rip:

I am DYING at the sad joint birthday party for Julia and Kiki with the two groups of four women sitting on separate sides of the restaurant. :lmao:

You just can't write this **** anymore. And Nicole made it seem like the tables would be right next to each other, I -. And then they give Kiki the balloon that says happy 50th. :dies:

7 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Sorry, I meant RH of Cheshire. Dawn Ward

I highly doubt this was anything more than Dawn putting the rumours out herself. She was fired from Cheshire after being found guilty of racism and drug related charges.

20 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

and rinna's friend.

It makes sense no more than two fired.

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

and rinna's friend.

It makes sense no more than two fired.

:dies: Chile the way I don’t even think about Diana 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.